Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

I really feel that Allah wants me to break up with him. christian singles san diego Either you know someone off the apps or in the apps, in the finish, if you and him endures and tested most of the trials provided to you, that is your true enjoy. I can read aspect of them just before I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message. adultfriendfinder c9m The platform focuses on instant contact.

listcrawler.com

In other words, let yourself have some exciting and get pleasure from the approach. free party lines in san diego Information such as age, drug use, drinking frequency, ethnicity, gender, income, relationship status, religion and far more was leaked to on line advertiser Lotame. The very first man I chatted with who met my conversational standards was an academic, a musician. marzetti spaetzle dumplings Having said that, express permission of the local bishop is necessary.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/18/2007 1:04:35 AM Anything Anal!!!  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Here ya go. A place y'all can call yer own. You can talk bout yer digits, yer prostrate massages, or yer favorite colon. I dont care.

I aint commin back to this thread.

Have fun!

3/18/2007 6:11:24 AM Anything Anal!!!  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Thanks Hill,

Hey guys, this makes more sense than anything we've cum up with so far. Y'all cum on a lets have an orgee or sumpin, callin all rump rangers, holier than tho's, molesters, fathers, mothers, just plain everyday dumb asses, i mean sub - par individuals with absolutely nothing else constructive in life to do, all are welcome......

Check your pride and self respect at the door and cum on in, I'll be your host.......who'll be first...

Trojan

3/18/2007 9:05:49 AM Anything Anal!!!  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Ok ladies, we've all have met, experienced, heard about, or suspected a man that is excited by anal stimulation

Hey, Suriel, How dare you start this hole, oooops whole thing and not be heard from since. Evidently you were right cause you've got men, (i think) standing up for you, fighting tooth and nail and you have'nt even been kind enuff to thank them. You know whats even funnier, you asked for responses from the ladies. They had enuff sense and discretion not to fall in this smelly topic, Yet me and a few other idiots have got it and gone !!

Keep up with the discussion, Im gonna flush you out some prospects, I got two already; we can talk about finders fee by direct E - Mail.

Don't thank me girl I consider it a public service............

damn im funny......

Trojan

Hey, Suriel, Jeff, any chance you folks can train them fingers to work on camera's. or is that askin way too much, folk might recognise you..........ok, never mine, if I was you I would'nt either.....my bad !!!

[Edited 3/18/2007 9:12:05 AM]

3/18/2007 9:19:11 AM Anything Anal!!!  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Don't even mention dry ice suppositories!!
TFF!
LMAO.

3/18/2007 10:26:28 AM Anything Anal!!!  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Hey Troy, where in the hell you been ???

Im runnin for my life, can't find Hill, got a woman from Canada coming to pick me up and you cracking jokes about shoving medicine, cold medicine......anyway, help me fine Hill, you know he's scared to take a shot, so this finger thing sent him runnin towards the woods late yesterday and we aint seen him since. I'll call you on the two way when Duckie shows up. Don't worry bout the dog, Ducks got him.

later

Trojan

this datehookup thing is just about to git out of hand .....

3/18/2007 10:37:34 AM Anything Anal!!!  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Ha,ha,ha...Happy trails to hill
Can't say i wouldn't be running myself
But i do apreciate a goof laugh!
And you guys rule!!!

3/18/2007 11:21:10 AM Anything Anal!!!  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

There is a priest who is summoned by the archbishop. He had to leave for several days. So he looked for a priest to fill in for him in the confession box. He called every priest he knew. None were available. He finally called a Rabbi. The Rabbi said "I don't know, our religions are very different." The priest said "It's okay you line the sin up with the punishment on this chart." The rabbi gave in and decided to fill in. The next few days the rabbi listened to confessions and helped the people. The third day a man came in and said"Father forgive me for I have sinned." Rabbi: How have you sinned?" Person: I had anal sex." The rabbi was stumped for that sin was not on the chart. So the rabbi asked the man to wait. The rabbi asked everyone what the punishment was for anal sex. Finally the altar boy walked in. The rabbi asked what does the father give you for anal sex? The altar boy replied "Usually two cookies and a glass of milk."

ya said anything anal!

3/18/2007 11:29:38 AM Anything Anal!!!  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

That's gross!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!! LMAO

[Edited 3/18/2007 11:30:09 AM]

3/18/2007 1:21:05 PM Anything Anal!!!  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

Aw, Sin;

I was hoping you was one of those other guy's, they were suppose to meet me here for a refresher course, rectum 101. I enjoyed the laugh tho, I quess my other guys are in church praying for folks like myself.

Gotta go, I think I smell company cumin..............

Trojan

3/18/2007 3:18:10 PM Anything Anal!!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Thanks Hil for starting an anal topic and i Hope I have not seemed anal in my recent post. I heard someone say the anus was an exit only so I think I will.
Jondalar

3/18/2007 3:34:48 PM Anything Anal!!!  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

I agree "Dez" ewwww

3/18/2007 11:12:26 PM Anything Anal!!!  

suriel
Bronx, NY

Trojan,

Thank you for your responses. I didn't think your comments about me merited appreciation, however, your honest and witty feedback were humurous. You can now target the next person unfortunate enough to open up a new topic that entices debate. Since you're obviously the heavy hitter on this platform, your infallable insight will definitely entertain all forum readers!!!!!! This lady extends her gratitude for the exchanges, inclusively, all differences of opinion.

3/19/2007 7:07:54 AM Anything Anal!!!  

trojan536
Birmingham, AL

This lady extends her gratitude for the exchanges, inclusively, all differences of opinion

Dog gonnit lady,

Just when I thought I had em on the ropes you show up and present yourself as a charming and confident young lady, not exactly what I was hoping for. You're not the first newbie that I've imposed my opinions on and I doubt that you'll be the last. With me it's more the subject matter than the subject.

There is some good that I think came out of this crazy exchange. Men sometimes get a bad rap for not being sympathetic to a womans weaknesses, You had three dummies that gave it a pretty good shot, did'nt they ??

You're too smart to allow anyone as simple as me to run you off, so to you I say thank you for understanding, welcome aboard, enjoy the folks here, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods, don't let me see you cause Im gonna laugh my ass off, just kiddin lady............

Enjoy yourself; one other thing before you go tho; That finders fee that I was expecting for the three that I flushed out, can you take care of that, and I got a lady on her way from Canada with a ball bat that I gotta take care of........... I appreciate anything you can do !!!!!

OK guys, Y'all can come out and play now !!!!!

Trojan

[Edited 3/19/2007 7:10:27 AM]

3/21/2007 11:52:05 PM Anything Anal!!!  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

thats truly screwed up sin but very funny too

3/22/2007 10:38:10 PM Anything Anal!!!  

kindanice06
Fort Lauderdale, FL

it was a long time ago but I think I got a small box of cookies. For some strange reason I don't really eat cookies too much anymore.

Page: 1, 2