Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

Finally he pulled away, pointed at my face, and mentioned, What s that? I touched my cheek, and before I could figure out what was wrong he said, You re bleeding! Guess he was grossed out, because he rushed out of the closet and left me standing there. craigslist pensacola dating Early intervention and antiviral treatments can help people with HIV reside regular, healthier lives with intimate relationships for lots of years soon after diagnosis. We want our Bumblers to be cautious about posting details that will at some point be made public. orlando usasexguide Devon Raines was a fan of one particular night stands and pure lust.

skipthegames chat

But more and extra men and women are willing to go as far as it takes. meet people in fresno If she is a foodie, she ll have a lot of answers to this question. Chatrooms incarnates the most common way to make tiny mates and find prospective companion, perhaps it is not the extended may possibly but it stills the preferred one. www rubmaps How you act is up to you, and there is not a incorrect choice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2009 1:11:19 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
charleston1954
North Charleston, SC

What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site? O.K. guys and gals ....we want to hear from both of you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/24/2009 12:56:31 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

ghost_eagle1
Newberg, OR

My worse "hell date" from a singles dating site was a missorable date from hell for sure. I met a lady from oklahoma, talked for a little while, got to know one another. She came to meet me and my daughter. I just got out of total reconstruction surgery on my shoulder. It was extensive. But any way, She came down to meet me and my daughter. She had a friend with her. Wich was not that good. we slept with me the first night that she was there. I knew that some thing was not going to be right. She started to force my daughter to do things, argueing with her and my family. Then I was thrown into the wall at my grandmas house hit my shoulder that just had surgery on it and she did not realy care of it at all. then she left after the hell was already done.Then she told me that she was pregnant with my kid then moved to a different state, and lost contact with me

2/26/2009 7:44:49 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
broken_hero
Over 1,000 Posts (1,695)
Elkton, MD

hell date? once had to kill a deer on a date ,im a hunter so it doesnt bother me but the way it happened was a desatster,i met a nice lady on DH and we decided to go out, we were on our way to have dinner when she spoted a large buck along the high way and commented on it, i having seen it as well had assummed it had bin struck by a car and was dead, she how ever insisted it was alive and i turned around to prove it was dead,imagine how assinine i appeared when the head lights showed me a large and obviously ALIVE white tail that was horrably injured,my date knew i hunt and insisted i do some thing about the aniamls obvious pain,so needless to say i found myself along a bizzy high way in the head lights of my truck with my bow in hand ending the poor animals misery,talk about a messesd up date needles to say it was very much over

2/27/2009 8:58:12 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
sunnygrl09
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,525)
Redlands, CA

I have had many dates from hell, but am only 1 week into the internet thing so no date from here yet? Can i still tell you one of my dates-from-hell stories pretty please??

2/27/2009 9:01:48 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
blueskiestwo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,269)
Grantsburg, WI

When she opened the sliding glass doorshe forgot to add another 5-8 yrs on her agedefinately a little weird besides the age thingy

2/28/2009 10:45:50 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
spider_man5
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,325)
Westfield, MA

go ahead sunny

2/28/2009 12:34:21 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
sunnygrl09
Redlands, CA

Quote from spider_man5:
go ahead sunny

ty spidey!!! i need a guy's view on this!!! went dancing with my friend, ended up meeting a guy (muscle head, he was the bouncer at the club), a couple of days later he called and i said "oh, im going to be in your area tomorrow night - have a meeting". so he tells me, "ok call when your meeting is up and can you meet me at the black angus in rancho?" i agree to this, and i called him when i was through with my meeting and let him know i was on my way to black angus. he tells me he's on his way, so im thinking ok a few minutes whatever. well, the guy makes me wait about 45 minutes, pulls up in his truck and motions for me to get in. so i get in the car and he asks "so, what do you want to do?" ok - i assume someone wants me to meet him in a restaurant and we are going to eat, get drinks whatever!!! so i told him the obvious - i want to go inside!!! so we go in, we get seated, the waitress comes up and asks if we want to order and he tells her NO!!! (i must have given him a funny look because he then says, oh well i GUESS you can order something if you want to) so i order an iced tea, meanwhile wondering what episode of law & order im missing!!! so the waitress asks if we want bread, he says no and then changes his mind when she tells him its free!!! by then i was just ready to run the other way, but we are waiting for the check and he starts getting impatient. well, the last straw was him saying "well, that's it im not leaving a tip - she's cutting into my MAKEOUT TIME" are you kidding me?? well, needless to say i stopped returning his calls (he doesnt deserve the courtesy of an explanation)!!!

how's that for a date from hell!!!!

3/1/2009 12:05:48 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
stephanm
Albuquerque, NM

Well I just had one! This gal I had met on this site in fact! I drove almost an hour from where I live to meet her! She looked completely different from the One 1 picture she posted online. And hen she smoked. I didn't check on her profile to see if she smoked. It wasn't that bad she just didn't look like I thought she was!

3/3/2009 9:24:56 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM

Do you remember Mortimer Snerd and Charley McCarthy from the Edgar Bergen show?

I didn't know that Mortimer was still alive...until I met him...brought his kid with him too.

The End.

3/7/2009 11:16:57 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,747)
Gateway, AR

'Bout a year ago, I dated this chick I met from another site....I woke up in the middle of the night & she'd pissed the bed. Amazing...only 30-some year old bed-wetter I've ever met in my life.

As you can imagine, there was no second date.

Found out later on, she'd already had a boyfriend at the time, too......BETTER HIM THAN ME!

[Edited 3/7/2009 11:17:56 AM ]

3/7/2009 11:21:18 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
bella2020
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,169)
Lebanon, OH

Thats nasty!

3/7/2009 11:32:58 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,747)
Gateway, AR

How do ya think I felt wakin' up in the middle of the night half soaked?

