Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

I adore him so significantly, but I know my worth and do not really feel like he prioritizes our relationship as he does his buddies and household. san luis obispo dating sites It could also be for the reason that the last guy you dated expected one thing from you immediately after paying for your meal. No prospect in my church, do not go to a lot of events alone , usually with my son. ultrasurf omegle Like a vehicle on the wrong type of fuel, the conversation starts and sputters convulsively.

skipthegames

Write your suggested subjects on a notecard or whiteboard, or project them on a wall. globe dating site That s why Bumble is the perfect alternative for girls seeking a significant partnership with a man. You can get something you want from dating web pages but you just need to have to know exactly where and what you stand for. omegle roleplay ideas Free BACKGROUND Data Available UPON REQUEST.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11/12/2007 10:03:24 AM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

NICE.. IM feelin 'em..
who's next??

11/12/2007 4:26:26 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Dude! Those wooden vases are awesome!...I really dig the one with the negative spaces.....That is ART my man! Excellent!

Keep up the good work my Queen! I love drawing figure forms..(my specialty) You are definitley on the right track! There is no such thing as wasted time pushing a pencil around a piece of paper.....all practice is good.

I myself erase far more than I draw. I make plenty of mistakes but the key is fixing what does not please me.....if others like or dislike...no matter....I do my work because I love it....good enough for me.

11/12/2007 11:00:23 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

woody that is some fantastic work...put me down for a few custom pieces sometime!

11/13/2007 10:30:06 AM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Truly awesome dude! I really dig those endless loops!

11/13/2007 1:37:01 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Great stuff there Wood. Just beautiful.

I see someone fixed my pictures more in the frame.

11/13/2007 6:50:26 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

drew this in Adobe Illustrator

11/14/2007 10:40:49 AM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

That is beautiful Wood thank you for showing it to me.

11/14/2007 1:00:21 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

You definitley got a great eye and feel for your art dude!

11/14/2007 5:02:43 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

I used to like do woodburning.
I was young and the pictures were already shaded in on the wood.
I'd like to learn a way to transfer a pic onto the wood to be burned
without having to draw it on myself because I am definitely NOT an artist.

Do they make some kind of transfers or do they sell pre-drawn on wood slices.
I would like to get back into this crafty work again.

11/14/2007 5:10:48 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Oh honey! For $19.95........you can get an opaque projector and cast any image from any page onto any old piece of wood then burn it in.....throw on some antiquing shellac to diffuse everything and it looks great!.....

11/14/2007 5:48:56 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Thanks sweetiepie!
Didn't think of that, DUH!!! (Keep your comments to yourself! hehehe)

Now I know what I want for X-mas!!
Besides a perm. f/t job of course! LOL

11/18/2007 12:43:33 AM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Oh yeah.....note....keep all fellatio/toe job comments to self.....got it!

12/6/2007 8:02:56 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

cpatrickexe
Houston, TX

WOW. hello to all!
i just stumbled on to this activity of you artists out there.
it's great to see. so THANK YOU ARTISTGIRL for heading this.
i'm a mildly active artist in houston. i've posted alot of works on my profile,
and i hope to figure out how to post one here.

okay, i just previewed, and then hit post. (arhhhhhhhg) someone tell me how to post art up in here lol.
thanks!

[Edited 12/6/2007 8:08:09 PM]

12/13/2007 5:27:59 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

bellinghamster
Bellingham, WA

that's some pretty cool art

12/16/2007 3:55:04 PM Drawing, sketching, painting or whateva u wanna call it?!  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Help.......how do you add a pic?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10