Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

phoenix hookups

We went to a bar that was coincidently each of our neighborhood fave bars that play astounding music for our second date. washington singles He began to slur his words and would not leave. I was ages away from dwelling, and this is exactly where it gets negative there was €50 on her nightstand, which I One particular issue led to a different and we went back to hers and, once there, she would not stop talking about the Kings of Leon, playing the music etc. charmerly app If you need a excellent laugh or need to have to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you!

privatedelight app

They also get into your sexual preferences and dealbreakers. boca raton dating HER is the world s biggest free dating app for queer girls, providing the capacity to match, as properly as providing news on neighborhood meet ups in safe spaces. PoF says it may possibly share your personal information and facts with affiliates and third parties acting on their behalf. ashleyresch onlyfans He is nevertheless the identical humble, kind man who has unconditional appreciate for me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2009 10:50:22 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

Ok, even if you are not a true Bruce Springsteen fan, you got to admit some of his shit rocks.
For example...

Any other examples? Oh hell, it don't have to be Bruce, anything that might rock will do!

3/13/2009 10:59:39 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

Oh and you can't forget this one...

3/13/2009 11:55:59 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

waterluvr75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,081)
Cherry Hill, NJ

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrl .... yea I dunno how you couldn't like Bruce...hahaha I love his music...and thought he was pretty hot at one time too

3/14/2009 3:54:39 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

redjulie65
Over 1,000 Posts (1,028)
Beloit, WI

Quote from waterluvr75:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrl .... yea I dunno how you couldn't like Bruce...hahaha I love his music...and thought he was pretty hot at one time too

3/14/2009 5:25:35 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

lilmissala1957
Over 2,000 Posts (2,357)
Hartselle, AL

I like a wide variety of music and yep Bruce is in that variety!

3/14/2009 5:53:35 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

countrysweet677
Over 2,000 Posts (2,078)
Bordelonville, LA

i grew up in the same town freehold boro as Bruce he went to school with my uncle who lived with us they were all friends and Bruce even hung out at my house,he even auditioned for my ex brother in laws band before he got started and they didn't like the way he played,if only they knew...my uncle and Bruce had their 40th class reunion in 2007 they all went to the local resturant and pizza place Fedreicci's and my uncle and aunt got their picture taken with Bruce it was funny to see my uncle child like smile while showing of this picture...i love his older music,his album Asbury Park still holds so many high school memories...

3/14/2009 6:09:15 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (2,960)
Waverly, NY

Quote from countrysweet677:
i grew up in the same town freehold boro as Bruce he went to school with my uncle who lived with us they were all friends and Bruce even hung out at my house,he even auditioned for my ex brother in laws band before he got started and they didn't like the way he played,if only they knew...my uncle and Bruce had their 40th class reunion in 2007 they all went to the local resturant and pizza place Fedreicci's and my uncle and aunt got their picture taken with Bruce it was funny to see my uncle child like smile while showing of this picture...i love his older music,his album Asbury Park still holds so many high school memories...

that album greetings from ashbury park contains the origional song "blinded by the light" by bruce. his version, however, was never played on the radio, as it was extremely long.

3/14/2009 6:20:45 AM How can you not like Bruce?  
ic2beyurs2
Kingman, AZ

he is called the Boss for a reason

3/14/2009 11:57:56 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

Just in a "Bruce" kinda mood this weekend...

3/14/2009 11:59:37 AM How can you not like Bruce?  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

"The Fever" is a masterpiece IMO...

3/14/2009 2:04:34 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

motorider71
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,544)
Stafford Springs, CT

sorry to interupt....but here is my favorite BRUCE....lol

3/14/2009 2:54:52 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

charlie460
Greenville, NC

when he started playing monday morning quarterback in politics...
it made me lose respect. hes was good entertainer...maybe if he cuts back on the dosage...

3/14/2009 3:09:29 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

mismatch
Cleveland, TN

Quote from brujacakes3:
Oh and you can't forget this one...

one of my favorite songs...ever...

3/14/2009 3:24:26 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

brujacakes3
Jim Thorpe, PA

LOL moto....u must waste a lot of time online just like the rest of us to find that.
I can't believe I watched the whole thing!

3/14/2009 6:42:38 PM How can you not like Bruce?  

theothergman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,088)
Michigan, ND

I saw him in Frankfurt West Germany on the 1984 tour. He played at Waldstadion and it was incredible. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I've always enjoyed his music big time.