Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Kippo made an complete on line shared social space, a metaverse, exactly where matches can connect and play games when communicating over audio chat. best place to meet singles in tucson Facebook also offers interest primarily based dating groups . The app is cost free but desires persons to spend, asking them to spend for virtual roses meant for standout matches the service chooses for you primarily based on what you re hunting for. rubmaps northglenn Here are a few essential ones to include things like in your app.

hookup spots in houston

The rates are also in US dollars, and you can spend making use of PayPal. atlanta hookup apps Michael has been with his wife for six years now, and they have two beautiful youngsters. I had stopped paying for the web page and was about to give up. clevelandsingles com In addition, as significantly as you would like to help them, you are not certified to do so.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/28/2007 10:08:59 PM Other age groups  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

You created a 50+ forum... But how about something for people in there 20s and 30s? or 30s and 40s? They asked for a 50+ so they could find people of their own age, and that they would have something in common with, so what about the rest of us? Hate to point this out, but discrimination is illegal! It isn't just about sex, or race. Age is something that people discriminate against all the time.

BTW I am in the prime of my life, and don't care too much, but I know others do. So I will stand up for them!

10/28/2007 10:12:23 PM Other age groups  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

sorry lady but dont you think you r going a little to far here . i mean if they get that 55+ thread that means we get the rest , plus not all threads r for dating . you feel me ?

10/28/2007 10:14:59 PM Other age groups  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

They get the rest as well. So no, I don't think I am going too far. I know many people that are very upset over it. It is not right to discriminate under any circumstance. I won't tolerate it, ever!

10/28/2007 10:18:52 PM Other age groups  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

I would like to have a forum for 20's. Just to talk to people my own age and what not.

10/29/2007 2:21:15 AM Other age groups  

swconcepts
Edmond, OK

Just for your info 20's, 30's and 40's don't fall into a protected or suspected class, therefor you discrimination complaint is worthless

10/29/2007 3:29:45 AM Other age groups  

luvintears
Monroeville, PA

I am with Lady, it isn't right. If he is going to do for one, he should do for others.

10/31/2007 4:01:51 AM Other age groups  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Everyone desires their own forum... just to tawe to themself? You feel left out? Guesswhat, most of us don't care. You want to be comformabley, then get help.

10/31/2007 7:01:41 AM Other age groups  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

chucky, why do you have to be rude? You upset because you think you deserve to be special, and others disagree?

10/31/2007 7:52:32 PM Other age groups  

ranchgirl892
Fresno, CA

I have seen other sites with 20, 30, 40 and 50 areas. These people can still post in other areas of the Forum, but topics that deal specifically with these age groups are
better posted in an area where they can get peer comments. Dustin, please add the other ages.

Thanks
Ranchy

11/1/2007 9:26:58 PM Other age groups  

domsmema
Winter Haven, FL

i am new and i would like to know how to get in touch with the 50"s chat ..i would really appreciate it ..im from fla my name is Beverly thanks so much