Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

The concept is to break the ice as early as attainable and get comfortable with sharing amusing stories with every single other. latin chat los angeles On the other hand, if you like to handle finances and your partner does not, that is fantastic. They then have two minutes to understand about their group constructing companion. omegle deadpool Also, ask your companion to reflect back to you how you look to be feeling about the challenge you have chosen.

megapersonals com login

Post COVID, however, quite a few persons anticipate a higher degree of screening, she stated. personals in orlando fl By messaging for a couple of days in the construct up to asking them to meet up, you can be on the look out for red flags although learning a small bit about each other, and the ones who go cold turn out to be evident. The distance means you will have to be a lot more intentional with your time, certain, but that could be a good issue! Think of entertaining halfway points to meet, or have staycations at each and every other s properties. no credit card sex apps One girl believed an individual she had been talking to on the internet was fairly normal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 3:06:43 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I have sent some winks on here, and even did a favor for one checking on his friend that lived close to me, which I was glad to do ,because that just might make me a new friend. went I wrote just to say hi, he took me off his friends list so I must be doing something wrong.

[Edited 11/8/2007 3:11:08 PM]

11/8/2007 3:12:28 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

wood here his your wink

11/8/2007 3:14:10 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Shell and Lotsafun, I think it is fear of rejection! I'm a chicken at heart. I need to borrow Vixen's balls for a day!!

11/8/2007 3:21:40 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

I've done the asking. First time was when I watched my husband for three months at work and thought he was a great guy. After work hours one day, I phoned his office and asked if I could talk to him in my office for a few minutes. Told him I had been observing him and was quite surprised how well he interacted with our consumers (disabled children) as he had retired from the business world and had no exposure to the human service field. Asked him to go for coffee some night after work to get to know him better. He accepted. We were married two years later and he told me he would have never thought about approaching me as I acted like I was married... pictures of children... very professional...etc..and he was dating someone else. He said it excited and flattered him. I think, if you see what you want, you should do something about it.

I've learned to ask men on dating sites too. Better to make your move when you think it's safe and you have a real interest... only so much you can learn from email and phone, but it should be a process. I'm fairly intelligent and a good judge of character, so if he's poky I'm confident in making the move. Don't think it matters who initiates the first date... chasing is another subject.

11/8/2007 3:39:05 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I think it shows a woman has her own mind and is not afraid to take chances in life, and I love an adventurous woman.

So I put "Love it"

11/8/2007 3:41:24 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

it is nice to have a lady ask you out

11/8/2007 4:42:41 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Chucky ''what time should I pick you up ? or may be I should say what week
since we live so close.

11/8/2007 4:47:56 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Jeannie, when you borrow Vixen's balls, don't forget to get her credit card at the same time, since you're going to have to pay for the meal.

11/8/2007 4:52:10 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

vixie, you won't have to pay when you date me babe, now that I'm 65, Medicare will pay for my oxygen.

11/8/2007 6:34:16 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

I've been waiting for Sadie Hawkins Day!

JIM

11/8/2007 6:43:06 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Phuc, I wouldn't ask you on a date, fully aware you would be "checking" out all the men in the room.
The conversation would be fantastic though..........

11/8/2007 6:46:56 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

A woman once asked me out on a date. She said "would you like to come out with me on a date" So we went on a date....... and both came OUT. Now she has a good job driving a truck.

11/9/2007 10:12:19 AM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

pleasewrite
Bethlehem, PA

ONLY IF IT'S MY SWEETHEART

11/9/2007 1:37:03 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I don't have a problem with it at all. As a matter of fact the Lady I am seeing I guess you could say asked me out. I'm sure glad she did.

11/9/2007 2:03:54 PM How do you feel about women asking men out on a date?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

hummm, after reading the guys responses I might try it, asking them first. I guess I'm old fashion in some ways and don't feel right making the first move. I guess it's time I get outta my comfort zone !!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4