Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel com

A lot of us are single, obtaining fitter, isolated and horny. tuscaloosa hook up EliteSingles is aimed at connecting mature and educated singles seeking for really serious relationships. And if you want to maintain it casual, Tinder is the old faithful for a explanation. hookup travels goa It s made to bypass those awkward STI conversations and permit lovers to get on with what they do finest.

mega personal classified ads

I ve not discovered success in lengthy term romance. rapid city singles club I have a few guidelines reject any woman with a Snapchat filter on their pics. If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. gorgeous latina teen Appear, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a massive superhero fanatic so this query is super critical to me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 10:00:20 AM you guys "funny aint Funny at all this is hilarity  

luvdoggirls
Tampa, FL

so I'm with this woman I met lets call her KITTY and we are in St LOuis and just were at a concert there at the fox and Merle Haggard is playing the next night so we go see Merle. Now we are in a sort of Theatre with Six top table tops down at the foot of the stage, and we got one of these with ome other people. Now picture kitty if you will 5'10 in bare feet with big DDs with Tattoos and Red hair, dress cut to here and hiked to there and wearing snakeshin 5 inch high heeled boots.the prettiest piece of scooter trash ever. Well merle is playing an acoustic set before the strangers come out and he's doing Okie from MIskogie and when he gets to the part about we dont take our trips on LSD she jumps out of her seat and is jumping up and down shouting but Merle we do we do. He dies laughing, he tried to retake that song three times and everytime he just cracks up laughing. At the end of the set someone came out and gave her backstage and god bless her she said dhe wouldn't go without me. Merle signed her upper thigh in permanent sharpie and I took her out the next morning and got her Tatoo'd. Thats how I met Merle Haggard.

11/8/2007 12:39:17 PM you guys "funny aint Funny at all this is hilarity  

yellowgold
Hersey, MI

Too funny I would love to meet Merle, grew up listening to him!!!!

11/9/2007 9:11:46 AM you guys "funny aint Funny at all this is hilarity  

panthlerfrank
Sarasota, FL

You are totally right because that is not funny at all. It is merely fukin' hilarious!