Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup com scam

Plus it makes use of AI to study the sort of men and women you like read far more about it in his interview with the Evening Regular here (McLeod s personal like story is also worth a read). lompoc personals Weekly certifications which are filed untimely may not be paid. Proper from the starting, you re going to stay away from the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if one particular of you is seeking for a casual hook up and someone else wants marriage material. wackadoo lake city florida When you are attempting to get to know an individual new, you can only text what s up so many times.

free hookup no credit card

49 a week . kelowna dating If you re not obtaining any luck, attempt expanding your geographic zone if you re willing to travel. If you discover you appreciate comparable activities, that can also offer future date suggestions. adultsearch california Our on the internet magazine advises you how to develop an attractive profile, offers recommendations on writing the initially message to somebody new and even helps you prepare for that all crucial initial date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

3/5/2009 12:31:44 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

treejock1
Hackettstown, NJ

I see a lot of fellow Aquarius folk in here

3/5/2009 4:08:13 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

jewelz5
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,644)
Monteagle, TN

It is not a matter of belief the question is, in what way does the zodiac play a very significant part in your life?

And why have you not known?

3/5/2009 4:17:56 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

Astrology was my first love... I have even written poetry about it, lol...

Hello fellow aquarian : )

[Edited 3/5/2009 4:18:24 PM PST]

3/5/2009 4:38:29 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

clarencec
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom

The zodiac used to play a small but significant part in my life as a young un, viewing Gery Anderson's Fireball XL5 on the telly.

seems so long ago..

Fireball pilot, Steve Zodiac.

[Edited 3/5/2009 4:42:00 PM PST]

3/5/2009 4:48:47 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

mindya
Over 1,000 Posts (1,249)
Vancouver, BC

on our way home, on our way home............

eee bar gum lad....now this is a zodiac to believe in...

Do you need a telescope to see Uranus or will a mirror work just as well?...

3/5/2009 6:11:29 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

Bible Verses Often Used to Support Astrology
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:"

Genesis 37:9 "And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me."

Judges 5:20 "They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses(transits) fought against Sisera.

Job 38:31-33 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth(the Zodiac) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Psalms 8:3 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;"

Psalms 147:4 "He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names."

Jeremiah 31:35 "Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night..."

Matthew 2:1-2 "...there came wise men(astrologers/magicians)from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;..."

I Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."

Bible Verses Often Used to Discredit Astrology
Leviticus 19:26 "Ye shall not eat anything with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Deuteronomy 4:16-19 "Lest ye corrupt yourselves,...And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 18:10 "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,"

Isaiah 47:13-14 "Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognostigators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it."

There so which version do you go with? one thing for sure mindya, its not a joke.

3/5/2009 6:35:29 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

mindya
Over 1,000 Posts (1,249)
Vancouver, BC

Matthew 2:1-2 "...there came wise men(astrologers/magicians)from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Using one verse from the NT to justify a belief in the astrology practiced today is a bit of a stretch Dun, sorry I think the whole thing is a joke.

The rest of the verses quoted hardly commends people going to sooth sayers. I once had an interest in astrology, I gave that up (and the rest of the new age mantra) when I had the awakening by Christ's spirit. Its funny, some turn from Christianity and end up as new agers, I started as a "new ager" and was found by the God of the bible and that was not brain washed into me through upbringing - in fact it came completely out of the blue. If anybody had told me I would one day be a Christian I would have laughed out loud in their face. I KNOW where the new age crap leads and what its source is, I'm not turning back to the vomit again. And I would not recommended others to dine on it either.

"I've got troubles of my own", I said
"And you can't help me out
So, take your meditations and your preparations
And ram it up your snout!"

"But I got the crystal ball", he said
And held it to the light
So I snatched it, all away from him
And I showed him how to do it right

I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head
So I looked like I was deep
I said some mumbo-jumbo, then
I told him he was going to sleep

I had that sucker hypnotized
He couldn't even make a sound
I proceeded to tell him his future, then
As long as he was hanging around
I said "The price of meat has just gone up
And your old lady has just gone down!"

And I said "Look here brother-
who you Jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?
Don't you know, you could make more money as a butcher?
So, don't waste your time on me"
Don't waste it, don't waste your time on me

Isa 8:19 When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?

Its funny, I don't get good results with tea bags...

[Edited 3/5/2009 6:43:06 PM PST]

3/5/2009 6:44:11 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

freethinker2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Waxahachie, TX

Me? no, but I think it's harmless.

