Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fort worth hookups

Includes unread forum kikdirty these readers get dating a noisy world. singles in birmingham al Yeah she probably did get a lot of creepy messages but just ignored them. Even so, they are actively functioning to evolve their functionality in a constructive way. homemade lesbian girls Video streaming, however, is not provided.

listcrawler ads

Here s a finance professional and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with 10 finance inquiries to ask whilst dating. colorado springs hookup Understanding very little about a particular person can also make initial messaging a lot much more challenging. It also calls for a particular level of disclosure prior to any sexual act. online dating morocco He was on spring break, he told me, and wouldn t be back until Sunday.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 1:33:43 PM when is it that you are cheating  

alwaysready469
Silver Spring, MD

I'm not here to justify anything. If you truly are in love with someone,but you are not having sex for more than a 2 years. She say she doesn't want to break up. She just does not have the desire for sex. age 37 me 40. My head is starting to turn at the site of a beautiful women wandering what could be. Is it wrong for me to be flirting with these thoughts or even to act on them?

11/4/2007 1:36:10 PM when is it that you are cheating  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

Absolutely it is wwrong...Her lack of desire for sex could mean a lot of things...First of all, it is important to understand whether or not it is a medical condition...That can be treated...And if it's not, than maybe your relationship needs some help...

11/4/2007 1:44:20 PM when is it that you are cheating  

alwaysready469
Silver Spring, MD

the relationship does need help. but 2 years without sex(not being selfish) I love her but I have needs also. She says nothing medical is wrong, and that she loves me and we will be married someday. I try to treat her like a queen. What else can I do? We live together and I am the one lonley.

11/4/2007 1:46:51 PM when is it that you are cheating  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

it's called a sex toy store take her in there and buy her some toy to play with

11/4/2007 1:52:24 PM when is it that you are cheating  

chipper1964
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I take it you guys have had sex before. Or is she holding out to get married?????
If not the latter...
Medical condition....has she been checked out as to why there is no sex drive?
Medical condition...does she have a disease?
Is she seeing someone else?
Is your relationship in need of repairs? I'm talking major ones here?
Just questions....not meant to be offensive.

11/4/2007 1:54:26 PM when is it that you are cheating  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

Alwaysready....Do you really think that putting a wedding ring on her finger is going to get her mojo back??? NO...If it's not there now, it will NOT magically appear one day...I think you need to be 100% honest with her as to how it affects you...She is in that relationship too...by maybe she doesn't realize that you are ready to commit infidelity...It might be a wake up call she needs...You say your relationship needs help even now...Are you getting this help??? (and no, looking for a hookup is NOT getting help)

11/4/2007 7:14:02 PM when is it that you are cheating  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

viktoriya75 you are so right on ... alwaysready469, either work on your current relationship or move on. Don't go looking before you've cut the cords. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me so I wouldn't want to do that to them.

[Edited 11/4/2007 7:14:41 PM]

11/4/2007 7:22:45 PM when is it that you are cheating  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

alwaysready....been there, done that man...had a girl tell me that...I waited a while to see if things would change, and tried like hell to work on things too....nothing changed though, so I cut the cords and went looking immediately after.

11/4/2007 7:22:52 PM when is it that you are cheating  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

alwaysready, we live in a world where a mans desire for sex is considered frivolous at best.

11/4/2007 7:26:38 PM when is it that you are cheating  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Ya know, maybe some other stud is beating it up and she is to tired to have sex with you!

11/4/2007 7:31:57 PM when is it that you are cheating  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I agree with Allinthedo

11/4/2007 7:37:28 PM when is it that you are cheating  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Bullshit. We live in a world where a mans desire for sex is the paramount concern of every women walking, talking and breathing on this planet. The media puts it first and foremost...what do you see in the papers? Hot guys? (uh...once in a while, if we are lucky...) for the most part you see gorgeous young women..flaunting their perfect bodies and sexuality...they use it to sell everything.
...as women we think about it first and foremost..and those of you unlucky enough to find a lady who is not concerned with that...well. sucks to be you.
I dont care what any lady here says...but we care very deeply about our mans desires...want to fulfill them with all of our abilities, and want ours fulfilled in return.....
I dont believe there is a woman on here who isnt looking for a man to bond with, love, and get a chance to f*ck like bunnies...(pardoin moi my bluntness..lol)
and both be happy, exhausted and sweaty when you are done...not thinking of anything but each other...and when the next round might be possible. Say it isnt so?!?!??!

[Edited 11/4/2007 7:37:55 PM]

11/4/2007 7:39:42 PM when is it that you are cheating  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

If she isnt getting it from somewhere else!

11/4/2007 7:43:55 PM when is it that you are cheating  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

allinthedo - exactly

11/4/2007 7:44:43 PM when is it that you are cheating  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Don't they all?

Page: 1, 2