Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

Ought to like God Have you searched on the web? Christina Capecchi reports on how the Internet is changing the way we discover love. sarasota online dating All recipes tempts house cooks making use of IAmLookingForSex. With a swipe, you can anonymously like on potential matches and send direct messages. omegle random chat mexico It will make a massive difference in your good results rates.

megapersonls

I never want to be the one particular who lends EA a cult like appearance. tampa chat line You ignored red flags and paid the price. in the back of my thoughts, l knew this individual told me that she was in an open relationship, and I did not seriously know what that meant. adult friend finder coupon code You re on a date with a girl you like.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2009 8:58:25 PM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

chancy54
Mustang, OK

My wife walked out on me and wants a separation, fine, maybe we'll get back together some day....maybe not, but in the mean time I'm in limbo. Alone but can't date because no woman wants to go out with a "married" man even though all I'm looking for is someone to do things with occasionally, not lookin to get laid. So what's a fella to do?
Even women that say they are not looking for a committed relationship or anything serious and all they want to do is have a friend to occasionally do things with, I'm a leper.
Anyone else in or have been in this predicament?
This is a strange place to be for sure, and I expect it to go on for months at the least.

3/17/2009 9:30:15 AM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

ok1954
Okmulgee, OK

Just be upfront and honest about your situation.
It's not your situation that is putting your life on hold.
It is because people in our age bracket, know what we are looking for and usually don't go out just for the sake of having a "date". Too much experience in life makes us not get in a hurry.

Patience. That always helps me. Don't look too hard, but have fun while looking.

3/17/2009 1:12:19 PM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

chancy54
Mustang, OK

Thanks for your reply ok1954, I have been totally up front and honest, I'd have more luck if I was lying but that isn't me. I just need a friend, don't mistake this for whining because I'm not, I'll be just fine but I still want a lady friend.
Your son is in Bentonville? I lived in Rogers for 8 years until it got so crazy over there. My son still lives in Rogers, went to see him last Monday, had a great time. Man it's amazing to see the kids grow up.

Bill

3/19/2009 8:37:50 PM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

belinda1982
Norman, OK

Quote from chancy54:
My wife walked out on me and wants a separation, fine, maybe we'll get back together some day....maybe not, but in the mean time I'm in limbo. Alone but can't date because no woman wants to go out with a "married" man even though all I'm looking for is someone to do things with occasionally, not lookin to get laid. So what's a fella to do?
Even women that say they are not looking for a committed relationship or anything serious and all they want to do is have a friend to occasionally do things with, I'm a leper.
Anyone else in or have been in this predicament?
This is a strange place to be for sure, and I expect it to go on for months at the least.

I'm in the process of a divorce and not alot of guys was interested in me because of it, they prefer someone is already divorced or never been married. But I found me a great guy who accepts the fact that I'm getting divorced, Just be yourself, someone special will accept you for who you are regardless of your situation. Good luck.

3/28/2009 7:59:28 PM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

smileysinok
Mangum, OK

WELL YES I HAVE BEEN THERE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR SITUATION...A UNDERSTANDING WOMAN WILL INDEAD BE PAIENT AND LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND...CAMUNACATION IS BEST....HOPE U FIND A FRIEND HERE...IM WILLING TO TALK ABOUT THIS MORE IF U LIKE

4/5/2009 1:02:21 PM Anyone here separated or been separated?  

digit09
Shawnee, OK

chancy i know where you are comming from my son caugh mine with someone else needless to say we split i left stayed that way for a yr then a yr later i filed for a divorce i just got tired of the d------ lieing an her doing what she wanted an with whoever