Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

OkCupid may possibly also share your details with third parties such as marketing partners. best dating sites in georgia The year of garbage world wide web trends Most viral fads are meaningless, as explained by sea shanties. All of the behaviors and activities discussed as a result far had been asked of men and women who have ever applied an on the net dating internet site or mobile dating app. doublelist com maine Catfishing is a distinctive sort of scam in and of itself.

mega presonals

Considering the fact that their initial Zoom call, Michael mentioned he and his match have gone on 3 video chat dates. dating huntington beach Every person is at a unique point in their walk, and it s critical for the accomplishment of your partnership to have a firm grasp on that. On a semi related note, make confident that the photos you have seen are genuine. rum and tequila bridgeport ct I didn t want them to consider that I didn t take my function as their FYG seriously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2009 4:36:31 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

grannygl
Over 2,000 Posts (3,903)
Morehead, KY

Am I dreaming? Is it real?
What do I see on Top of my Hill
Oh it's true, It's really you
You're back in business.

May I come in visit awhile?
Greet my friends with a great big smile
I can smile again even laugh a bit
Now that things are as before.

The door is open, coffee on
Granny's near but not for long
Still having problems I can't ignore
So bear with me will be near I promise.

2/6/2009 4:41:18 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

shorterthanshor
Over 2,000 Posts (3,176)
Wauseon, OH

Welcome back Rick......And to our Grannygl----I have missed you sooooooo much......I'm so glad you came back into the 60's......Welcome back and I'll pour myself a cup of coffee......

2/6/2009 4:46:34 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

kweekhi7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,045)
Lansdale, PA

Quote from altje:
Good Morning Rick - Hello everyone. Here's wishing all a great day! Cold here (18degrees) but a warming trend is forecast.

Good morning, everyone!

Darn, Altje, you better order a hot totty in here to keep your blood flowing. I didn't know NC knew cold like that. It is maybe 10 here and I am upset thinking about having to deliver 10 Avon orders this morning and then to see an old boyfrend a few towns over. I cannot recall a year that was this cold for maybe 20 years when Santa had to layer his body with 7 sets of long Johns on Christmas Eve.

Rick, I'm ordering a Virgin Mary with a cup of tobasco sauce in it! Somethings gotta keep me warm till I find a man who can do the same. KweeKhi

2/6/2009 5:06:30 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

nenebubbles
Over 2,000 Posts (2,468)
Naperville, IL

YaaaaHooooo ... Grannygl is back and I cannot wait until she is doing better and can join us daily!!!

2/6/2009 6:01:20 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

altje
Over 1,000 Posts (1,625)
Kernersville, NC

kweekhi, yes, NC occasionally has some pretty cold weather. Most of the time it doesn't last very long, thank goodness. Have already had a cup of hot tea!

Hi, Jeanette, didn't see you up there! Jeanette (I love to do this too!)

[Edited 2/6/2009 6:02:08 AM PST]

2/6/2009 7:31:36 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

morles
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,201)
San Antonio, TX

Glad to see you back Rick....Everybody missed you....The site here is so much more peaceful now...almost all like your Grill was able to maintain thur the havoc's and hard times of the 60+.....Welcome back....

2/6/2009 7:38:22 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

rose375
Over 1,000 Posts (1,975)
San Marcos, TX

Good Morning to the Grill, it is really good to see another Grill in the neighborhood..Now no matter where I roam, I know there will be a safe haven close.

Thank you Rick and Granny for doing this..

Everyone have a good day.

[Edited 2/6/2009 7:39:01 AM PST]

2/6/2009 7:53:07 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

grannygl
Over 2,000 Posts (3,903)
Morehead, KY

You can't give me the credit for this. This is all Rick. I am so thankful that he has come back where he belongs. My problems are many and I can not be on much, but at least I will keep in touch.

2/6/2009 8:30:34 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

jacksgal
Festus, MO

Rick it is about time!!! Glad to have you back. Morning Granny thanks for convincing him to return to us

[Edited 2/6/2009 8:31:51 AM PST]

2/6/2009 10:16:38 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

jacksgal
Festus, MO

Its five somewhere, what about an early brew?

2/6/2009 11:37:24 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

grannygl
Over 2,000 Posts (3,903)
Morehead, KY

You have to give credit where credit is due. This is Rick coming back, I had nothing to do with it. I am having too many problems right now to be of any use to anyone. Enjoy the Grill, think about me once in awhile, but give Rick the credit he deserves.

2/6/2009 11:46:20 AM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

rickls1935
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,099)
Lakeland, FL

WOW! WISH I WAS A GIRL SO I COULD CRY! YOU GUYS GOT ME ALL SHOOK UP!

TO SIMPLY SAY, I MISSED YOU, WOULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE! HI & HUGS TO EVERYONE KWEEKI7, ALTJE, PRETTY MOON, RETIRED, NEWLADY, CHOOSEY, MORLES, SHORT, NENEBUBBLES, ROSE, GRANNY, JACKSGIRL, TRUCKERSMOTHER, ARKSR, BOOTS, GLORIAJUNE, COOLBILLDARLING & GYPSYJO.

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

SIDE BY SIDE

2/6/2009 12:01:22 PM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

fitzlydia
Over 1,000 Posts (1,532)
Belmont, NH

Rick's Grill is the first place I visited when I joined DH. I did a lot of lurking here 'til I got to know some of the folks

I'll be looking forward to seeing granny more often now that the Grill has reopened.

2/6/2009 12:05:21 PM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

morles
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,201)
San Antonio, TX

firz...we don't see enough of you now...where are you hiding...or maybe still lurking...

2/6/2009 12:24:13 PM Rick's Top of the Hill Bar & Grill #5  

coolbilldarling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,489)
Bronston, KY

I hope you have this on your menu Rick? And a table for two that overlooks the view.