Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

Bumble takes this one particular step further by only permitting ladies to send the initially message to minimise the deluge of messages ladies invariably get on dating websites. meet women in toronto If you look at yourself technologically challenged, you have got practically nothing worrisome. Got a enormous base of absolutely free sources where to take no cost site visitors and send it to smartlinks. dating app india quora Predators thrive on desperation, and the stench of rebounding from a extended term relationship makes you an quick target.

skipthegames con

Realizing that you are in the business of others who are your age and looking for really like can be seriously comforting. brandon dating site Here s a list of ten techniques to monetize a dating app based on the business enterprise models of major dating apps. The latter comes with a assure, exactly where a user can acquire six months for free soon after their initial six month membership is more than if they do not find some appropriate. hook up in spanish You have to be fairly thick skinned to place oneself out there as you under no circumstances know who you will come across and what might come about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 7:11:02 PM Worried about oral sex...  

petlover1
Fond du Lac, WI

Hi all, I've read many of these postings and are familiar with many of you. This will be the first time I've ever posted something on a forum like this so bear with me! I'm just getting involved with a friend on a little more intimate level although we actually havent done anything yet. I'm a widow, the only man I was intimate with was my husband. He never performed oral sex on me, and I've always been a little on the shy side when it comes to that idea. This friend has mentioned wanting to do that, and I'm not adverse to the idea, but does anyone ever worry that they may not smell fresh down there? That's my only concern....thanks much for opinions!!

11/4/2007 7:13:45 PM Worried about oral sex...  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

If you worry about the smell, take a shower before...This could actually be a really good foreplay if you and your partner will do it together....And then, just lay back, relax, and enjoy an unforgettable ride....

11/4/2007 7:13:45 PM Worried about oral sex...  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i wouldn't worry about it!!!!

[Edited 11/4/2007 7:13:55 PM]

11/4/2007 7:15:31 PM Worried about oral sex...  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

Just wash up and don't worry about it, go with the flow
If it smells like fish it's a dish

11/4/2007 7:17:31 PM Worried about oral sex...  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Try to stick your finger in and smell it! If you dont find it pleasing, he probably wont either.

11/4/2007 7:18:22 PM Worried about oral sex...  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Shower together

11/4/2007 7:18:26 PM Worried about oral sex...  

viktoriya75
Brooklyn, NY

Oh...one more thing....Make sure you are either shaved down there or at least nicely trimmed...(Less hair means less smell gets trapped there and it's more pleasant for men too)...

11/4/2007 7:18:52 PM Worried about oral sex...  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Good Girl!

11/4/2007 7:21:03 PM Worried about oral sex...  

geegee1
Bedford, IN

leave it to allinthedo...ewwwwww lol What about your finger...haha

11/4/2007 7:21:49 PM Worried about oral sex...  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

I recently had a girl friend that was worried that there was something wrong
so she went to her dr. and found out there was some sort of problem
took some pills and the smell changed, either way it didn't bother me
it bothered her, I guess she was more aware that something was wrong

11/4/2007 7:22:33 PM Worried about oral sex...  

splitlickers196
Stockbridge, GA

smells like tuna but taste like chicken just hold your nose and keep on licking

11/4/2007 7:26:16 PM Worried about oral sex...  

splitlickers196
Stockbridge, GA

pet no woman smells like roses down there but every woman smells and taste different like was said if you are worried about it try to get your partner to take a shower with you as part of foreplay it can be very exciting and very sexual if this is your first time when you are done playing and you are lying there in his arms and talking dont be shy ask him if everything was to his liking if he says no then ask what you could change to make the next time more enjoyable for the both of you

11/4/2007 7:34:48 PM Worried about oral sex...  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Ya'll are so bad, Look we all have different smells and taste, all do....ANd its ok, but yes there are times that there is and odor, just after out periods, Thats when we may have a smell......So just buy some summer eve wash for women , and they have powder too.....

Changing panties often during the day helps, clean trimmed down below helps alot.....And yes please wear cotton , it helps with excess moisture...... Nylon panties are sexy , but can cause excess moisture and that leads to a yeast infection, and that does smell and hurts....

keeping clean , is the key.....And good advice..... Good luck, and relax, you take away from all the pleasure you'd be receiving worrying........ JMO.....Beach

11/4/2007 7:38:13 PM Worried about oral sex...  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

Shower, shave, and everything's ok

11/4/2007 10:47:55 PM Worried about oral sex...  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Oh for god sakes, don't put any powder down there!!!! Splitlicker, tell her, you sound like the pro on this and appropriately named so

[Edited 11/4/2007 10:49:35 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3