Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

The ACCC reports that they received 3640 complaints about dating and romance scams in 2019, with females losing far more than twice as a lot income as guys. sarasota dating service Its not some thing the Prophet stated and so forth. The round also saw participation from current investors India Quotient and Elevation Capital. meet slovakian women Primarily based on the list above, there are a lot of varieties of relationships to be found on these websites.

mega personnel sign up

There are links to other guides for platforms for frameworks not listed above. single men in peoria il I d entirely welcome EA suggestions on social life in basic not about how to be charming (that is beneficial, but I discovered 1 trick or two), but focused on how to be delighted with this. You ve been on the net for a bit, and you discovered an individual that you are interested in receiving to know better. free fubar skins We attempted to do it at some point but I was also drunk.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/2/2007 8:02:03 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
butterfly58
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Arcadia, MO

I know that this is the new rage and it probably is the practical appoach to marrying late in life but does it say what marriage is about? At our ages everybody has past lives and adventures that make up who we are and I don't believe anybody that says otherwise, especially if you have kids. You should have a certain respect for your spouses kids as well as he/she would have for yours. But you're starting a new chapter in your life and that means a certain trust and commitment to them. Maybe this is why I say I have no need to be married again. LOL

If I was ever approached with one, I would probably kick the bum out. because I wouldn't have known him as much as I thought. If you were that worried about your money than you don't need to be around me.JMO I would never sign one!!! That's a business proposition not a marriage.

With this being said, I do believe in people signing one with a huge age difference. I always told my late husband that's what he should have done with his second wife who was thirty younger than him. This being that I felt he wasn't thinking with the right part of his body.

What's your views?

11/2/2007 8:30:38 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
nomarriage
Bon Aqua, TN

It's not a new rage my dad said his lawyer advised him to sign one 26 years ago. He didn't!

My family insisted I did it for my second marriage. I didn't. My wife is not going to argue and will sign off on the house since she didn't contribute squat to making the payments.

At our age? marriage is silly! Especially with someone you meet on the net.

11/2/2007 8:49:34 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
copterdriver
Over 2,000 Posts (2,258)
Saint Matthews, SC

Yep good luck with the sign off on your home.... I had one when I got married, don't have one now....

she never paid squat for anything we owned....

guess who's got one now?

Pre Nup? nope I thought I would be married forever... 27 years was close I guess....

11/2/2007 8:56:36 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
butterfly58
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Arcadia, MO

Nobody is in a marriage that you don't contribute something to it and it's never just monetary or it shouldn't be. I bet this was not what you were thinking about when you married nor your father. That's like you're looking for it to fail. Like the saying "Looking for my future EX"; the marriage would be doomed from the start, so why do it in the first place.

11/2/2007 9:00:46 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
copterdriver
Over 2,000 Posts (2,258)
Saint Matthews, SC

Like the old joke: "Wow you are beautiful, can I just buy you a house and you can go ahead and hate me now?" lol

11/2/2007 9:08:14 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  

stargazzer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,064)
Creighton, NE

As to your question, NO. In my state if not carefull you may end up in worse shape in a divorce. My addvice is find a ugly women and just buy her a house and get it out of your system.

11/2/2007 9:12:47 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
butterfly58
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Arcadia, MO

Now guys I've been on both sides of this. My first marriage of thirty years and three kids later ended nasty because my ex didn't think I contributed as much as he did. Even though I worked all of those thirty years and put up with alot of bull...! from him. I left him with all of it because for 1: it was worth it to be rid of him and 2: he thought more of his belongings than me.

My second husband was married before for fourty years and his wife never worked a day outside the home but gave him three kids. She got his pension and I always thought she deserved every penny of it and so did he.

Not every woman is out to get that "house"

Still No on a "pre Nup"

11/2/2007 9:16:24 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  

queenofhearts61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,650)
Seymour, IN

I do not think I would ever marry anyone so is a moot point with me.

11/2/2007 9:24:22 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  

thepkk
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,879)
Ash Grove, MO

No I don't think I would.

11/2/2007 1:56:23 PM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
trublu5ft2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,857)
Saint Joseph, TN

I had this same subject in a thread above. At first.. I wasn't crazy about the idea of a pre-nup.. just sounded too business- like and seemed like a person who would want this already had their mind made up that the marriage would fail anyway. But.. after all the comments, I understand the need for one. Would I ask him to sign one? Naw. Would I sign one? I wouldn't have a prob with it. I'm not a gold digger and only want to leave with what I came into it with and 1/2 of what we collected together. What he had before I arrived is not mine for the taking.

11/2/2007 2:00:37 PM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  

waytogo51
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,482)
Farmington, AR

Trish I do agree with you. If she asked me to sign one, yes I would. But I would not ask her to sign one.

11/2/2007 2:18:09 PM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
trublu5ft2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,857)
Saint Joseph, TN

Well.. until I got to understanding it, I would have felt insulted to be asked to sign one. I left my marriage with nothing but my sons, a car and the clothes on our backs basically and that was MY choice. I could had taken him to the cleaners.. but why would I? Made no sense to me. I just wanted out and not look back

11/2/2007 2:19:49 PM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
agent05949
Over 1,000 Posts (1,910)
Greenville, MI

I would sign.............not a problem.

11/2/2007 8:05:54 PM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
mick470
Prior Lake, MN

Guess I could see if you were very,very rich and you may think those thoughts-They only want my money.On the other hand,if being asked it could be taken the wrong way and the whole relationship could nose dive.Never confuse money with wealth,a wise man once said.I might sign one if I did'nt have to make the bed anymore........

11/3/2007 7:54:54 AM Would you sign a "Pre-Nup"?  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I understand the need for them, and I would consider my own assets as well, but I don't think I would sign one, nor ask for one. If one is needed, then there is doubt that the relationship will be one to continue. I don't see the need for a marriage if that trust is not there.

I also think that if there needs to be a pre-nup, then there should be a time limit on it.. a point when the two actually do commit to each other. Of course there are people who are idiots about that one, too... Tom and Nicole for example... He divorced her just before the 10 years when the pre-mup would be voided. She is better of with out him... even with the one with substance issues... he, at least works together and on himself to make the relationship work.