3/7/2009 11:48:59 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

tazz963
Rome, GA

Mine was actually from this site i met this person we went on a few dates and i genuinely liked the guy thought he was a good person then one night he invited me down for dinner all through dinner he kept looking at me kind of weird and making comments about my southern accent called me a country hick and such so i had had enough and asked what was up his reply was well i read your profile today and on it it says you are looking for a relationship not a one night stand and i only want to play needless to say i left then i made a mistake and took him to a company party with me after this and found out later the only reason he wanted to go was to see if he could pick up some of the chicks i work with once again my Bad NEVER AGAIN

3/7/2009 11:42:48 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

hotnstinky
Diablo, CA

Oh my god well i was on this other site and well i was getting along chatting online with this guy name Sammy. Well after talking about a month. I decided i would meet him cause well we seem to have alot in common.Well the first date we meet in concord calif.About 20min away from where i live.When i saw him and he opened his mouth the first words were oh you are cuter in person then in your pic. Well that was good , but then we got in his car and well it smelt like dirty ash tray.We decided to go to the city San Fransisco out to eat. On our way up there he starts telling me that i am perfect for him . I was exactly what he wanted. So im listening to him talk. Oh and he was good at that, but then we get to the restaurant at the warf.Well i ordered some sea food soup. He put his nasty hands in my food andwanted to feed it to me.I didn't touch my food after that.So we left and i was hella hungry but wasn't gonna eat anything that he put his fingers in, Dont know where they have been. Then so i thought maybe he is just hella nice and i would give him the benefit of the dought.Well i went out with him again the next night . When we get to the restaurant he had diamond rings for me and my three kids . But he wanted me to promise that i would give him the opportunity and date him. He started talking marriage and putting up another buisness. He already had one , he had a jewelery store and delt with diamonds. So giving me those rings was petty to him.It totally scared me off . How is anyone in their right mind going to want marriage and start a buisness together if you just went on two dates. Oh but wait then if i wouldn't answer my phone . He would keep calling and calling . Then i decided i wasn't gonna talk to him anymore . But i was going to send him the stuff he gave me to not have any problems. Well he called me a b*tch a con artist. That i made him think we would be together . I was like i shook your damn hand . I didnt even hug or kiss you. He turned out to be so damn crazy i had to get a restraining order on him to leave me alone..It was a nightmare..

3/8/2009 1:08:55 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

jeezitscold
University Place, WA

I had a blind date with a girl that actually lived a few blocks away from me. She never posted a pic or refused to ever send me one. We talked for about a month and a half and even talked on the phone. She even gave me a brief description of what she looked like; 5'8, brown hair with blonde highlights, thick and juicy but not fat, nice big boobs, etc. When i finally met her she was about 5'2, around 205 and looked like a gargoyle that flew through the ugly forest while hitting every tree, turned around and flew out because she forgot something at home, then flew threw it once more while hitting every other tree again. Jesus christ. She even told me of how her sister met a dude on the same site, took her to a restaurant, ordered food, then said he had to leave to go to the bathroom but never came back. Im guessing that she lied to him the way my date did about how she looked. anyhoo, i got slick and escaped the rest of that tragedy. sad but true story.

3/9/2009 12:35:40 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
bluestar03
Appleton, WI

Not an actual date, but I was talking to this girl on the phone for the first time and she honestly asked if she could come and move in with me. We have never even met.

3/9/2009 3:43:28 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
rdr77
Saint Joseph, MO

I met a guy on here and we met for the first after talking for two weeks went to a movies where he fell asleep, then went to dinner where he burped all through dinner then fart at the table, chewed with his my open, then told the waiter dinner was disgusting and service was lousy. Never so embarrassed in my life. I ended up paying for dinner then had the nerve if he can come back to my house.

3/9/2009 3:46:44 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
worthsavin
Newton, IA

Met a guy on another site, talked for a while. Finally decided to meet him for dinner. He had ONE drink and he started staring at me and CRYING!! I was like what's wrong? And he says "I can't believe I'm sitting here looking at such a beautiful woman, would you move in with me in a week or 2? "My house is empty since my wife left and I can't sleep alone". Loser cried and whined till I told him I had to leave because I was paying a babysitter. But that wasn't the WORST. I met another guy who I e-mailed for 2 months, talked on the phone for 2 months. When I met him, he was great but 3 months later, he became, a stalker, psycho, tried suicide, threatened to kill me. Had to get a restraining order for a year and he still e-mails me 2 yrs after the restraining order expired.

3/10/2009 6:36:27 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
mefem
Hornell, NY

I met a man on another dating site. We exchanged emails, talked on the phone. He seemed okay so we met at a mall for coffee. He brought me a single rose. He seemed very nice, so I agreed to have dinner with him the next weekend. He came to my house, picked me up, (we even went to church first) then we went out and had a nice dinner. After dinner he drove me home. We were standing on my deck, he leaned it to what I thought was going to be a good night kiss. He BIT me!!, on the front part of my shoulder..and at the same time grabbed the hair at the nape of my neck and pulled it really hard and told me I would learn my place!! He left teeth marks and a bruise on me. This was when online dating first started. I was too embarrassed to call police and have to tell them it was an online date. Oh... my reaction... I punched him in the side of the head, kicked him in the groin and told him I knew my place... He did send me a lengthy email telling me how I had issues. It took me a couple years to try online dating again.

