Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

As a experienced dating coach, I normally have females inform me they want they could just get to the point and ask men the genuine concerns so they wouldn t have to waste time. jewish singles brooklyn I get in touch with these annoying dating concerns, but they may possibly just be lazy dating concerns. We ve traveled to a further nation collectively, exchanged home keys, and visited each and every other s households for Thanksgiving. sniffies block Contacting an employer to ascertain if any job openings exist does not count.

privatedelight dating

Neither I nor they speak to her any longer. kauai hook up newlineThe show goes behind the scenes of true life dating stories, and asks fans to submit their funniest and most outrageous dating tales. You can discover a lot about what a particular person believes and how they think by asking them queries that call for some real believed and creativity to answer. need to get laid meme Christian Mingle caters to singles of the Christian faith.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/31/2007 10:28:31 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

anglbb69
Fayetteville, AR

6 Ripe Haas Avocados please only use this type for this recipe
2 Ripe Roma tomatoes
1/4 cup red/purple onion
3Tbs. Sour Cream
1 jalepeno pepper
cilantro about 4 tbs.
1/2 tsp. salt
juice of 1 lime

Dice the tomatoes, jalepeno and the onion into small dice. Place into medium size bowl. Pit the avocados draw lines lengthwise down and across with a knife, it will make the avocado much easier to spoon out. Add to bowl. Add sour cream and salt. Gently mash mixture with fork leaving some avocado chunks. To finish up this dish and freshen it, tear up about 4 tablespoons of fresh cilantro leaves. Everything must be fresh in this dish! Finalize with the juice of 1 lime. You may add more if you like it tangier, give it one or two last mixes just to make sure everything is incorporated.

Enjoy this with tortilla chips and a beer
Over homemade tacos
Taco Salad
This is a sure crowd pleaser!

11/2/2007 11:17:50 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

11/2/2007 11:19:40 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

photographerc
Oceanside, CA

a dash of lemon juice on top will slow the browning process

11/2/2007 11:22:39 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

11/3/2007 8:30:20 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

reggiefoxxe
Phoenix, AZ

i am so freekin hungry! i have 5 avocados, too!

11/7/2007 2:20:04 PM Fresh GUACAMOLE!!!  

julieb
Roseville, CA

Most people do not know this but I swear it works!

Take the pit of the avocado and put it in the bottom of the guacamole bowl. This will STOP the guaco from turning brown!! Sounds weird but it works! If you make a small bowl just add one, or for larger bowls add a few pits.

YUMMY!!!!