Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup site

Pray dua for Allah swt to bless you with a muslim man who is for you as he is the only a single who knows your story. mobilepersonals com to meet new persons , overview profiles and browse photogallery, make your personal favourites list and connect to unlimited number of single ladies to ultimately discover your ideal match. Venturing into the planet of dating apps can be overwhelming, especially if you are not precisely positive what to download. vk russian dating Whilst it wasn t impossible to meet strangers on the net just before dating apps came about, it was nevertheless under wraps and regarded to be somewhat of an oddity.

best mobile hookup app

RSVP says their buyer assistance team personally monitors and checks all profiles and images that are submitted to the web site. boise idaho hookups Lisa C. If you flash back three years and located us out on a date night, you would likely see a lot of arguing, generating compact speak, or us becoming glued to our phones. hook ups ads No dating enterprise has ever approached his organization for a conversation about safety, he stated, and when he s talked to them he s located them very defensive on the problem.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 3:17:02 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Split, It's easy to see there's alot of "Vanilla" in here today
xoxoPeaches.

11/7/2007 3:19:47 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

thokolosi
Chatham, MA

ive been involved in a 3some before, but thats how it should stay...3. individual attention is kind of sidetracking from the point, the COUPLE should be having fun..

and justenoughsin, how do you justify that? me and my friend f*cked his girlfriend, does that make me a faggot? i think not. you should have f*cked your friends wife, you god damn wuss.

11/7/2007 3:23:03 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Let's not forget that this guy wants a 3 some with another man... dang and I can't seem to find a 2 some...

11/7/2007 3:25:10 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

aint it a shame peaches lol

11/7/2007 3:27:28 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

Dude im going to come right out and say it. ARE YOU F*CKING RETARDED? Your hoe of a wife if f*cking around and your giving her permission to do so. Unless you have females that you can do the same with you are defanitly getting taken advantage of and it doesnt even seem like your smart enough to figure this simple thing out and your wife is able to pull such a heavy wool over your eyes. THERE IS NO WAY IN A THREESOME OR ORGY GROUP ANY ONE NEEDS TIME ALONE, Ive organized orgys and had threesomes, no way in hell does anyone ever request or need time alone. If she is free spirited enough sexual to have sex with these guys or to even be this willing for a threesome, did it ever occur to you she shouldnt be that shy in the first place and all this alone time is bull? Grab back you f*cking balls and be a man and set her ass straite, if she wants to f*ck alone then thats fine, but you make it known your gonna go find some p*ssy. AND futher more yu might wanna accept the fact that no matter what from now on she is never going to be loyal even if she says she is. Its your call bro, but it doesnt sound good at all for you.

EDIT: I typed this up before reading all your other responses, but in anycase,,,ya bro, grow a pair.

[Edited 11/7/2007 3:29:50 PM]

11/7/2007 3:32:40 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Hey miss rotten peaches what the hell have I wrote that was that perverted?Some things are foul as hell,what you don't think so?

11/7/2007 3:33:48 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

LOL...she pimp slapped your ass dude!

[Edited 11/7/2007 3:35:01 PM]

11/7/2007 3:34:57 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Hey Gylarry you don't wear those shorts in public do you?

11/7/2007 3:35:17 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

DAYMN pimp slapped

11/7/2007 3:36:02 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I dont this one will be a happy ending!!!

11/7/2007 3:36:21 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Oh...ok, he, he

11/7/2007 3:36:58 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

peachess
El Reno, OK

No, Unlike you...I don't go around making fcuking topics and then slamming someone else for doing the same...Grow up and like many have stated before, If you don't like it, Don't read or post on it..
xoxoPeaches.

Hey split, you on alt too?

Yea, That's what i thought....got quite in here real fast

[Edited 11/7/2007 3:45:54 PM]

11/7/2007 3:47:39 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

what is that peaches

11/7/2007 3:52:58 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

Wow, this dude's wife is f*cking around on him right in front of him and rubbing it in!!! Dude, you're stupid for not seeing this and your wife, even though I don't know her, is a wh*re!! But since you let her, I guess it's up to you to decide. Give me a call when you get some kind of STD or whatever and have no idea where it came from, or you can call me when she leaves you because you let some other guy have her, and you'll see how much sympathy I have for you. This post needs to be closed.

[Edited 11/7/2007 3:53:29 PM]

11/7/2007 3:53:22 PM My wife & I enjoy a 3 some with another man but !  

peachess
El Reno, OK

It's a pretty cool site Split lol, I'll email it to ya but, I'm not on there anymore.
xoxoPeaches.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4