3/13/2009 5:50:12 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
sunnygrl09
Redlands, CA

Quote from jeezitscold:
I had a blind date with a girl that actually lived a few blocks away from me. She never posted a pic or refused to ever send me one. We talked for about a month and a half and even talked on the phone. She even gave me a brief description of what she looked like; 5'8, brown hair with blonde highlights, thick and juicy but not fat, nice big boobs, etc. When i finally met her she was about 5'2, around 205 and looked like a gargoyle that flew through the ugly forest while hitting every tree, turned around and flew out because she forgot something at home, then flew threw it once more while hitting every other tree again. Jesus christ. She even told me of how her sister met a dude on the same site, took her to a restaurant, ordered food, then said he had to leave to go to the bathroom but never came back. Im guessing that she lied to him the way my date did about how she looked. anyhoo, i got slick and escaped the rest of that tragedy. sad but true story.

YEEEE-ikes!!!! i dont get that - why do people lie about their looks? do they not realize you will figure out the truth when you see them??

3/16/2009 5:04:58 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
mustlovekat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,277)
Leander, TX

I met a guy on another online dating site a few years back. After a few weeks of talking online and on the phone, I accepted a dinner invitation. He was 15 minutes late (with no excuse). That should have been red flag #1. But he seemed to be sincere, and we had a great time. He asked me out for the following weekend, and I said yes. Meanwhile, I did my homework. I found out that he was a police officer on the force for 17 years and was fired for identity theft. OK, so I confronted him with it. He showed me all the paperwork, gave me a legitimate explanation and again, seemed very sincere. Now we all make mistakes and we shouldn't have to pay for them the rest of our lives. So I gave him another chance. We dated for a few months, I even met his entire family. After ahwile, it was evident to me that we just weren't a match and we went our separate ways. Two years later, I get an e-mail from a friend of mine with an article attached to the e-mail about this guy. He was arrested for robbing not one bank, but two. Now go figure. An ex cop turn bank robber? Not only can you NOT trust people you meet online, you can't even trust a cop!! I got online, researched and read all the articles about the robberies and it scared the shit out of me. I'm so glad that I put a "lock" on my credit right after we split up. It could have turned out much worse for me.

3/18/2009 6:03:48 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

happyasusual1
Tucson, AZ

I got raped....
sorry if I sound cynical but that happened and it's over and I moved on, so please forgive me if I choose to be happy in life anyway istead of crying the blues about all the f... bad dates I've had - I've had many wonderful, amazing dates with great guys, just because we were not a match doesn't mean they were jerks....

3/20/2009 11:22:38 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
goddess56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,964)
Tulsa, OK

The one I had last night. Lasted 30 minutes before I got up, walked out and came home and blocked him from ever contacting me again.

3/24/2009 7:36:31 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

bry990
Dixon, MO

I was on eHarmony when I got contacted by this one woman, we e-mailed each other then went to talking to each other over the phone for three weeks. Seemed we like all the same things, and there was a connection. So we decided to met, the date was at first going great. She started talking about going to her home for a little fun, (not something I was expecting) nor was I expecting to find out that she lied that she was single. I was stunned and just sat there when this guy with two little kids come over to our table and asks her if I was going back with them.

Apparently, her husband had an accident that made him unable to please her, and she had an itch to scratch. Whats worst is he asked if he could watch, and there's kids in the house too. Of course I said NO!!!!, after the date she keep calling me trying to convince me to change my mind.

The second 'hell date' I was on, I had went with a friend of mine who was also meeting some one at the same resturant. This was back when gas prices were so high so yeah we car-pooled. I know, I know, cheap-o way to go, but I also wanted someone around just encase something weird happened again. Anyways, I met this woman (I forget which dating service I met her on), she was this thin 150 lbs. and 5' 2" in height. Everything seemed to be going great. My friend not so good and said he'd wait for me in the car. Okay all is well, I asked her if she would like a refill for her drink. Apparently that was a key phrase for her to turn into a psycho who took a swing at me.

In short order she had me on the run, it was like being in a B-rated alien monster movie with a heavy dose of demon possession going on. I'm serious she had me on the run! thats a lot to say because I'm 6'6" and weigh around 260lbs.

I grew up with three older sisters, and I have seen them have kanipsion fits. I have seen many things in my life, and this womans sudden change startled the hell out of me. I dropped a fifty at the resgister as I ran by, an jumped into my friends car as he was starting to pull away. He saw the whole thing through the resturant window an was laughing at me the whole way home.

4/9/2009 1:38:29 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
brunettehunnie
Jackson, MI

Ill tell you a hell date lol...well i went on a date with this guy who seemed to look cute. I called him and he was a very emotional guy that seemed sweet. He told me he had been to the mental hospital for like 5 years but i kinda brushed it off. Well I was at Meijers grocery store and he told me he would come pick me up in a taxi because he didnt have a car.. I got in the cab with him and he was the scariest thing i ever saw... When we got to his house all i could do was just sit there and say nothing. He was telling me he loved me and wanted to be with me and we barely knew each other. He had a picture of me on his computer on his desktop blown up huge.. and kept trying to touch me and wouldint get off me. I started crying because i was so scared then that i wanted to get out. He was acting sycho and shaking and stuff. it was really crazy/ I was texting my friend trying to find a ride to get out of there. Well he asks me if I want some cigarettes so i say yes and we walk down the street to the gas station. My friend shows up there so i jump in the car and take off. Well later on he ends up getting another taxi and finds me and my friend hanging out. We take off and the taxi driver starts following us and riding our bumper. When we got to the stoplight the taxi driver gets out looking pissed and starts walking up to the car and punches me in the face! We take off and it was the worst date EVER!

4/10/2009 8:16:33 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
bengallover
Florence, SC

I had a date with the head nurse of a pediatric critical care unit. Tall, blonde, and beautiful. Things went well until she told me about another guy who wanted anal sex before they had regular sex. After she said that I asked for some head, she obliged, and left the passenger seat of her Mercedes. Nice on the eyes, but nasty as hell.