Well except for maybe the zodiac killer but other than that harmless.

3/5/2009 6:51:31 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

mindya:
I once had an interest in astrology, I gave that up (and the rest of the new age mantra) when I had the awakening by Christ's spirit. Its funny, some turn from Christianity and end up as new agers, I started as a "new ager" and was found by the God of the bible and that was not brain washed into me through upbringing - in fact it came completely out of the blue. If anybody had told me I would one day be a Christian I would have laughed out loud in their face. I KNOW where the new age crap leads and what its source is, I'm not turning back to the vomit again. And I would not recommended others to dine on it either.

How clear it is now.

My nephew had a babysitter one time who said "God doesn't approve of astrology".. he brought this to me to see what I thought of the remark. As opposed to giving him an answer, I asked him what he saw astrology doing for me? He said that it seemed to make me happy.. so I asked, would God frown upon that?

He never had to answer, the question was rhetorical and the answer mutually understood.

I have no clue where my love for astrology came from, it just is. I think in astrological terms and at times I even blurt stuff out that sounds like swahili to others.. I just see patterns, the info bubbling up from out of nowhere...

As for the bible.. imo it is as eclectic, if not more so than I...

But hey, I don't need the things I am passionate about to be approved of by any book.. if I am right with me and God, that's all that matters. Mock and baselessly warn away..

3/5/2009 7:01:07 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

mind ya

true, I havnt either. But have not hit a home run with prayer either.

But astrology is big in the Bible, jewish history is full of it, including that it was Abraham who taught the Egyptians of this .

What I said was, its not a joke, thats all.

3/5/2009 9:11:37 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
frotificare
Syracuse, NY

But astrology is big in the Bible, jewish history is full of it, including that it was Abraham who taught the Egyptians of this .

I understand this to be reversed.

[Edited 3/5/2009 9:12:10 PM PST]

3/6/2009 7:26:25 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

Abraham's sojourn in Egypt was of great service to the inhabitants of the country, because he demonstrated to the wise men of the land how empty and vain their views were, and also he taught them astronomy and astrology, unknown in Egypt before his time.[80]
From, legends of The Jews, Louis Ginzberg

Different histories have different legends.

3/6/2009 10:23:29 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

sharedmercy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,403)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from dunrich:
mind ya

true, I havnt either. But have not hit a home run with prayer either.

What I said was, its not a joke, thats all.

Yes the Israelites were into 'it' with their idols my brother, and look at the condemnations God has brought into their lives until Judgment Day!

Just a thought

3/6/2009 10:56:37 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

I beleive in Jesus Christ, the Only begotten Son of God.

But that doesn't mean I don't see any value in Astrology. I do.

3/6/2009 11:00:02 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

mindya
Over 1,000 Posts (1,249)
Vancouver, BC

Quote from bigd9832:
I beleive in Jesus Christ, the Only begotten Son of God.

But that doesn't mean I don't see any value in Astrology. I do.

Can you give some examples of its value bigD

3/8/2009 1:52:32 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

Some believe that the 3 wise men were using Astrology to find the infant Jesus.

3/8/2009 4:51:12 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
serenity0515
Over 2,000 Posts (2,374)
Mesquite, TX

Taurus

3/8/2009 6:03:15 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

freezinoutside
Scotts, MI

What's my astrological sign? Feces.

3/8/2009 6:05:55 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

That one has me stumped. LOL

3/8/2009 6:06:49 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
akforr3st7
Akron, OH

Mine is Gemini. If Astrology is correct, does that mean I have some form of Schizophrenia? Or multiple personality disorder?

3/8/2009 6:31:25 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

akforr3st7 said...
Mine is Gemini. If Astrology is correct, does that mean I have some form of Schizophrenia? Or multiple personality disorder?

No. I would say you have a Misconception. And with all the information on this subject on the web, in books, newpapers, and magizines, I would say you are misinofrmed.

An amazing feat in this day and age.

3/8/2009 6:41:03 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
akforr3st7
Akron, OH

What do you call two bodies in one? Of cource Im aware of the true personality traits of Gemini.
Why do you have such a need to call out people? Sounds like a possible supieriority complex, to me.

3/8/2009 11:37:09 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

Thank you.

3/9/2009 5:02:36 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

tnjones
Johnson City, TN

I've studied astrology quite a bit. Still looking into it.

There are traits and characteristics that can result from one's astrological sign.

However the notion that we are predestined by the alignment of the stars is false in my opinion.

