Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nyc gay hookup app

Participants really should move from particular person to particular person until they have met half of the people today in the space. dating sites in southern indiana The ones with more tangible suggestions obviously signaled they took it a lot more seriously, says Lin. For practically everybody, talking about childhood is an simple conversation subject. how do you know if someone deleted tinder A first date is the most fascinating way to introduce yourself, and asking greatget to know you questionscan make you closer than ever.

black hookup apps

com subscription. st petersburg hook up Take pleasure in and share jokes related to Love and Relationship. Her dad came to the rescue by driving her to meet Frank. sniffy 3.0 download A man s partnership with his mom colors his perception of other females from an early age.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/5/2007 1:42:54 PM If I didn't have pet's  

thyme4me
Calumet City, IL

If I didn't have pets, my days and life in general wouldn't be the same. Since my daugh married and moved out, it's just me and the dog and cat...until a little girl puppy came along. Never have I felt this way about a pet. Probabaly cuz prior to this the pets (except the cat and we know about cats) were her's. whereas this little girl is mine.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR PETS

11/10/2007 4:49:00 AM If I didn't have pet's  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

pkk - I totally resemble this topic!!!

Please send out a little dog prayer for my Bucky...taking him into the vet. He is not doing well and hasn't eaten for 3 days. He is 10yrs and has been slowly going down hill this past year. He's one of my sweetest dogs.

Thanks
xoDaz

11/11/2007 3:08:41 PM If I didn't have pet's  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

awwwwwww daz Bucky is so cute. I hope he is ok. Puppy prayers going up!

11/18/2007 2:13:56 AM If I didn't have pet's  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If I didn't have my pets I might not have made it through the last 4 years, they gave me a reason to get up in the morning.

11/21/2007 10:30:52 PM If I didn't have pet's  

ringmaster85
Warrior, AL

If i didn't have pets i would be in a looney bin by now cause i've grown up with pets cause pets aren't like people most the time a pet is a friend for life and their always there when you need friend or feeling down.

11/22/2007 10:21:54 PM If I didn't have pet's  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I have a fish and he makes sure he knows his place

11/27/2007 11:34:02 PM If I didn't have pet's  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

I grew up with dogs..but have had a cat for the last 8 years..still don't know much about them..though I think when I visit other cats that mine is somehow missing something..like being friendly..she's entirely psychotic..hates people..even me at times. She has learned to be atleast tolerant of others..after a time ..took her two years to tolerate Dad's last girlfriend touching her..much less picking her up without biting .
Although she's not entirely friendly..I can't imagine not having my Baby Girl here..she's family..my little girl. She has her friendly moments..like when I'm sittin here at the computer. she feels neglected and will climb in my lap..then up my chest and lay on my shoulders and neck..'hugging' me..rubbing her neck on mine. such a sweetie..when she wants to be.

[Edited 11/27/2007 11:57:26 PM]

12/6/2007 11:24:28 AM If I didn't have pet's  

bikerangel3
Middle Village, NY

To fab4bird:Sorry for your loss. See if you can get on google and find the pet poem The Rainbow Bridge it may help ease some of your sorrow. I wish I could be as loving and non judgemental as my persian kitten LB. Without him nights would be forever so I'll keep a good thought for a good man for you girlfriend, chin up better days are sure to come!! Ps ever think we might already have been invaded by aliens after all if someone from another planet observed humans with thier pets who do you think they would say are the dominate species?? Bikerangel3

[Edited 12/6/2007 11:30:34 AM]

Page: 1, 2