Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

seattle hookup

It really is about, she says, as excellent as it can get. men looking for men in los angeles But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever considering the fact that. When, hooking up with a surprisingly forthcoming sound engineer, I discovered a lot of of these guys had been pals, and they talked about me. no credit card required sex games She sought a companion equally passionate about his own inventive pursuits.

rubmaps near me

The girl rocked a absolutely sheer dress with out a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match. williamsport hookups Attempt to keep your limits in mind and do not really feel pressured to drink just because your date is drinking. And securely with eharmony s brand new Video Date feature. bed page brooklyn ny This Internet web site is funded through Grant 2020 V3 GX 0135 from the Workplace for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Applications, Division of Justice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 1:55:48 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

With the networks being allowed more time for commercials, we will have to endure or enjoy more commercials. Which one do you like best?. Which one is your least favorite.
Right now, I like the Geico Gecko, where he tells you you can have an English Muffin with Butter and Jam, mmmmmm tasty. My least favorite in the All State Insurance, too misleading, case in point, I can save more in 5 years by being a safe driver, than I am currently paying for AARP insurance. Let us hear yours.

11/4/2007 1:59:32 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

The caveman guys are my fav at this time
Have several I just don't get or don't like

11/4/2007 2:04:43 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

I laughed my ass off at the Dancing Monkeys on the Subway Commercial.

11/4/2007 2:05:43 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

oh, gotta love that one where the guy sneaks in beer in his suit pockets in the opera and when the girl sings those high notes, the bottles start breaking.. i laugh my butt off each time.

11/4/2007 2:06:53 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

yeah and the guy in front of him has his in a can !!!!

11/4/2007 2:36:55 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Being the sappy person I am my favorites are all the "Hallmark" ones especially the one where the niece remembers her uncle's birthday whose in the nursing home and the woman who became the teacher.

So many I don't understand--leave me saying "HUH?"

11/4/2007 2:54:02 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

I really like the Jeep one, where the guy is driving down the road singing with his sun roof open, and a squriel hops in and sings with him, then the 2 birds, then the wolf, who then eats one of the birds until the guy turns around and the wolf spits out the bird and feathers fly out.
There they go down the road singing and having a nice ride.
That is so cute to me, never happen but cute.

11/4/2007 4:07:18 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

sandy1966
Battle Creek, MI

The commerical that really got me laughing was the one where the dog is rubbing its hind- in on the rug and the little boy says "Look mom Rover has a new trick". The mother yells and says "I need Stanley Steamer".

11/4/2007 7:37:40 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Can't remember too many I like,but some are absolutely terrible.

The one where the man is trying to entice the girl into only paying &99.00 for a motel room--so dumb--lol:

Also the erectile dysfunction one where they can wait as long as they want to make love, because he has the pill--so they walk off into the sunset--lmao.

A newer one is about "Always" pads riding on a harness--it will stay in place--where do they come up w/this bull crap??

Hope these didn't offend anyone,but i hate them,so here goes----nite-nite--lotsafuninpa.

11/4/2007 7:42:05 PM Commercials, Best and Worst  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

How about our favorite old commercials. I miss the budwieser beer lizards trying to get the frogs. They always got me laughing.

11/12/2007 8:49:59 AM Commercials, Best and Worst  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Great - Now, there is a group of 3 mothers that want to have the Burger King, King rubbed out and they are trying to run over him over this new melt sandwich.