Astrological characteristics are somewhat consistent across the board, assuming that the individual is grounded, has a sense of themselves, and are not altering their behavior to please someone else.

I think astrology is not something that is meant to determine your course of action on a daily basis. I find it interesting, and correct in a lot of cases when it comes to generalizations. I was born on a cusp so I have traits of two signs. I'm just getting to know the Aquarius part, I've been a Cap up until now. lol.

I will say that I have always found my compatibility with water and earth signs to be much better than my compatibility with fire and air signs. Most astrological references agree on that.

Happy debating to all!

3/10/2009 12:37:41 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

tnjones:

the notion that we are predestined by the alignment of the stars is false in my opinion.

Not only is it a false opinion, it is in the complete reverse. The stars are an alignment based upon our very own collective consiousness. The stars and planets are like lenses and are reflecting our collective consiousness back at us.

I was born on a cusp so I have traits of two signs. I'm just getting to know the Aquarius part, I've been a Cap up until now. lol.

There is no cusp sorry about the news you are either a capricorn or an aquarius It sounds like you are definately a capricorn.

We each have all of the signs in us, though predominately, your star sign is your guide.

I will say that I have always found my compatibility with water and earth signs

That is because you are a capricorn and not an aquarius

[Edited 3/10/2009 12:38:44 AM PST]

3/10/2009 1:08:12 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

sharedmercy
Fort Wayne, IN

I find it interesting that there seems to be a similarity in people who are born during the same time in a month; similarities in: personalities, talents, etc. But I do not believe in any star or planet 'guiding' powers.

Thanks [diet Pepsi]

3/10/2009 2:49:12 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

dumbdotcom
Debert, NS

I KNOW where the new age crap leads and what its source is

Indeed Never, care to enlighten me?

I will say that I have always found my compatibility with water and earth signs

LOL LOL, to borrow a quip from Rodney Dangerfield, "I'm water, she's earth, together we made mud".

I have two massive tomes called the Secret Language of Birthdays and The Secret Language of Relationships, both astrology based. I find them to be quite accurate myself, but hey, each to their own.

Cheers, Raven

3/10/2009 12:52:09 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

Curious, did any of you know that there have been shifts that have occured, since Astrology and the signs were developped?

Anyway, according to Jung in his book Jung Portable, the stars actually are placed differently now. When he wrote that book, 50 years ago, he states that we are not even the same sign as what we would have been born back at the start.

Just wondering if this affects any, knowing this?

3/10/2009 8:39:17 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

sharedmercy
Fort Wayne, IN

Dunrich my friend, I have heard this, but for me it is irrelevant, but it certainly may be of interest to those who look to the stars. Thanks for the info though.

3/10/2009 9:37:51 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
uhadme_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,685)
Bishop, CA

"master astrologer" Amos 5:13(???) - bible.

let's us know not to worship it (astrology).

the koran is the opposite and places strong value and meaning to the zodiac.

the reason there is no cusp is like a photograph in your hand... your either in the picture or not... things not over the horizon have no way to effect you.

jm2¢
Aqu with dbl Sag (moon and rising)

to the science.

don't read it till after is ok.
before may influence.

that is the scriptures warnings
imo

learn from yesterday.. lesson

3/10/2009 9:54:50 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

lees224
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,048)
Cohoes, NY

oh my..
hhmm,let see..
many people do..thousands.no millions.
maybe they are from out there..
there is a universe..in the bible..
well i would guess there are all kinds out there..
oh i was born in indian summer..born under the virgin mother..its ok...
september has shewn many wonderful things to me..

3/11/2009 5:54:57 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

born under the virgin mother..

Interesting........

Hey Dunrich, this may be a little more than you were looking for in regards to your last question here, but I think you may find this of interest: http://www.shaka.com/~johnboy/sitemap.htg/sitemap.htm

[Edited 3/11/2009 5:56:45 PM PST]

3/11/2009 6:05:24 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

acting_out
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,850)
Eagle, CO

I only find it interesting in that when i hear descriptions of capricorns, it's always right on . Some may even read cards, i was told my b-day 12/30 is one of the aces...
forgot which one, but it's the only day of the yr this card falls on. and it says exactly what i'm like. Just interesting is all.

