Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup significato

Eventually, we realized that we required to invoke a greater, deeper type of conversation if we wanted to grow closer. online dating illinois Thanks for becoming so true, insightful, and sincere. Searching for assistance on how to begin a conversation on a dating app? Why worry when we are here to support you out with a bag full of exciting and overwhelming on the web dating conversation topics. omegle roblox For instance, you could have a high worth for responsibility and the particular person you re dating could have a higher worth for threat.

personal mega

Some apps like Tinder go for a broad audience, and other folks go for niche audiences. kokomo pof Avoiding propinquity for the very first year following divorce makes it possible for you to clear the clutter of your marriage and divorce. The growth in the on line dating industry has been impressive and sustained. pittsburgh doublelist The thought of getting a fat individual who is happily dating in public creates seriously powerful feelings in individuals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/28/2007 5:40:48 PM Best hard rock bands  

eric85
Gunton, MB

Guns and Roses Mettalica Led Zepplin Ozzy Moutley Crue Van Halen Godsmack

10/30/2007 11:21:34 PM Best hard rock bands  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Van Halen
Def Lep
Aerosmith
Journey
Led Zepplin
Styx
Whitesnake

11/8/2007 8:59:01 PM Best hard rock bands  

hockeycrazy88
Oakville, CT

godsmack,avenged sevenfold,lostprophets(ok not hard rock but they still kick ass) old adema,cinderella,slaughter,poison,moley crew

11/9/2007 5:28:58 PM Best hard rock bands  

mick470
Prior Lake, MN

Van Halen is making a hell of a tour I hear.
I've seen so many concerts...Led Zepplin...Zappa...Clapton...Ten years after...climax blues band...Fleetwood mac...Dylan.
Saw Johnny Winter this summer.This guy will jam his ass off.He's getting a little old now...see him if you can you won't be sorry.This makes 4 times I've seen him.A real legend!!!

11/9/2007 6:12:23 PM Best hard rock bands  

wv_dad
Martinsburg, WV

starz,def leaperd,ac-dc,old metalica,faster p*ssy cat

11/11/2007 5:44:07 PM Best hard rock bands  

looker570
Ashtabula, OH

MUSHROOMHEAD and MUDVAYNE

11/12/2007 4:16:14 PM Best hard rock bands  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Sepultura, Black Flag, Biohazard, Pantera, Beloved.

11/12/2007 4:17:28 PM Best hard rock bands  

ldt
Houma, LA

hey super---AC/DC

11/12/2007 4:18:48 PM Best hard rock bands  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

Hey girl. John Tesch.

11/12/2007 4:25:42 PM Best hard rock bands  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

Pantera..Cowboys from hell..it just has to be cranked as I'm driving home from work..
Hiya L

11/13/2007 8:09:52 PM Best hard rock bands  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

11/16/2007 7:37:23 PM Best hard rock bands  

lisab27
Battle Creek, MI

Definitly has to be Staind, NIN, Korn, Godsmack, Lykin, Mainbrace, Queen, Creed

11/19/2007 10:56:13 AM Best hard rock bands  

dynamodan
Saint Francisville, LA

70's KISS

Zeppelin

Original Black Sabbath

Rainbow/DIO

Early Metallica

Iron maiden

11/23/2007 9:37:56 PM Best hard rock bands  

unstereotypical
Roanoke Rapids, NC

I second that on Iron Maiden.

The band is from London, England, but I don't know of any band European or American that comes close to being as super talented or as overall good as Iron Maiden are.

I don't know of any band that even comes close to having the exact same sound of Maiden.

Absolutely NONE.

This band has never once sold out, unlike many other bands now these days.

This band NEVER stopped making music. They had some band member changes through the years, yeah. But they never stopped making quality music, and the band never quit.

They are huge and massive all over Europe and all other countries around the whole world, except for The U.S. They are pretty much ignored in The U.S.

Unlike to what people tell you, they are NOT an 80's Has-Been band. They are still around today, and still touring around the world. Their new world tour is next year with "Somewhere Back in Time" that covers all their stuff from the "Powerslave" CD to the "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" CD.

Their latest CD came out last year in 2006 with "A Matter of Life and Death" that you can find in most musicstores, and even in Wal-Mart believe it or not.

Definitely check this band out if you never have, or have not recently. Awesome band, and super talented.

I think this question has been answered about who is the best Hard Rock band.

Maiden has been around since 1975 and they are still around today in 2007. How many bands can say that? Also, how many bands have 3 lead guitarists playing in the same band all at the sametime?

http://www.ironmaiden.com is their website.

[Edited 11/23/2007 9:50:01 PM]

11/24/2007 7:08:16 PM Best hard rock bands  

joshlkn4luv
Delano, CA

The best hard rock bands are black sabbath,AC/DC,led zeppelin and metallica bar none!

Page: 1, 2