Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

The transition from winter to spring reminds us that there is light at the finish of a bleak season. personal classifieds dc He returns with a lengthy post detailing a recent incident and wants to spread awareness about it . These cycles of becoming together, then apart continued till the week Governor Pritzker announced Illinois keep at dwelling order. skipthegamesnj So I told her no and stood my ground and lamented my singleness and rolled my eyes each time my dad and his new girlfriend flirted in the kitchen.

www rubmaps com

After it locates them, it shows you their very first name, age, a profile picture and brief blurb. dating sites des moines Me, I ll queue up for the double loop roller coaster, then duck out just just before my turn, fearing queasiness. We hope that with this list of funny on the web dating conversation starters examples, your dating game is now going to be crazy good. stripper on omegle Create back when you can tell they wrote a personal note.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 7:31:24 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I'm sure that a lot of people are here to have fun just the same as I am. I love to come and talk to the friends I have made and it is a very easy way to talk to the person I am with until we are together. I can deal with the shadow people that post in the threads and some of you are here everyday. I think it is great.........most of you regular shadows have given us a pretty good idea of what type of person you are. Sometimes a new shadow appears and starts a fight and leaves.........that I can kind of handle...........but, when you fake profiles start emailing just to be it gets old. If you want to be in public fine, but stay theout of my profile and my emails.

I am gettingtired of the same in my mail box. I have been block and delete, but new ones are mad just as fast. Today the person I am with got emails from a fakeprofile just trying to start . If you are that miserable that you have to wish misery on someone else first of be man/women enough to do it with your real profile and second get off of the dating site and GETCOUNSELING.

11/7/2007 7:37:53 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

People that try to start this crap just because someone is happy. Is plain high school BS and they need to do some serious growing UP! Good grief if your on this site your suppose to be an adult. I can't believe how stupid people can act.
Grow up f*cktards.

11/7/2007 7:53:46 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

11/7/2007 7:54:10 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Lots of them on here. They state they are single in their profile but then I find out that they are married. Too bad I don't know how to get ahold of their wives and let them view their profiles on here. Damn, I hate when I can't do that

11/7/2007 7:56:18 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

Now THAT is great Chopper!

11/7/2007 7:57:03 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Hey Chopper..........the one you emailed me the warning about tried to IM me. I blasted him before he could even fire.

pkk.........do you see what I mean about the emails.........Glen handled it great, but it is stupid to have to handle that at all.

Mountain................exactly

11/7/2007 8:08:59 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Hang in there ME4 coz ya goodness will repel them......just takes a while.......

11/7/2007 8:13:25 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I'm trying to kill them with kindness when I reply...........we will see if that works.

11/7/2007 8:15:37 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Glen really loves this girl. Any doubt they should read in success stories. Wish he had an older brother, dad, etc... just like him for me. He is a keeper.

11/7/2007 8:31:10 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

chopperbabe,the wives might be here doing the same,,i see some profiles are couples

11/7/2007 8:33:27 PM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

So....try talking to a nice guy like me....There is nothing that I need from you...just want a decent conversation and laughter....

I realize that applies pressure but,......

I gotta believe......there are good (semi) normal people here.

11/8/2007 4:03:03 AM Fake profiles please read!!!!!!  

big_glenn
County Londonderry, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

Ihave had quite afew mails recently rranging from Pysical threats to the person wanting to steal Me4aminute from me etc.Not one was a profile that had a pic , Not one was a old profile still had "new on it" Clearly trouble makers .I am secure enough within myself and in my realtionship notto allow this to affect me,

It is sad how ever people want to upsetand use fakeprofiles to get tothe genuine people on here,