Don't get me wrong - I like regular sex and a trip around back, but being told that on a first date? I'll lower my standards for no one!

4/11/2009 4:17:38 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

fundee
Niceville, FL

bry990
Dixon, MO

view: posts | threads

I was on eHarmony when I got contacted by this one woman, we e-mailed each other then went to talking to each other over the phone for three weeks. Seemed we like all the same things, and there was a connection. So we decided to met, the date was at first going great. She started talking about going to her home for a little fun, (not something I was expecting) nor was I expecting to find out that she lied that she was single. I was stunned and just sat there when this guy with two little kids come over to our table and asks her if I was going back with them.

Apparently, her husband had an accident that made him unable to please her, and she had an itch to scratch. Whats worst is he asked if he could watch, and there's kids in the house too. Of course I said NO!!!!, after the date she keep calling me trying to convince me to change my mind.

i would have gladly gone for it and make the husband green with envy

4/11/2009 10:25:03 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

lickmytongue
Coleman, TX

i can happily say i have met and dated lots of nice guys on DH no horrid stories to tell , no one saying they were younger then they really are,all,nice and sweet I just didnt click with them, so i am still looking, and hoping to find and honest man to see if there is any chemistry!! Good Luck everyone, HUgs

4/11/2009 10:47:03 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
serenity0515
Over 2,000 Posts (2,361)
Mesquite, TX

what was MY worst "hell date" from a singles dating site? Mine happened over a year ago with someone from here!! LOL well mine was with a guy who live a hour away. He had said he was past his divorce and had been divorced for two years now. He took me to dinner and we had two drinks. He was very tipsy!! LOL yes slurring words and all!! The waiter came by and asked if we wanted more and I said NO lets order dinner now. Well as we are waiting for dinner we started talking about talking about the music playing at TGIF. Then he started talking about the music his Ex wife listened too and how he hated it. I said he couldn't stand Elton John and how she LOVED Tiny Dancer. LOL well me being who I am I say.... "How can anyone not get into tiny dancer?" And then I started singing it at the table . He didn't know what to do and then the food came. I was already turned off by him getting tipsy and him talking with anger about his Ex. We ate dinner and he said he was out of line for acting the way he did and he maybe shouldn't of had those drinks. Then he wanted to go to the movie he had planned for us. So we left for the movies. While in the movies his cell phone kept going off and he kept leaving the theatre to take the calls... WTF right? Then everytime he came back in he would laugh really loud at the funny parts of the movie and slap his leg and say to me, "Come on that was really funny." Now with me, I love to laugh and will laugh at everything but he was just odd with this. Anyways thank goodness the movie was over. He then drove me back to my house. I said to him, in the car... "Thanks for the movie and dinner." I gave him a fast hug and he said, "Let me walk you to the door." I said, "No no, you don't have to I'm fine really." trying to get out as fast as I can. He jumps out and runs to open my door. He walks me to my door and shoves his tongue down my throat. Which he missed at first because he slid it fast from my check down my throat. YUCK!!!!! I pull back fast and say, "WTF was that?" I looked at him and said good night. He said "Your not going to ask me to come in?" LOL I laughed and said, "No" and walked inside and shut the door as I turned out the porch light. YUCK!!!! LOL

4/11/2009 10:52:39 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
leadman_
Lake Dallas, TX

Not had any bad experiences here - yikes some scary stories

4/20/2009 11:03:36 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

shelly67
East Stroudsburg, PA

Well i haven't been on this site very long and im not sure this qualifies as a "date" but hear me out. I met this guy shortly after I joined that I liked. We web cammed most nights and talked on the phone. The connection was great. He was good looking but also intelligent and funny...right up my alley. Anyway, we decide we should go out. We planned a date for this past Saturday night..great. So mid week I start feeling sick so im not online that much, however, I did text him and called him. I didn't hear from him Friday and Saturday came and went, nothing. I tried to reach him to see if he was okay and he hasn't responded. I'm not going to continue to try. Its not in my nature to chase anyone. But I don't understand what happened and I think it was very rude. If he wasn't interested I wouldn't have been upset, I mean we never met. But he seemed very interested. He claimed to be interested....and WHAM he's gone. No, I didn't bring up marriage because thats not what I am looking for. I didn't move fast...i approached things very casually and we just laughed alot. I honestly have no clue what happened. I know he has been online because hes on my "friends" list and i can see when he logs on. However he has yet to contact me and I'm assuming he isn't going to. Im not sad. Im just confused. If you don't want to date, why say you do??? Any advise guys?

4/21/2009 7:59:06 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
get_r_done_guy
Tunkhannock, PA

THe date that does not show up after a 2 hour drive, then i was stupid enough to kill yet another saturday and 2 hour drive and does the same thing again.

4/21/2009 8:01:16 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
get_r_done_guy
Tunkhannock, PA

I think we should open a chat and start posting the ones that are dangeruos and who to stay a way from.

4/21/2009 8:55:20 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

greenheart_420
Peebles, OH

a friend of mine dated a girl on another dating site & when he went to pick her up she was getting dressed & he waited in the living room w/ her 5 yr old duughter. the daughter ask him if he'd like some nuts sitting in a bowl on the coffee table. he said sure & ate 3 of them. then she told him they come w/ a chocolate coating but she just sucks off the chocolate coating & spits the nut back into the bowl...he said he was glad he just ate 3 of them...

4/22/2009 6:12:14 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
littlecutie36
Oxford, AL

Thank God I didn't get to the date, but we had been talking for the last few weeks.

I got this email from his girlfriend this morning.

Listen, I am Bryant's girlfriend. I am approaching this situation like a woman to let you know that I have read the correspondance between you and Bryant. Bryant and I live together and he has two kids on the way be me. I am asking you like a woman, have yall had sex? or even met?

