Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

Time to seal the deal—the final handful of minutes of a date are crucial to make positive a second date take place. oakland dating site Believe it or not, indoor dates can be as exciting as outdoor dates. If sufficient time has passed and absolutely everyone has moved on with their lives, it should really be fine to date a friend s ex. bronx bedpage com Then you may well see a toxic person emerging from the ruins and it is generally a shock.

www skipthegames com

My friends have been all excited for my amongst boyfriend time. lake tahoe dating site Pickable, a new on the net dating concept, recently launched, offering women a way to choose up men around them with out ever having to expose their identity. International dating is the best way to know new culture and traditions, a new chance to obtain your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. adultlook tucson Though no 1 provides on line adore a second thought these days, back when the technology was new, some important drama often ensued.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2009 11:28:09 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

Okay, people this thread is Not about people who could not have kids. It is about couples who were capable of having children and decided not to have kids. There is Nothing wrong with deciding not to have kids as a couple, it is a choice. I divorced my two boys father about 17 years ago for damned good reasons. I have been thinking how fortunate I am to have my two boys from that marriage. For many reasons I feel I am blessed to have my kids, and have always felt that way. I just can't imagine not having them. What I have been wondering though, are couples who decided not to have kids even though they could, do they regret that decision after they are divorced, widowed, etc. that they did not have kids? And also, if you are divorced, never married, widowed, are you happy you have kids?

2/22/2009 5:18:24 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

maryg2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Philadelphia, PA

absolutely glad i have my boys. i feel bad and some guilt for the lives they have had to live from broken households and i have to hold some responsibility for that cuz i made those choices to be w/their fathers at the time not knowing what consequences there would be, if any. but i also no matter what have tried all my life so far and continue to do the right thing in raising my boys and i do see the beautiful benefits of them loving me back and becoming young men that will be worthy of the world one day. its the best i can do and i can only hope no matter the "broken" environment i gave them, they will have thought it was still a "happy" environment to the best of my ability for them.

2/22/2009 5:28:20 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

devildog1965
Lexington, SC

you what being a single dad I'm been blessed with my son. He was 3 and now he's 18 and I don't know if I want any more. besides I'm not getting that reversed.

2/22/2009 10:51:46 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

hsprin
Savannah, MO

I know many people who never had kids in life, or married or not married, that's their choice. I for one always wanted to have children and I love my children too death, and fact, I wished things turned out different for I would love to have more. I think that children are a blessing and I can't imagine my life without them.

2/23/2009 7:24:02 AM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

serenityfrank
Over 2,000 Posts (2,738)
Toms River, NJ

luv my baby girl 13,,have met some that cant accept dating someone
who has a child in thier lives(shes here p/t with me)
if they cant accept her,,then oh well-NEXT!

2/23/2009 12:26:15 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

journey12
Crawfordville, GA

I am because having kids makes me feel great and so blessed but mostly I see the image of the love my x husband and I did share in the eyes of our two sons I know it was well worth time to have had a family

2/23/2009 2:48:38 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

redbeamer
Winston Salem, NC

My children and myself get along very well. I don't see them as much, they have their own lives. I would not give them up, they are mine and I love them. When I am old and sick like my mother, I expect them to be there to help. That is what familes do.

2/27/2009 3:34:38 PM People Who Choose Not To Have Kids  

beu24
Beverly Hills, CA

Are smart as hell in my book.