[Edited 3/11/2009 6:05:48 PM PST]

3/11/2009 6:35:15 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

The Star is formed by the ancient " astrological aspect lines* " which connect the planets as they were assembled on March 2nd 5 B.C. *see, The Five Books of M. Manilius written in 10 A.D. regarding the geometric planetary "aspects"
An additionally astounding observation is that the Seal of Solomon is formed by all of the planets known to us today.
(Renowned scholar and researcher, Zecharia Sitchin (The 12th Planet - Avon Books) has pointed out the existence of ancient (3rd millennium B.C.) cylinder seals that include a depiction of all of the outer planets.)

From the link Shakti shared with us.I sure found this interesting, thanks!

I do not want to lead any one on here. I do not think there is nothing to Astrology. My concern is where does it come from?

I do think that we might be entering into the Revelations, era. Knowing that those that oppose the return of Christ, has the same infromation that we do, well am concerned about disinformation. The powers behind the anti Christ, will surely not let Prophetic events to un fold, with out thier own spin on stuff.

No, I am not saying that astrology is just this. But I also was sceptical of the Bible as well, so extend that caution to other things as well.

Certainly, if the stars are in the same location now, as when Christ was born, it would certainly help validate the subject. What I need to check now though, is how can they claim this? I thought the actual date of Christs birth is unknown? In Hinduism, a persons sign can change every 11 minutes, due to changes in the position of the planets to the birth place.

Mmm reading the legends of the Jews, Jungs book, all seem to be mentioning astrology. Maybe I need to research this more.

3/11/2009 7:24:07 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

If you have questions in that direction Dunrich, check that site out a little deeper.. it goes into the bible, Jesus's astrological chart, the precession of the equinox and much much more...

Hope my offering you that site doesn't make me out to be the antichrist or a tool of satan/bringer of the new world order, lol.....

[Edited 3/11/2009 7:25:49 PM PST]

3/11/2009 7:28:58 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

freethinker2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Waxahachie, TX

Quote from shakti:
If you have questions in that direction Dunrich, check that site out a little deeper.. it goes into the bible, Jesus's astrological chart, the precession of the equinox and much much more...

Hope my offering you that site doesn't make me out to be the antichrist or a tool of satan/bringer of the new world order, lol.....

no no no, your those things for compleatly diffrent reasons. LOL

3/11/2009 7:31:32 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

^^ Oh yeah? Do enlighten me Freethinker..... lol

3/11/2009 10:36:59 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

acting_out
Eagle, CO

shakti's the anti-christ????!!!!

3/12/2009 2:28:11 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

shakti's the anti-christ????!!!!

LOL, No, not the Anti Christ, nor a tool of Satan or the Queen of New Age!Angel ? Maybe!

3/12/2009 2:37:19 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

dumbdotcom
Debert, NS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

crackin' up, Raven

3/12/2009 3:12:27 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

No NO No NO No NO

You guys got it all wrong.

Little Fuzz Ball said I am the Annit-Christ.

Hey, if that's my job, what am I supposed to do?

3/12/2009 4:06:50 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  
akforr3st7
Akron, OH

Well I suppose its possible, but I'm not seeing it. Wait, are you a famous person that is in a place that has influence over the nations of the world? That would be a qualification I would think.

3/12/2009 5:38:53 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

freethinker2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Waxahachie, TX

Quote from shakti:
^^ Oh yeah? Do enlighten me Freethinker..... lol

I just couldnt resist, it was a joke.

3/12/2009 1:03:44 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

Sheesh, bigD you are lucky, I only got heretic from him. Mind you, got called a Cherub by Raven, is that ever a cold job! Trade you?

Affor, we have a movement up here to have our own Canadian monarch after Elizabeth`s reign ends. LOl, something about "King Charly and Camillia being our Queen, well,,,, time for a Canuck one.

Shakti has expierience being the Queen of New Age, has lots of connections ( lol, the tool of Satan coment by Doggydoo), so I nominate her for that position. So she might get in a position of authoruty and fame yet Akfor!

Hey, Shakti, if you do become Queen, any chance you can let me play with an F18 please? Just for a day?I promise I will return it in good condition, please , pretty please?

I wonder if Astrology can help us ? Will the first Canuck monarch be Aquarius?

3/12/2009 1:13:09 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
akforr3st7
Akron, OH

Question... What would you do if you found out that you were the anti-Christ? What could you do except what your job is... correct?

Also, I happen to be a gemini, and it somewhat fits me but not on the outward appearence more on the inward.

3/12/2009 1:37:26 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

akforr3st7...