He is not single and I am going to get on his a** about this.

Please if you respect yourself and me leave him alone because he is not single.

Wow!!!!!!!

4/22/2009 5:16:18 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
tootsie815
Pittsburgh, PA

I met a man from another site and now I know why his pictures had an opaque look about them...they were from the 1970's. He pulls up in his purple mustang (mid life crisis toy) and his big beer belly and feathered back hair. We ordered our drinks and when the waiter came back for the order, I ordered a small salad, he on the other hand said "nothing for me". I asked him why he didn't order anything and he said "I just ate a few hours ago". Ask someone to dinner and eat before you go...Hmmm sounding fishy already. He asked me what I was doing after dinner, I told him going home to finish laundry and help my daughter with homework. Just before my salad came he asked if I would order him another Pepsi while he went to the bathroom. Well he never came back. What a relief, he was a real "creeper" as my daughter would say. So I called the bank, made sure I had enough funds to cover the tab, ate my salad in peace and went home. Gee, I wonder what he wanted for dessert?

4/22/2009 11:49:28 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

ryan445
Fargo, ND

I'd only chatted briefly with her twice on-line, when she asked if we could meet for coffee. This woman brought six poems she'd stayed up till three in the morning writing about me and towards the end us..the clincher was asking if she could tell her friends we were dating exclusively near the end..I don't know what became of her but I'm guessing that was the longest period of time she ever waited for someone to return from a restroom.

4/24/2009 7:28:18 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
summersunh20
Louisville, KY

Dang! That sounds more like a soap opera!

4/29/2009 8:20:45 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
newuser09
Davis, CA

I traveled over 5 hours to meet her. Then she spent the whole time talking with guys on her computer from the site we met on.

4/30/2009 9:37:38 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
saxpistols
Over 2,000 Posts (2,250)
Temple, TX

shelly, i actually had a date planned with someone who lives in your city, had my plane ticket and missed the date because i had been taken to the hospital in a helicopter by a crew who did not expect me to survive. my date wondered where i was too. maybe your guy is just as aprehensive about not making it as i was and is embarrassed to call or write at this point. pleasde don't think ill of him and let your mind go off on him.

5/1/2009 5:49:20 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
hunter3408
Rochester, IN

i met a woman from here and seemed to hit it off pretty good, so after a few weeks we met and i went to her house for the weekend. first add about 50 pounds at least to profile pic and throw in a mother that was there alot. i still was interested personality carried passed all of that. till we were sittin there in the evening and haveing a drink her mom walked in sat down and gave the death stare. got extreamly pissed off at her daughter drinking. and you could tell that she thought it was all my fault. so after that the next day heading home there wasn't 3 words said and i tried to talk but no response. get home next week working alot and didnt talk so much then i get an attitude from her when we did talk . next thing i know i am geting real shitty emails on the border of psyco shit.sayin how much she cared for me and how i treated her bad cause i didnt talk to much blah blah blah .... i was waiting to find a boiling bunny like in fatal attraction ... so i deleted all things with her in it .. and so far no contact.. i think i dodged a psyco this time...lol

5/10/2009 6:38:15 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
9423sej
Denver, CO

I met this lady who stated she was 5.0 a few pounds over. Photo loked good . We chated a couple weeks. Then I screwed up gave her my phone # e mail address .first day i got 25 texts. I responded to a few. Then the day came for the first date . She showed up with her 16 year old daughter. She was 5.0 tall .And i guess she flunked math and did not know the deffinetion of a few as she was at least 180 lbs . Itrided to be nise and asked if she wasstill planing on having lunch? She had to go. She got home and caled . And asked what did you think.Trying to be nice I said you are short.She started calling me names .I hung up. She told i was leading her on and she thaught we were more than that, At this point IM CONFUSED I had to block her on I m Yahoo, cell phone now i have seen her out side my home. All I have to say is no matter if you are a Man or Woman you can attract stalkers Be Safe John

5/11/2009 12:26:36 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
mxpxkay
Avon Lake, OH

I met a guy from this site about a month or so ago and let me tell you it was 2 hours of pure hell.

I should of know, his picture is kinda hard to see his face. He lied about his height, he wasn't a foot taller than me, he was a foot shorter then me.

When we first started talking he told me that he dated a girl from my town that he met off this website. Well, I ended up knowing this girl. I thought, no big deal, it not like I am friends with her, I just know her. But it was a big deal.

So it was a nice day and we decided to meet at a park and he was 20 mins late. Seriously, within the first 5 mins, he started talking about his ex girlfriend that she broke up with him, 2 weeks before. That all he did was talk about her. He even said, if she wanted to get back with him, he would dump be in a heartbeat and get back with her.

Loser, seriously. I finally made up something and got the hell out of there. Then for the next two weeks I got a least 40 texts a day after I told him, I was never going to go out with him, never.

Finally, I had his number blocked and blocked him on here.

Now, I am being way more carefull.

5/11/2009 1:18:43 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

britti003
Jacksonville, FL

I met a guy online and for our first date we went to his Alcoholics Anonymous meeting then a movie... hahaha. not too exciting but definitely different!

5/12/2009 6:49:51 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
one2_69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,635)
Huntsville, AL

Met this lady online
flew her and her 15 y/o son to meet me
went to dinner
her son ordered a t-bone steak
when it came he picked it up by the bone and started eating it
never used a fork and knife

The next day we went out for breakfast he picked up a fried egg and ate it the same way

never again.....

[Edited 5/12/2009 6:50:53 PM ]

5/13/2009 2:02:18 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL

HAHAHAHA. All of these stories are hilarious. I am sure they weren't funny at the time but you have to admit now they are. This is the internet people, why do you think the majority of the people come on here to get a date? You have to be extremely cautious. Good luck to all of you.

