Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the date hookup

By checking the tagline of a user, you can recognize what s their typical interest and later strategy them. gay dating sites edmonton Food is an additional terrific subject for a initial date and this question is a fun way to come at it. I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single guys. rubratings syracuse In line with this more respectful strategy, it also shows potential matches bios over images so you are not distracted by a quite face till you know they re worth it.

skipthegames chat

It also depends on what sort of individual you are, I will talk to any person in a bar, in line at the bank, whilst shopping, on a train, effectively you get the idea. dating sites in nw arkansas At the time, I loved the idea of online dating and went out with other Manhattanites practically each and every weekend. What is greater than becoming weird around every other and sharing silliest and crippling thoughts with every single other mainly because there s no explanation to hide your original self? As soon as you have crossed the line of weirdness, congratulations!! You can believe of your future with ease and happiness! speed dating grand rapids You can have total confidence that all of your compatible matches are looking for the exact same point you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/1/2007 5:19:19 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

I think dustin needs to upgrade the system (program): to prevent(your) pics being HI-JACKED TO even a illegal site...

give us some feedback..........this is serious

11/1/2007 5:30:46 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

this is why....unless i know someone for some time..... they will not get a pic...

11/1/2007 5:38:21 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

High jacking picutres, whats up with that, Ive had other woman take my picture and say its them, like some guy on here just did to me, but high jack.

11/1/2007 5:41:23 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

sweet..... dustin needs...to protect people that have pics....anyone can copy and paste your pic to some illegal site.....

thats why i only give it out with a gut feeling......

11/1/2007 6:55:14 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

looking4love50
Findlay, OH

Not only that, But if you work with the public its not a good idea to post pictures & have people coming in & saying, Oh i seen your picture on such an such site. That would be why i will not post one.

11/1/2007 7:30:23 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

you are spot on................!!......... no pics on any site.....for me...

11/1/2007 7:49:19 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

74d_instructor
Hudson, NH

Has anyone posted this sage advice to the Site Suggestions/Improvements forum? Dustin is sure to find it there.

I placed a thread in the Site Suggestions forum, asking Dustin if picture security is possible. 11/1/07, 7:55 PM. Here's hoping

[Edited 11/1/2007 7:57:51 PM]

11/1/2007 8:10:02 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

That has been going on a long time. There are some here who have done just that with someone else's pic and has admitted to it

11/1/2007 8:19:18 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

scammers will use photos of regular people for their fun and games

11/1/2007 8:30:16 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

dustin
Roseville, CA

What you are asking is technically impossible. It can't be done.

The only solution is to not post pics on your profile and instead send them as attachments in messages. But then your profile won't have any pictures and view few people will ever message you, so it will make things a bit more difficult.

11/1/2007 9:24:20 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

DUSTIN.... ty...... iam not a tech support person.... but i do know....if you try to copy an paste,some photos on the web ...... the pics c/not be highlighted.. in turn c/not be copied and pasted...... copyright law prohibits it.,,,, it might be worth while looking into it...for DH...... I THink i read somewhere...a new device to make articles (COPY & PASTE) PROOF.

THANKS...

11/1/2007 9:27:24 PM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

dustin
Roseville, CA

Man trust me on this. You can get around those things so easily. Once you make your picture public that's it. You can't undo it. Someone might copy it. Yes it is illegal for them to go and post it somewhere else, but that is another issue. But keeping them from copying it is impossible.

11/14/2007 8:16:40 AM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Nothing is impossible.
All you have to do is place a transparent layer over the pic so when someone copies it or uses the URL to "leech" the pic all they get is a transparency.

Yes... it is a PITA.. but doable

11/14/2007 9:05:10 AM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

mic...... this is sunny..... if i do post a pic on DH..... can it be protected ,,,from someone copying & pasting...?

11/14/2007 9:28:45 AM Why people>will not post a pic> it can be copied &pasted elsewhere !  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Photo... too true.
Doesn't prevent screenshots.

Didn't even think about that.
Realistically, if someone wants to post your pic on the net there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Unless you change into one of those Arabic ladies who wear scarves around their face. LOL

True story... did my 1st trip to Vegas awhile back.
Was taking pics like it was nobodies business for about 5 days... was never hassled at all
On the 5th day I finally saw a sign that read "No Photography"
(for obvious reasons)
Guess I started looking guilty when I saw that sign.

Less than 5 minutes later a security guy came up to me and told me to put the camera away.

I guess you just have to have faith and trust to participate on sites like this.
Otherwise, why bother??

Michael