The Anit-Christ will be breed for the job. I don't think it would be a secret from himself. In Other Words, if you were truely the Anit-Christ, you would know, probably from birth. Didn't you see the Omen?

dunrich...

Sure, I'll trade. If I can play with the F-21's.

shakti...

What a great web site. Did you write it?

3/12/2009 4:44:27 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Quote from dunrich:
Curious, did any of you know that there have been shifts that have occured, since Astrology and the signs were developped?

Anyway, according to Jung in his book Jung Portable, the stars actually are placed differently now. When he wrote that book, 50 years ago, he states that we are not even the same sign as what we would have been born back at the start.

Just wondering if this affects any, knowing this?

That's right dunrich and answers the question as to why we each are made up of all of the signs. In this particular lifetime we have a predominate one that we chose to be born into for whatever reason.

Everyone has qualities of other signs and that is why and how we can relate to each other.

Astrology is a highly accurate reading of information, a library of who and what you are based upon your birthdate.

If you want to get to really know someone, find out their birth date and get into numerology and astrology and you can remote view someone without ever actually meeting them.

3/12/2009 5:59:43 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

Hi Jewelz. Actually, it is the decriptions givenof the various signs that causes me to doubt some what. Although, following another link Shakti supplied once, well I have to admit, it sure gave me cause to wonder.

BigD F-21, the Israeli copy of the Mirage? Ah, I love how Degaulle got up staged with that. He blocks Israel from buying them, so Mossad steals the plans and they build their own. Hehheh looked good on him(Aw man, we need an air craft carrier as well, what a rush a night landing on one would be eh?}.

See we should check Chatles De Gaulles horoscope for the day when he placed the embargo on Israel, see if it corresponds to that disasterous action? Anybody ever done this? Go back in history, find some examples. I wonder if any of Hitlers readings are around, see if a pattern exists, showing his rise and also his fall.

Jung did that with the married couples, to see if attraction/ synchronisity could be related to astrology. I have read that twice though, and am still loss as to the results. Might have to google it and see what it all meant.

[Edited 3/12/2009 6:00:15 PM PST]

3/12/2009 7:37:34 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,996)
Red Deer, AB

Bigd:
No NO No NO No NO

You guys got it all wrong.

Hey, if that's my job, what am I supposed to do?

You are satan, a heretic and a Jew.. must have missed you getting called the antichrist... fight you for it?? Lol..

Glad you liked the link, I was spellbound, I wish I could take credit for that!

Akforr:
Well I suppose its possible, but I'm not seeing it. Wait, are you a famous person that is in a place that has influence over the nations of the world? That would be a qualification I would think.

Nope, not famous.. does infamy count? Lol..

Dunrich:
Shakti has expierience being the Queen of New Age, has lots of connections ( lol, the tool of Satan coment by Doggydoo), so I nominate her for that position. So she might get in a position of authoruty and fame yet Akfor!

Now there's something to hope for hey? I'm bustin' a gut over here, lol...

Hey, Shakti, if you do become Queen, any chance you can let me play with an F18 please? Just for a day?I promise I will return it in good condition, please , pretty please?

What would you do for the pleasure Dunrich? Hmmm? Annnnyyyyyything??

3/12/2009 7:47:12 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

What would you do for the pleasure Dunrich? Hmmm? Annnnyyyyyything??

Real bombs, guns fully loaded?

Montreal Canadian flags for bomb targets? Ohhh you have a deal. Filling my pen with blood right now! Soul all packed up ready for shipping your Majesty!

Aye, call me your loyal subject,lol.

3/13/2009 3:01:58 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

dumbdotcom
Debert, NS

Montreal Canadian flags for bomb targets?

oh, the boy is really friggin cruisin now......

I'm an air sign, better be lookin for those cruise missiles targeted where the sun don't shine, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, and I'm a cardinal air sign, so they'll be bright red!

Cheers you twit, Raven

3/13/2009 9:53:21 AM Who believes in the zodiac??  

acting_out
Eagle, CO

dunrich, i'm curious as to the predominate religion in canada?

3/13/2009 12:18:43 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
frotificare
Syracuse, NY

The birth of, or history of Astrology is somewhat vague if not shadowy. A great portion of what I understand of its predates are:

The earliest documented use of it brings us to the Ubaidians around the time of 4,000 B.C.E.
This is a tribe of people in the Mesopotamian area (The Cradle of Civilization).between the Two Rivers. This does include Egypt, China and the Indus Valley.

