Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

We seek to help each boys and girls find out healthy strategies to deal with dating relationships and the pressure of breaking up. the villages florida hookups Their fantastic chat space is a enjoyable spot to obtain close friends and partners. But do take note relationship wants time , fantastic deal of time and bonding. amlatina The very best portion about this on line dating internet site is that 80% of its user base has a university degree.

skipthegames com

When you click the Chat Now link for a buddy, a dating chat box seems. sacramento senior dating He was an active poster in an LGBT Peloton Facebook group and would frequently get messages from single males. There is a higher female to male ratio, which suggests the daddies have lots of selections to opt for from, while it also indicates that competition could be fierce for the babies. rubmaps stanton Facebook Dating, an opt in function of the most important Facebook app, will start to tap into the content material customers are already generating across both Facebook and Instagram to boost its service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/29/2007 12:46:19 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

ok before i start i just wanted to say that sorry i havent been on in a while i have had problems and one of them has to deal with a gentalman

this gentalman that i met was on a different site he is a deaf guy and we communicate just fine he is teaching me sign language and we talk on the phone with a video relay thing now the video relay is where hes on cam and he signs to an interpreter and he/she tells me what he has sai than i speak back and he/she interprets back to him in sign language what i have said.

know he does want to meet but i feel a little weird meeting him i mean i do not treat him any different than anyother person he is the same to me.

i guess my problem is is that i am so scared and nervous i might say something/sign that gets him upset and he has already grown attached to me i want to go meet him but than in a way i dont it will take a long time for me to learn sign language but i have got most easy stuff down packed.

i dont have any idea what so ever on what i should do im stuck can someone give me advice or help? please

Andria

10/29/2007 12:49:23 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Interesting.....but throughout your entire post, there was not one sign of passion, lust/love, even attraction. If you are wanting to meet him as friends or other, you need to communicate your fears with him. If the chemistry is there, he will probably get a laugh when you accidentally sign "i need to use the closet" instead of signing "i need to use the bathroom." Quit worrying so much! LOL

10/29/2007 12:54:13 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

lmao lol well i signed one time that his mom looked like a dog lol that was interesting lol but yeah well idk he has said he loves me as a friend than he has jut said he loves me more than a friend he is an aweful swee man caring and kind and just the nicest man i have met i have tld him before that i have to meet him and spend time before i ever say i love you because of what has happened in the past and he said that he understands i mean we are friends just for now am i wrong for goin slow and is there such a thing as goind to slow?

10/29/2007 1:00:19 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I'd say just go at the pace you're comfortable with. It sounds like he's someone who has thus far been pretty understanding, so even if you meet him and nothing sparks romantically, at the very least, you'll still have a good friend. I think it's really cool that you're learning sign language to communicate with him, and I'm sure he appreciates it and understands that it's difficult to learn. My advice is just to go and have a good time!

10/29/2007 1:11:13 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

Life is a journey. No special rewards to get to the finish first, so enjoy the journey and part of that can be meeting and socializing with those who might be quite different from you. Sense deprived people can be really intuitive in other ways and bring a lot of unusual but rewarding aspects into a relationship. You can't be too rich, too thin or have too many friends. Millions before you have overcome many relationship barriers including language. Luckily in the case, language is not a barrier, just a comminications method that can be overcome. When I was 19, I faced death on a daily basis in Vietnam and I soon learned that making the attempt to learn phrases in Vietnamese and thier culture meant more to those I met than the fact of whether I used the proper tonalilty. Go meet this gentleman a few times and if you think a spark might be there, then there are a lot of formal opportunities such as community colleges etc. that with a little effort, you can become proficcient in sign language. I have met a couple of people who have taken advantage of these types of opportunities and became interpreters.

10/29/2007 1:26:15 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

What a guy sounds like he has some good advise, but until you can get real good at sign language take a pad of paper and pen incase you can't sign he can read it.
Good luck hun and I for one am proud of you.

10/29/2007 1:35:53 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

whataguy thank you and i wish you the best in life i will take your advice

pkk its good to see you again girl i havent been on in a while but thanx for the advice i will take it and thankyou for the hug

10/29/2007 1:40:08 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Your welcome girl, now go have some fun.

10/29/2007 9:20:29 PM Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

dreama777
Galivants Ferry, SC

yeah naughty, what pkk said!