5/14/2009 1:13:42 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

slickrick2022
Jonesville, VA

my worst hell date was from another site we had talked and exchanged pics but she never smiled just grinned when i met her and she said hello her teeth were rotten now i know why she didnt smile

5/30/2009 9:18:46 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
tootsie815
Pittsburgh, PA

That joke is older than my Dad!

6/21/2009 7:41:18 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

fireandearth
Glenwood Springs, CO

Quote from hotnstinky:
Oh my god well i was on this other site and well i was getting along chatting online with this guy name Sammy. Well after talking about a month. I decided i would meet him cause well we seem to have alot in common.Well the first date we meet in concord calif.About 20min away from where i live.When i saw him and he opened his mouth the first words were oh you are cuter in person then in your pic. Well that was good , but then we got in his car and well it smelt like dirty ash tray.We decided to go to the city San Fransisco out to eat. On our way up there he starts telling me that i am perfect for him . I was exactly what he wanted. So im listening to him talk. Oh and he was good at that, but then we get to the restaurant at the warf.Well i ordered some sea food soup. He put his nasty hands in my food andwanted to feed it to me.I didn't touch my food after that.So we left and i was hella hungry but wasn't gonna eat anything that he put his fingers in, Dont know where they have been. Then so i thought maybe he is just hella nice and i would give him the benefit of the dought.Well i went out with him again the next night . When we get to the restaurant he had diamond rings for me and my three kids . But he wanted me to promise that i would give him the opportunity and date him. He started talking marriage and putting up another buisness. He already had one , he had a jewelery store and delt with diamonds. So giving me those rings was petty to him.It totally scared me off . How is anyone in their right mind going to want marriage and start a buisness together if you just went on two dates. Oh but wait then if i wouldn't answer my phone . He would keep calling and calling . Then i decided i wasn't gonna talk to him anymore . But i was going to send him the stuff he gave me to not have any problems. Well he called me a b*tch a con artist. That i made him think we would be together . I was like i shook your damn hand . I didnt even hug or kiss you. He turned out to be so damn crazy i had to get a restraining order on him to leave me alone..It was a nightmare..

6/21/2009 7:45:27 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

fireandearth
Glenwood Springs, CO

I keep reading on here about you women jumping into the car with people on the first date and/or having them come to your house?!!? Then, 'hotnstinky' had to get a restarining order. Men and women both should make it a rule NOT to divulge ANY personal info. until you know who you're dealing with, c'mon it's elementary my dear watson.....

6/21/2009 7:50:11 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

fireandearth
Glenwood Springs, CO

Just a hell date: 22 years ago this man I was on a date with ( I took my sister too, at least) he stepped on my foot and I still have a dent on my foot and a bluish mark, he also dropped his chewing gum out of his mouth into my lap! It was really bad mostly b/c I was embarrassed FOR him, and Gee, it HURT.(S)

9/30/2009 7:36:19 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
partygirl338
Arlington, TX

This isnt from an internet site, but im going to tell you anyway. I started dating this guy about a year ago, and everything was great at first. A few weeks into the relationship things started getting weird. He would call me over and over again if i didn't answer my phone. He started following me around and stalking me. He would call and ask me were i was going to be, well i started lying to him because he would just start showing up whereever i was. At night we would be talking on the phone and i would say that i needed to get some sleep and he would be like if you hang up im going to kill myself. Well needless to say i decided that it was time to end that relationship. We were at his house and i told him that i couldnt be with him anymore. He turns into a psyco. He grabs my phone and my purse and throws them then he hides his phone takes his sisters phone and the house phone so that i had no way of calling anyone. i try to get out of his room and he is blocking the door way. he then has me pinned down on the bed yelling at me to tell him that i love him. I finally get out of his room and grab my stuff and run out the front door. He chases me to the car and wont let me close it. i just start yelling at him and put the car in reverse. he slams the door as im driving down the driveway i look in the mirrior and he is running and headbutting his car, he then picks up a 2x4 and starts hitting his car then himself in the head with it, he then starts chasing me down the road!! he finally just sits in the middel of the road..his dad almost ran him over!! for the next week he was still everywhere...but anyway it was really crazy and scary

9/30/2009 8:00:53 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

tazz963
Rome, GA

yep had my Date from Hell to i met a OTR truck driver from Alabama ,His name was Lee thought he was a nice guy went on many trips with him then one day out of the Blue he decides he needs to up and leave town to find himself told me he quit his job and was going to Mexico in reality he didn't quit his job there was an older woman in Abq NM that had money and he needed her one more time to get him out of debt as they were foreclosing on his home he had rented out ,and he was behind on his child support after he left i found out he was a convicted felon still on parole and had stole many things while we were on the road i had no idea how close i came to getting myself in trouble had he been caught while i was with him .just goes to show how we think we know someone and care for them ,and we dont know them at all hard lesson learned .

10/3/2009 6:22:14 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
dustyknight
Kouts, IN

This is probably the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!! We
have all had bad dates...but this takes the cake. This just tells you how
tough it is to be single nowadays.
Marilyn said it was midwinter... snowing and quite cold...and the guy had taken her skiing to Lake Arrowhead. It was a day trip (no overnight).
No,not Marilyn.
They were strangers, after all, and truly had never met before. The
outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late
that afternoon. They were driving back down the mountain, when she
gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte.
They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the
middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did
for awhile. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there
came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her pee
beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car They stopped and
she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started.
Unfortunately, in the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her
butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself. Her companion stood on
the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and
refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt
despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation. Upon finishing
however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up
her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against
the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to pump handles immediately
came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It
was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem due to the extreme
cold.Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor she answered her
date's concerns about "what was taking so long" with a reply that indeed,
she was "freezing her butt off and needed some assistance"! He came around
the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she
looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the
giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed
her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were
faced with a real problem. Both agreed it would take something hot to free
her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had
gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized
that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender. This gives a whole new meaning to being..."pissed off".

