Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

So alternatively of asking the overplayed What kind of music do you listen to? give it a small twist and ask the query in a unique way. jewish singles dallas Unemployment added benefits are paid to a debit card supplied by the state s vendor, Conduent. We re only roughly 5 months in, but we already know this is severe. nearbyflings Come across out what 1st date queries you really should by no means overlook to ask, and make the most out of that initially encounter to benefit both you and your specific a person.

skipthegames singles

com will introduce you to Russian brides looking for their dream, romance, enjoy and marriage. how to meet people in cedar rapids We talked about where we grew up — he in the Bay location in California, me in Chicago. It would imply you are not just appreciating their appears but also complementing their parents. meet korean women online Stay away from asking other people today for their personal particulars as properly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 2:08:11 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

ok i hear so often ppl saying "i hate my job so bad"...my question is..if u could choose any profession to be in what would it be and why???

i would love to have my own clothing line and my own shop to sell them in...i dream about this often!

11/7/2007 2:20:06 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

74d_instructor
Hudson, NH

An EMT/Paramedic or a nurse....so I can help people.

Or, perhaps a computer tech, because I enjoy the challenge of making things work when they're broken.

11/7/2007 3:39:00 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

explorerlenny
Black Canyon City, AZ

to own a bordello

11/7/2007 5:38:23 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

@ Lenny

I always wanted to do archeology or anthropology...........was too chicken to try though, scared I wouldn't make a living at it.

11/7/2007 5:56:27 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

striker29527
London, KY

my great grand dad always said, "Find something you really enjoy doing. That way you'll never have to work a day in your life!"

I'm too old to get back in the bar biz (besides I live in a dry county)

getting too old to do construction work for much longer. so I need to get back into waste water treatment or go back to school for my emt/paramedic certificate I guess!

11/7/2007 7:31:06 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I actually love my job..........no complaints here.

11/7/2007 11:18:21 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Major League Baseball Manager. I love the idea of making split second decisions, being on the ball field everyday, and watching the greatest game invented.

11/8/2007 6:31:41 AM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

sneakypeak
Oak Hill, WV

< loves her job too! Absolutely NO complaints.

11/8/2007 1:02:44 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

wish i could say i like my job too..it's very physical and gets tiresome after doing it so long!!!!!

11/9/2007 2:51:51 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

tag1960
Lakeland, FL

I'd rather be rich,but since I have to work,my job aint that bad..

11/19/2007 2:41:14 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

single_dadof2
Piqua, OH

I'd rather be Bass fishing.. matter of fact i'd rather fish and get payed for it..
Why.. so it would pay for the my sweeeeet Bassboat!!!

11/26/2007 2:32:15 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

widowman
Cleveland, GA

Being rich may have its benefits but certainly does not make you happy. I had it all, best marriage great kids prospering business building a new home. Then one day my whole life turned upside down when she unexpectantly passed away on me. Today I would trade everything I have (except kids) to have what I had back. I sooooooooo miss having a great relationship. Point is I would take a job I do not like if I could have what I am missing.

11/26/2007 2:54:25 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

geo13
Hanover, PA

spooning with someone special

11/26/2007 3:01:58 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

Walking on the beach watching the sunset.....

11/26/2007 3:34:54 PM i so hate my job..i'd rather be....  

greatjoy
Columbia, SC

great post

Page: 1, 2