Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup apps uk

If you want to jump straight into cut the dock lines and sail away, that will scare off most. free colorado chat Members are located all over the planet and have a tendency to perform in creative fields. This can frequently be performed anonymously just before or soon after you ve matched. listcrawler norfolk va I have a few guidelines reject any woman with a Snapchat filter on their pics.

skipthegames hookups

Met this guy on one particular of the on the web dating web pages tall, handsome, an engineer, carrying out MBA his photographs looked genuinely superior so I was really motivated to meet him. chat en los angeles But if this is nearly a everyday occurrence, then you will need to uncover why and perhaps avoid that individual. Yet other apps incorporate in app games to spice things up for people who want to attempt something new in hopes of acquiring the like of their lives. is cityxguide a scam My ex kallah s family members is incredibly poor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2009 11:28:24 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

bikerangel3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Pittsburgh, PA

Full Moon Pictures, Images and Photos

TG its not every lunar cycle but the closer a new or full moon is to either of the two equinoxes or solistaces in each year the harder it is for me to sleep !

I'm not b*tching about this since I feel fine . I just am too awake to sleep . My only real problem is everyone else is sleeping LOL kidding

3/6/2009 12:43:47 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

trip1113
Mifflinville, PA

Just because I work night shift all the time, does this make me a lunatic during the full moon or New moon or any moon in between?

3/6/2009 5:22:51 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

broken_hero
Elkton, MD

strange..........when ever there is afull moon i wake up the next morning exhausted me pajamas torn to shreds and most of the time in a stange place with odd memories of sheep and angry villigers............

3/6/2009 6:53:37 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

lonewolfpa07
Volant, PA

dude u turn into a werewolf thats awsome..... lol well i wake up with the taste of blood in my mouth almost as if i was feeding at night.... but thats almost every night not just on full moons, or new moons....

3/6/2009 6:59:54 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

judge_86
Pittsburgh, PA

I can appreciate the fact that you can't sleep, unfortunately I don't have that problem. Waking me up at 3AM, while I was in a the middle of a erotic dream, (btw, you were there also) "PRICELESS"

3/6/2009 7:29:10 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

luvmydogs
Fairview, PA

Awww Angel, I am sorry I missed the party last night. Oddly, last night was one that I got to bed before 3am-go figure? I hope you were able to get some and that the werewolf from PA chat wasn't howling outside your window keeping you up all night

Does the moon actually possess such strange powers? Or is it all just lunacy? Let's take a blast to the moon baby (sorry, this Godsmack song "Moon Baby" popped in my head lol)

3/6/2009 8:12:34 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

broken_hero
Elkton, MD

intresting fact
during the 4 times of year in question, the moons orbit is closer to yh earth and when it is full has a greater gravitational effect (hence the greater tidal effect during full moons)science has noted over the years changes in the behavior of many animal from rats to humans during these periods and speculates that it may be the cause of many ledgends and myths and folk lore surounding the moon

3/6/2009 10:43:48 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

mslonely48
Wellsboro, PA

MMMMM A full moon.
I don't get where I can't sleep but get these funny little feelings in my body.
One of my fantasies has something to do with a lawn and full moon.
WHEW!!!

3/6/2009 5:00:24 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

bikerangel3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Pittsburgh, PA

Female Lycan #3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I don't get like this if thats an issue

I just can't sleep and now that I'm married the hairy palm problem is no longer an issue either

3/6/2009 6:45:09 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

3/6/2009 7:49:34 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

bikerangel3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi bruja glad you stopped by . Don't work too hard GF your unique posts are missed by lots of us !

3/6/2009 8:03:49 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

tauruslw33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,177)
Edinboro, PA

I am offended by this thread. I am mentally unstable, yes. I am very mentally ill, yes. My illness does peak during the full moon. Crazy, yes. Certifiable, definitely. Lunatic? That term is no longer used. I am mentally challenged.

3/6/2009 9:35:55 PM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

bikerangel3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,990)
Pittsburgh, PA

Photobucket

Hi taurus Welcome to the

Photobucket

3/7/2009 12:37:59 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

sarcasticmama
Altoona, PA

I would like to be a proud member of the lunatic cafe also!

3/7/2009 2:19:33 AM Lunatics of PA raise your hands LOL  

bill71951
Saltsburg, PA

I think the full moon is more an excuse to be crazy. I mean the moon does have an effect on large bodies of water but why people? Wait, we are 90+% water.......