Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

And hopefully, from there, into an equally remarkable initial date. basic singles tulsa A fantastic life is painful Psychologist Paul Bloom on the value of suffering, the shortcomings of hedonism, and why he would never ever plug into the Matrix. Preserve reading as we give you examples of speed dating inquiries that you may possibly ask to obtain the next date. onlyfans cok Sign in with your Google or Facebook account for ease of use, but know you re providing up individual facts from your social media accounts to log in that way.

nsa casual hookup

Alternatively of waiting for your match to make the very first move, Bumble makes it mandatory that women initiate conversation immediately after matching, giving them only a 24 hour window as incentive. how to hook up in the villages You can say that it s the similar IRL in terms of girls getting a lot more interest than males. She decided to remain and have a glass of wine when waiting yet another 20 minutes. indianapolis bedpage They say, ‘The very first impression is the final impression .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/29/2007 10:06:04 AM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I agree butterfly, just because someone reads a profile and are not that profilers age, doesn't mean they are interested.
I receive emails from 20 year old "kids", to which I sometimes review their profiles trying find a clue as to what a kid would want with someone who is almost old enough to be their grandmother?

[Edited 10/29/2007 10:11:20 AM]

10/29/2007 10:26:53 AM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Maybe they need something changed?...LOL

A lot of younger men think that older women will fall for them just because they are younger. They have it in their head that older women would much rather be with a much younger, in shape, better looking man then a older, out of shape, not so hot anymore older man.

You know something, they are right a lot of the time. So it is easier to pick up the older woman for the physical activities they enjoy. So do not be surprised at much younger men trying to get together with you, especially if you are even half way attractive.

10/29/2007 12:00:53 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

Well hopefull I won't get bounced,(3mon. to the big 50), but I have to say that sometimes I wonder what planet some younger people are from. I mean, I know they my not have lived through the 60's but you'd think that they would at least have some idea of what they're talking about before they babble on about thing they know little about. They taught history in school when I went. Did they stop that???

10/29/2007 1:26:47 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Hey guys, It's amazing how desirable this 50+ Forum has become for the young people.
Who wooda thunk it! We've created a controversy throughout the site. Those baby boomers always trying to stir things up and make changes!

10/29/2007 1:29:18 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Cottage...Farout, Cool, Groovy..........

10/29/2007 1:34:08 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Lawvixen, you mean when I have looked on who has viewed me and there are women 20 or 30 yrs younger than me that they are not interested? Here I thought they looked at me like a fine bottle of wine. I just get better with age.

10/29/2007 1:44:54 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Some of the younger ones miss us who hang out here so much. And I am sure that they do find some interesting threads here that are not above. I really think that they should not post simply because if one or 2 do this.. than we can expect them all to do so. Of course, some of them actually come up with something intelligent when they do slip in and post. If rules are going to be rules, than we must all abide by em. Trish

[Edited 10/29/2007 4:22:50 PM]

10/29/2007 1:48:40 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Oh great. Trish you didn't tell me there were rules!!! Now I will like I'm in school again. Bet I will be the first sent to the office.

10/29/2007 4:23:19 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

bend over and grab ur ankles lol

10/29/2007 4:30:30 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Watch it Trish way might like it to much!

10/29/2007 4:36:35 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Waytogo...no I think the youngins' are only looking at your "hardware".

[Edited 10/29/2007 4:38:40 PM]

10/29/2007 4:47:49 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

I do NOT know about hardware or software..... i just try to read the heart....plain and simple....

how do you monitor it to keep the under 50's out......

10/29/2007 5:38:52 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

bye bye my babe bye bye

man i just love to hear her sing

10/30/2007 2:12:20 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Oh great, here we go...another fan...........!

10/30/2007 2:14:26 PM Should Under 50 Year Olds Be Allowed to Post in These Threads?  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Uncalled for Vix....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8