10/3/2009 6:23:24 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
dustyknight
Kouts, IN

Well..date from hell..let me see..
I chatted online with a lady from wisconson for oh say 4+ months..over a winter..
We talked about kids, lives, exes and all the important things one should..exchanged pics etc
We decided to meet..1/2 way for both which is kenosha. The lady volenteers to find a hotel as we might be late and neither wanted to drive back. I assumed 2 rooms ..silly me..
I say..ok I'll buy the dinner and drinks...
So,,,,driving a hour and half..I'm thinking..man you are some nut..driving this far to meet someone. She gave her cell phone number to me so when I got close she would guide me to the hotel.
I was within 5 miles of where we were supposed to go..I called...she tells me to turn left then right...and look for a huge pink building..I gulp and say..okaaaaaaay...she then says..go to the store onside of it and get a key..just tell the clerk my name..well she left out one important fact...IT WAS A FREAKIN PORNO STORE!..so..I drove this far..thought i'd atleast meet...so I walk into the porno store..tell the clerk my name..he says is a realy loud voice so all could hear..OH>>YOU"RE THE GUY FRON INDIANA!..
well..the store was surrounded by semi trucks and had a few truckers inside..lol
I got the key..and headed to the room..The hotel was right out of the 50s..pink..dirty..steps littered with garbage..I'm thinking..god let me live through this ok and I'll be good for awhile..lol..
I open the door..and the lady is sitting there..on the edge of the bed..nose 18" from the tv..which had to be one of the first color tv's made..watching cartoons..She looke dlike her picture..tiny with short cropped hair..in a black sweat suit..She looks up and smiles and says...I watch cartoons here cause I don't have a tv or let my kids watch tv...
ummm okaaaay...so after chatting some..I said I'm hungry and she says ok but I need a shower..by the way ..she got only one room..like I would stay there anyway..she then says it's been 3 days since her last shower..
I gulp and did all I could to not run for the car...so she finished her shower..and comes out of the bathroom with the same sweat suit on...hmmm scared me..lol
Ok so we get to the car..I take her to where she wants to eat..ofcourse it was $40+ for a dinner and with drinks well over $100..she says..geez I spent $25 for the hotel room..isn't it nice?...ummm we finished eating..people stared as she ate like it was feeding time at the barn...we left for the hotel...well I was dying inside trying to slither out the door at 80 mph..lol As we got to hotel pink...I said ya know..my stomach is really bothering me..I thanked her for meeting me..walked her to the door and left as quick as I could..I drove home 80 mph in a snow storm back to IN..lol
Umm you just never know what other folks have in mind..I would never ever meet anyone again without getting the room for myself..and pack a can of lysol too..lol
this was the first date after I was divorced..I'm thinking..dam this is gonna be one wild ride to top this one..
I did..I'll post in awhile later..
Sadly this is a true story...
dusty

10/3/2009 6:31:37 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
dustyknight
Kouts, IN

another a lady friend sent me after reading my dates from hell..