Some documentation claims that the Greeks had knowledge of the Astrology before it reached Egypt. For arguments sake I do not think it matters if Abraham taught the Egyptians or not.
I believe knowledge gained are the richness of adventures unending.

Some historians believe that the Sumerians (since they invented the oldest known form of writing `Cuniform`) documentation on this subject matter is accurate. The Semitic people moved into this area/region around 2330 B.C.E. And during this time Sargon of Akkad had conquered the Sumarians, creating the first of several Semitic empires that would dominate Mesopotamia, the Mediterranean Coast and eventually Egypt. Also, The language of the Akkadians was the direct ancestor of the Assyrian and the Babylonian languages.

The Akkadian Empire fell around 2218 B.C.E. So it is very vague to state for a certainty whether or not Abraham taught the Egyptians Astrology or received his knowledge of it from them. Again, it really does not matter to me.

And I never thought I would use this information when reading about it.

3/13/2009 12:31:50 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

acting_out
Eagle, CO

Andean civilization probably began c. 9500 BP. Based in the highlands of Peru, an area now referred to as the punas, the ancestors of the Incas probably began as a nomadic herding people.

If this is acurate, i would believe this to be zodiacs beginning, or shortly there after.

No proof obviously, but a strong support of.

3/13/2009 1:43:02 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

Anyone ever read about the Lost continent of Mu? There is a series of books that claim Mu is the Cradle of all civiliziation. I have read some of them. I find it very interesting.

3/13/2009 1:46:05 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
akforr3st7
Akron, OH

Quote from bigd9832:
Anyone ever read about the Lost continent of Mu? There is a series of books that claim Mu is the Cradle of all civiliziation. I have read some of them. I find it very interesting.

Could you be refering to Atlantis bigd? I'm just curious on that one. Or a story similar to it?

3/13/2009 2:46:35 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

acting_out
Eagle, CO

Quote from bigd9832:

What will happen when the zodiac gets messed up by a series of death stars that blow out the alignment of 1 or 2 of the solar systems?

Will our personalities change because we wouldn't be under that same sign anymore?

3/13/2009 5:49:27 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
dunrich
Brantford, ON

dunrich, i'm curious as to the predominate religion in canada?

Hi Actingout. The 2 main Religions in Canada, are the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Satanic following Montreal Canadiens. There are a few other off shoots, like the Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks, then the wicked and evil, Ottawa Senators, they are closely aligned with Al Quadai and are officially designated as a Cult.

Seriously, we are about the same break down as the States, with out the phenomonon of the Evangelical Political lobby. Just as many Evangelicals vote Liberal as they do right wing. Beside that, we are probably almost a mirror image of the States, but with out the real extremes by and large.

There are so many theories about the start of Astrology. Some claim, it was Fallen Angels who taught the " science" to their mortal wives, also same theory but they are Aliens.

Its kind of like the Internet, you have many who state that they created it, lol, like Al Gore. Who knows what Forums will be taking place in a thousand years about that?

BigD, no that does not ring a bell. Will have to check it out, thanks.

[Edited 3/13/2009 5:55:15 PM PST]

3/13/2009 7:13:54 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  
frotificare
Syracuse, NY

Quote from bigd9832:

I find it as interesting too with the story of Eden, which supposedly began in Ur.
Both have their alien background in comparison

The controversy begins over the definition naturally. You say God, I say Alien

Please do not accept that as a personal statement. It is a generalized statement of "you".

3/17/2009 7:50:11 PM Who believes in the zodiac??  

bigd9832
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Bridgeview, IL

akforr3st7 said...
Could you be refering to Atlantis bigd? I'm just curious on that one. Or a story similar to it?

Looks like I got here too late. Another one bites the dust. Will he resurrect under anohter name?

I was referring to the Continent of Mu. From Wikipedia...

"The concept and the name were proposed by 19th century traveler and writer Augustus Le Plongeon, who claimed that several ancient civilizations, such as those of Egypt and Mesoamerica, were created by refugees from Mu — which he located in the Atlantic Ocean.[1] This concept was popularized and expanded by James Churchward (1851–1936), who asserted that Mu was once located in the Pacific"

So, it is beleived to be in the Pacific. Sunken.

***************************************************************************************************

acting_out said...
What will happen when the zodiac gets messed up by a series of death stars that blow out the alignment of 1 or 2 of the solar systems?
Will our personalities change because we wouldn't be under that same sign anymore?

Very funny. But did you read what you qutoed? It doesn't seem to match what you said.