Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

richmond va hookup

I m desperate to inform him how I feel, but too scared! He texts me a lot, and has just joined a weekly class that I go to. craigslist the villages You will notice that this dating internet site presents gay preference as nicely. But yes I in all probability really should give it another go. online dating costa rica 1 day I matched up with an American girl and it went nicely, but she had to leave the country like ASAP so it could not go any additional than that.

local hookup near me

Whether it s a 1 time acknowledgement of this write up or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to nearby primarily based reporting from our compact but mighty team. single women in yakima The app is no cost and you can view profiles, add friends and start chats at no extra expense. If your app has diverse versions for precise areas, sports teams, universities, etc. electric worm omegle Even with all the power that on line daters place into producing sure their profiles are as appealing as attainable, occasionally — or, possibly, a lot of the time — crossing into catfishing territory is virtually inevitable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 1:58:11 PM Ladies......Tell me  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

What is the most romantic thing your man can do that would just blow your mind?

11/2/2007 2:11:46 PM Ladies......Tell me  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

give me 24 hrs of his time, nothing but, me him doing whatever, no phones, no pagers, no computers just me and him

11/2/2007 3:10:47 PM Ladies......Tell me  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

Well i guess since flying me off to "Paris" for the weekend is out i think traveling 1400 miles to be with me and to fall in love with me all over again would probebly rank the highest. "Viva la Tulsa baby"

11/2/2007 3:13:56 PM Ladies......Tell me  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

A weekend getaway with no phones, no tvs, and no newspapers... just me, him, soft music and the stars...

11/2/2007 3:15:08 PM Ladies......Tell me  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

I'm loving the responses....Keep 'em coming

11/2/2007 3:28:53 PM Ladies......Tell me  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

To really look into my eyes & appreciate me.......what a concept.

11/2/2007 3:39:08 PM Ladies......Tell me  

oldfashionedgrl
Sumner, WA

I agree with those above...his total attention and some serious pampering during a longggggg weekend. .

11/2/2007 3:43:12 PM Ladies......Tell me  

angelleyes
Plymouth, MA

if shes on this site put her in ur profile or on myspace page and make a really big deal over her.... add her pics and say something really sweet. but for at home? try leaving lil notes everywhere telling her how u feel about her and what she means to you but make sure u leave hints on where the next one is and when she gets to the last one, make sure there is a prize waiting for her

11/2/2007 3:45:31 PM Ladies......Tell me  

goldarnit
Saint Paul, MN

bring me lunch,and say hello....that just tells me hes thinken about me..as iam him.

11/2/2007 3:45:55 PM Ladies......Tell me  

julymorning07
Saint James, MO

call me and tell me there isn't anything he'd rather do this weekend than spend it with me.

11/2/2007 3:47:42 PM Ladies......Tell me  

abeenorml
Newell, SD

not date anyone else while we are exclusively seeing one anothef..............as if that would EVER happen! pshaw!

11/2/2007 3:48:07 PM Ladies......Tell me  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Call me just to say that he can't get me off his mind......

11/2/2007 5:01:48 PM Ladies......Tell me  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Brush my hair ... one way to get me relaxed and comatose

11/2/2007 5:05:58 PM Ladies......Tell me  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Well I don't have one! but I love to get flowers for no reason - so sweet. and I agree with a whole weekend alone together doing whatever we want or like with no interruptions.

11/2/2007 5:07:05 PM Ladies......Tell me  

patama5
Bois des Filion, QC

a surprise planned outing, or day or weekend for the two of us.

Page: 1, 2