This is the most "disgusting" 1st Date I had in recent memories.
I spoke with this guy for about a month and finally we agree to meet. I never make any demands where to meet, for I feel if a Man wants to meet for coffee, drink, lunch, or dinner it does not matter, especially for a first meet..... I always leave it up to a guy. Well, He picks Bahama Breeze. He appeared on his profile picture very distinguished, had a nice trimmed beard. He said he was 6'2", which was great, for I’m very tall. The date is set, I walk towards the Restaurant and there he is........ nice looking, tall like he said...for many Men lie to me about their height, but that's another story. He walks towards me and then hands me a Flower which he held behind his back. Ohhhh, I thought how sweet. We check each other out and we smirk, laugh and seem to like what we see. We have dinner and talk and by all accounts everything is going well. Then he asks me if I would like to see him again, for he said he would love to take me on his Harley and being that I found him quit entertaining and easy on the eyes, I thought, why not! I said" sure, when?" He said "how about tomorrow", which was a Sunday..... I had nothing planned and I’m very spontaneous...so... I said "Yes" . Now comes Sunday. I get myself all ready, dressing for the occasion.......for Im going on a Harley ride.....this 57 year gal is going to ride a "Hog". Mind you my grown son lives around the block, which is a stones throw and I m kind of hiding all my dating guys, until the right one comes along, for I’m not advertising to my son's (I have 3) that Im DATING like a mad woman, which I was.... Anyway.... I got my long blond Hair in a Ponytail, nice looking outfit on with my backpack on my back on and I’m waiting for Mr Distinguished. I’m .... waiting, waiting...when all of sudden I hear ROOOOOAARRRRR......BRRRR BRRRR BRRR real loud, and I mean real loud... A Motorcycle.... The Hog...The Harley....Mr Distinguish has arrived. I go outside ...looking right and left so that my son is not driving by and sees his Mother going on a Harley....silly me..... I jump on the Bike and I’m sort of trying to figure out where to put my hands to hold on.....Mr Distinguish tells me to hold on to his waist and I comply.... I also put my thumbs in his belt loop. I’m getting ready...for "the ride". Mr Distinguish roars his bike a few times......LOUD and all I could do is cringe for now the neighbors have seen me......We take off......LOUD....RoaRRRRRRR. OMG.....I’m laughing at myself.......... Now your thinking what's so disgusting about this date, well hang on, it's coming. I’m setting the stage.......... We ride all over........ the wind.......the sun....it's a beautiful day. We ride all the way to St Charles...... He shows me his Home and what he does.....I’m impressed.......He is a Man of his word and he is after all also very nice looking, suave and accomplished. I’m thinking...Hmmmm.... We are off again and ride the back roads....... just gorgeous day......I’m sitting behind him and I have a chance to check him out....... We head back, but Mr Distinguished does not want to end the day, he asks if I want to go to grab a bite to eat....... I said sure for we were having fun.....and we needed to talk more, for all we did is ride and you really can't talk to much, way to loud..... All seemed to go well. We arrive at a Restaurant just about a block from my Home. He parks the Harley away from all Cars for he does not want anyone to scratch it or bump it. As we were going into the Restaurant I noticed his gait.....sort of limpy.... must have been the ride I thought. I asked him if he was ok and he said yes...... why? I said he looked like he was sore........ "No he replied the old bones aren't what they use to be." Okayyyyyy! We order Hamburgers and Fries......... We talk and Im learning more about him and as I’m watching him I also notice something else.....I try not to look for I know my eyes are not deceiving me.......As he is eating .......he has this wet bugger coming out of his nose.....he sniffs it in and keeps eating.......I’m trying real hard not to look.....and tell myself.....it can happen to anyone......but just as soon as I thought that ......here comes the wet one again, this time stuck on his mustache. I’m like EEEEEEWWWWWWWW....I ignore it and pretend nothing is the matter but I’m really turned off. NOOOOOOOO that is not the disgusting part. We finish eating....(gag) and we proceed to leave. Not once did he take out a tissue or napkin to take care of his nose issue. Just sniffed and inhaled. As we are walking I notice his walk is worse then ever and I’m wondering if he has a problem, for the way he was walking it was as if he had a load in his pants. We get closer to the Bike and I now wait for him to start the" motor" running. I’m standing sort of behind him and the Bike and he get's on the Harley and makes a few moves with his Foot to jump start it with the Foot crank....... you all know what I mean right? Well as he jumps on it with one foot trying to start it........he let's out this huge "FART" and I’m in disbelief as I’m standing behind him. I turn my head instantly away....and he says "Excuse me" I turn towards him as if I heard nothing and say "Huh, what did you say?" I pretended I did not hear him nor what ever else occurred. I quickly turned the other way again, for I was dieing inside, I was laughing internally so hard that I could barely contain myself. I did not know what to do, other then just act as if nothing happen. His first attempt of starting the Bike was futile and then He attempted the second time with the same gusto and zeal and guess what........YES, Mr Distinguish let it rip again. I was in stitches and how I contained myself I have no idea. I always had my head turned away from him for I did not want him to know I heard the "Explosion". Finally the Bike starts ....LOUD... and now I have to get on the damn thing and be right behind him. Phew!!! I get on and Im dieing inside...and I’m sort of hiding behind his shoulders........and I see his face in the Mirror and Im totally freaked out. Thank god my home was just a half a block away. We arrive by my House and I jump off........he gets off and walks me to my door and as we are walking I see that look on his face ...."I want a Kiss you"..... and I’m thinking.........buggers......farts.....something in his pants...... EEEEEEWWWWWWWW.......Eeekkkk..Im thinking....Nope, No way Jose, Nada.....Niyet......Nein....NOOOOO and I skirt around it by ignoring Him, as if Im dense or something. Then he asks me if we could get together again. I was speechless for I still had not have had time to digest the total Bodily function experience....... I was "blown" away. I said I will email him .......... I got inside and I could not get over the whole ....... Gas experience.....Lol........ I know we all do it and it's a natural occurrence.....lol.....but Geessh........ 1st Date.......... To funny....... I just could not get past it.....LOL.....So I wrote him an email and bowed out without ever telling him why. He never understood.

10/3/2009 6:42:42 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

darklady09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,180)
San Jose, CA

DustyKight your friend's tale was pretty gross. Ewwwh! Poor lady!!!!

10/4/2009 6:35:36 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
cinsaint
Fairless Hills, PA

[Edited 10/4/2009 6:36:41 PM ]

10/5/2009 9:40:46 AM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  
wheresurgirl
Jacksonville, FL

My date from hell, would probably be from this dating site. This past weekend I spent the night at this guys house. Yea it was the second date and that was to fast and kinda stupid. But we both have kids and it was easier to do that. Well the kids were fine, went to sleep.
The date was ok he was nice, and everything. He started drinking, and kept drinking. Well after the kids went to sleep and it got later and later. he just started going nuts. Dancing in the kitchen naked, (which is ok I guess, kinda funny). Singing loud which was funny. But then it got scary. He was like yelling and cussing all through the house. Like really loud, and I kept telling him to be quiet so he wouldn't wake up the kids. Then he got mad at me, and wanted me to get drunk, so I would stop judging him, because I didn't want him to drink anymore. I'm fine with a guy drinking one or two beers. But after that theres something wrong. Well then he started forgetting things, and acting really mean. Finally he went to sleep. I tried sleeping next to him, but he snored, and I was kinda mad. Well I went and slept on the couch. I thought he woke up at one point because I heard him yelling and cussing. lol. But he was doing that in his sleep.
That morning he was really grumpy and hungover.
Later that day I told him I don't want him drinking around me and stuff. He got pissed. So we have decided to not see each other anymore.

I don't think I was being a b*tch. I think what I asked was ok to ask. If he wants to get wasted when he's alone that's fine, but don't do it around me, and especially when my kid is at the house.
But whatever. So I did learn something. When a guy starts drinking more then 3 beers and won't stop, get the hell outta there. And sloppy drunken sex sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

10/5/2009 10:02:41 PM What was your worst "hell date" from a singles dating site?  

orixu
Weirton, WV

Long story short, I met a guy online and we agreed to meet in person but when he arrived I guess he didn't like what he saw and stopped his car then just screamed "Fugly" and drove away.