Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

Becoming truthful about what has and hasn t worked for you in the previous can be valuable. gay hookup austin texas That is the beauty of on the net dating, the possibilities are endless. A good lady deserves all the great issues in life specifically the best vacation. adultlook fort worth Do you hope to come to be exclusive at some point? If you are not exclusive, what are the expectations for your partnership to 1 one more? Are you interested in pursuing other relationships as a couple? Or is that anything that you do separately, outdoors of your time as a couple?

private delight

Often, you can not inform your secrets to your people fearing that they may well judge you, but you can tell them to a stranger since they barely know something about your life. ventura county fast dating This applies to international dating as properly, but there are some different patterns for local and worldwide dating. When Shauna Erickson and Abdallah Abou Zahr first met on line, it wasn t specifically wedding bells suitable away. listcrawler phil When you sign up on any dating web page, make positive to meticulously go by means of their terms and situations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 4:54:27 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

For all that have never been scammed on, I thought I would share this letter. I have been hit on to many times not to know the same letter everytime but maybe different names. I am removing the yahoo name but if you want it just mail me. Those scammers all have the same script to use, I do believe.

I'm nice man with great sense of humor... looking for a soul mate to create a family and start new life. I am kind, cheerful and honest. Put the relationship to the first. Expect respect and love from the woman and ready to give the same in return.
What I want? An usual lady with good soul and big heart. The woman I could rely and share everything in my life. A man without big problems who believes in true love and clear relationship for life. A person who respects her partner's opinion and keeps herself as a gentle some body. Is it about you?
Maybe we have more in common than it seems? Let's begin with talking... i will like to know u more better ok, i will want us to see where it leads us to , i use yahoo im and it is g******9345 hope to hear from u soon

11/2/2007 4:59:12 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

pkk, I just received the same letter, word for word. So you believe he is a scammer?

11/2/2007 5:01:43 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

That would be a great example of a scammer

11/2/2007 5:04:16 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Yes that is a scammer letter. Plus his profile says 41 and he looks 20.

11/2/2007 5:16:36 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

After reading some of the posts in this thread, I noticed the same scam letter being used in numerous sites floating around the web.
Here is an insight, take it or leave it.........

I am NOT speaking from experience into to being duped, as I am well aware of the scammers; specializing in internet law during my latter years as an attorney.

The most dangerous is the scammer or fake profile. You will read reference to these being called the "Nigerian Scams", although not all originate in Nigeria, but other parts of the world too. The first clue that it is a scam is the improper English being used. Simple words being misspelled, substitution of different words for what "he" is really trying to say, present tense of verbs when past tense should be used, etc.
ie: "You are most buetifull lady I ever see. My name Scammer, what you?"

Next, usually there is no photo of themselves, and if there is, it is very obvious it is a "posed" picture. The scammers "steal" photos of models used in real model's portfolios which are already on the internet.

After a few correspondences you will be asked for your personal email address. First being told you are the most beautiful, wonderful person he has ever met, and you are just what he is looking for!(Of course you are, as he has now sent this form letter to at least 500 other women today). If you have sent your personal information, (WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER DO), now the fun begins....he has you roped in, and is going for the sting.
I must add here that these men sit in rooms 10 hours a day, as many as 20 per room, in Africa sending out these form letters on a daily basis.

After weeks and sometimes months of hearing exactly what you wanted to hear, by now, you are hooked, and here it comes.....He now reveals he is in Nigeria, Africa on business and needs money to invest in a no loss deal or needs money to get back to his home in America. Most foreigners use the term America, and not the US or United States, another red flag.
Thousands of unsuspecting woman from hundreds of dating sites have been duped and stung out of hundreds, thousands, and some out of millions of dollars from these scams. Whole life savings sent to the scumballs, lives ruined, dreams crushed.....

For more information pertaining to this I suggest you google scammers, or read DATELINE NBC/Scams.

A player is just that, a gentleman, or even woman, who is not looking for love or a relationship on these dating sites, but an intimate encounter or one night stand. Some are difficult to decipher if they are a player, but certain innuendos will give you clues after corresponding with them. No photo for one is usually an obvious red flag, you being the one and only for him, or her, is another...

My advice, take it or leave it, DO NOT reveal your personal email address until you get to know the person. Use the email provided by this site for awhile until you feel comfortable.
Now you feel comfortable enough to exchange phone numbers, great! Please only disclose your cell phone number and please block your cell number before dialing Mr. Wonderful.
When you finally decide to meet, plan on a public place and drive your own car, in case Mr. Soulmate turns out to be not as expected.

I hate to be morbid, but some women, even our age have, been stalked even murdered after being too trusting from online dating sites. If, "he" sounds too good to be true, he probably is...

If I have "helped" just one of you from being "taken", then this post was not in vain...

Good luck and please be careful, the internet is our friend, but also can be our enemy.

11/2/2007 5:17:43 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Thanks for sharing will me ,Now I know what to look for.thanks pkk for letting me be your friend.

11/2/2007 5:21:48 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

One good give away is sentence syntaex and spelling,
the above letter has few spelling errors,
but, if you read closely, some parts dont make sense.
The scammers are intelligent,creative and professionals
as always
buyer beware.

11/2/2007 5:24:23 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

can you tell me how to cut 'n past that...
it beats my profile.

11/2/2007 5:25:02 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

No problem being your friend gold If you have any questions feel free to ask.

11/2/2007 5:27:40 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

OH Sorry I meant to also thank the others for their knowledge of scam artist. We have to watch out for each other so no one gets hurt using the internet dateing sites.

11/2/2007 5:37:56 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Bottom line, if anyone on the Internet ask you for anything (money, information, help or whatever) just tell them to get lost. I don't care if he says his poor old mother is dying from cancer and needs an operation, people you haven't known personally for years won't ask you for help unless it is a scam.

And remember, most scams are based on greed, so don't get greedy or you play right into their hands. Never agree to cash big checks thinking you are the one who will come out ahead, you will loose everything. It's not rocket science ladies, just use your common sense, and save your heart for people you've known in person for a long time.

11/2/2007 7:06:15 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Ladies, after hearing all that, don't all my Indecent Proposals sound Just Lovely by comparison?

JIM

11/2/2007 7:08:06 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

hey thats a chain letter, I get them all the time...just block and move on.....

11/2/2007 7:15:54 PM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Guess I am too old or too mean I haven't gotten anything but the, 'come to my site and see me naked' ones, for a long time.

[Edited 11/2/2007 7:16:16 PM]

11/3/2007 7:00:25 AM Copy of a scammer's letter Ladies please read  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Trade you queen you can have all my scammers.

This is really a serious subject so I am bringing it up for those that don't read everyday. Be careful everyone.

Page: 1, 2, 3