Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites that really work

Won t you be curious to know what created them notice you or what did they like about you? It will be a very good topic to strike a conversation you ll get to know what s on their thoughts and what they seriously consider about you. get laid in windsor Asking about one thing current is a good way to break the ice. That s in spite of 34 young adults in their 20s and 30s getting diagnosed with cancer in the UK every single day. does ashley madison have pop up ads You can find out a lot about what a particular person believes and how they believe by asking them concerns that call for some genuine believed and creativity to answer.

megapersonnals

I m single and still seeking like to obtain a forum for dating individuals that want a thing more genuine. craigslist gulf shores al You re welcome, and no, we re not sorry for sharing. To see which counties accept public assistance applications on the internet, please take a look at the C4Yourselfwebsite. locanto sv Understanding whether your match is interested in the identical factors you are is critical ahead of you meet in individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

3/7/2009 11:35:39 AM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Ok, I seriously need some help to save my son's new t-shirt.

Does anyone have any idea how to remove spray paint from clothing??? My boy got a bunch of black spray paint on a cream coloured shirt. First time he wore it, it was a birthday present and it would cost minimum $60 to replace it!

I tried rubbing alcohol with a toothbrush on one of the spots, it faded it a wee bit, but it's not cutting it.

Any suggestions??

3/7/2009 11:37:46 AM Spray paint stain  
blueskiestwo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,269)
Grantsburg, WI

Paint thinner

3/7/2009 11:40:17 AM Spray paint stain  

snobirdok
Mulberry, AR

Gasoline will probably take it out without ruining the shirt. Throw it in the wash as soon as it comes out. I probably shouldn't even post I have ruined my share of clothes!

3/7/2009 11:43:26 AM Spray paint stain  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (2,603)
Mena, AR

Goo gone or oops might work. Look in the paint department, or ask them there. You just know that have had that problem a time or two.

3/7/2009 11:44:39 AM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Quote from snobirdok:
Gasoline will probably take it out without ruining the shirt. Throw it in the wash as soon as it comes out. I probably shouldn't even post I have ruined my share of clothes!

Well, unless I siphoned some from the car, I probably couldn't try that one anyways, don't know where I'd get gasoline from.

I wondered about paint thinner blue...maybe I'll have to pop in the Home Depot later and get some to try it out. I hate to get rid of this shirt!

3/7/2009 11:45:38 AM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Quote from katrinasq:
Goo gone or oops might work. Look in the paint department, or ask them there. You just know that have had that problem a time or two.

Thanks Katrina...I never thought of asking at the paint department about stain removal!

3/7/2009 12:05:44 PM Spray paint stain  
mrandy49
Stone Mountain, GA

fell's naptha soap. wet the spot, rub the bar on it, let it sit for a couple of days. this stuff even removes rust stains on clothing. A huge bar costs about $3. keep it in the laundry room, and pretreat stuff with it.

3/7/2009 12:08:10 PM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Where do you find that stuff mrrandy? I could use having some around for all the boy's other stained clothing (rust, ink, grease, food...such a boy!)even if it didn't take out paint!

3/7/2009 12:09:02 PM Spray paint stain  
mrandy49
Stone Mountain, GA

in the laundry section of most supermarkets

3/7/2009 12:09:54 PM Spray paint stain  
mrandy49
Stone Mountain, GA

get some borax, too. it not only helps in the laundry, it kills roaches

3/7/2009 12:23:02 PM Spray paint stain  

acting_out
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,332)
Fort Myers, FL

Mag... im a painter... see what type of spray paint it is... latex, xylene, lacquer based. That will tell you what to use to get it out.
Latex, lacquer thinner may work... for xylene based, use xylene to get it out, mostly, the "hotter" the chemical, the better.
Some paints won't come out no matter what you. If it's in the fabric too long, you won't get it out 100% . sorry dear

3/7/2009 12:30:46 PM Spray paint stain  

palgirl
Owensboro, KY

GOOGLE

they have many suggestions!

3/7/2009 12:32:21 PM Spray paint stain  
mrandy49
Stone Mountain, GA

you could always put it in the freezer, then when it's good and cold, roll it back and forth. that will crack off the surface stuff. or , just get some more paint and go wild! painted clothing costs more these days.

3/7/2009 1:51:01 PM Spray paint stain  

nunbttr
Over 1,000 Posts (1,240)
Middletown, OH

They sell a product at the auto stores, and Wal-Mart/Meijer's, in the auto dept. called 'Fast Orange'. It takes out grease, oil, paint, you name it. Just use it straight. Rub it in, and let it set for a while. Then wash it normally. And, when you're not using it for laundry, it really works to get your grimy hands clean again.

3/7/2009 8:07:00 PM Spray paint stain  

volleyballguy73
Over 2,000 Posts (3,287)
Milford, MI

Fast Orange is what we use to clean our hands after working on our cars. Not only does it cut the grease, but it smells great too. LOL. Kinda dries out your hands though.

3/7/2009 8:23:48 PM Spray paint stain  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,593)
Houston, TX

Quit buying $60 T-shirts for starters!

3/7/2009 8:59:30 PM Spray paint stain  
snglefather31
Idaho Falls, ID

if you use any solvents

run a cycle with detergent before you use your washer again

3/7/2009 9:52:32 PM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Quote from beanz991:
Quit buying $60 T-shirts for starters!

Beanz...for goodness sakes! I didn't buy it!! It was a birthday gift!

Do you think I'd buy the boy a tshirt worth that kind of money??!! He's 13 for goodness sakes! I buy him the cheapest things available, cause I KNOW he's going to kill them!

3/7/2009 10:04:57 PM Spray paint stain  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,207)
East York, ON

Quote from acting_out:
Mag... im a painter... see what type of spray paint it is... latex, xylene, lacquer based. That will tell you what to use to get it out.
Latex, lacquer thinner may work... for xylene based, use xylene to get it out, mostly, the "hotter" the chemical, the better.
Some paints won't come out no matter what you. If it's in the fabric too long, you won't get it out 100% . sorry dear

Acting...first, the "too long" worries me...I haven't put it in the wash because I know that may cause more harm than good. I pulled one of his cans and the website says "glossy synthetic"...not sure what it means?? It's Montana colour, "hardcore" spray paint. It doesn't specify what kind of paint it is.

Dang it! I just know I'm going to have to spray paint this darn shirt in cream colour so his Aunt doesn't know he ruined it! Cause I'm sure as hell not buying a new one!!

3/10/2009 8:35:40 AM Spray paint stain  

acting_out
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,332)
Fort Myers, FL

Well if you haven't washed it yet, it's just going to take more work is all.
Somewhere on the can it should tell you what it contains . If not , tell me what brand of paint or who sold it .. that'll give me a clue.

3/10/2009 8:37:30 AM Spray paint stain  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,593)
Houston, TX

Well if you can't get it out...spray paint the rest of it the same color

3/10/2009 8:44:36 AM Spray paint stain  

122750again
Over 2,000 Posts (3,647)
Sioux Falls, SD

Don't put the shirt in the Dryer until you get the paint out. Dryer heat will set the stain