Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Those small distraction devices are hard to reside with out. craigslist personals grand junction colorado Tired of non commital dating, Michael decided that he would attain out to this girl. Spending as well considerably time on Tinder, Bumble, or OkCupid will make any sane person yearn for easier occasions. best fetlife profiles She was from a small town, and I was from the massive city.

skipthegames login

In truth, a lot more than 60 percent of singles said four legged close friends have been the greatest icebreaker when it comes to meeting an individual, according to an August survey of 3,400 A lot of Fish users. craig dating site Give a handful of selections, such as distinct evenings, mix in a daytime solution and sit back and wait. To retain the fire going and bigger it wants both side effort. ncis los angeles cast russian girl Then even though walking me back to my auto, he told me he d asked me out since he has a fetish for tall redheads kicking him in the balls.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/24/2009 11:32:21 AM How do you get along with your EX  

cbigbuck
Over 1,000 Posts (1,100)
Commerce Township, MI

And does it affect your everyday life. I get along great. And it makes life so much easyer for my daughter, myself And anybody I'm with.

3/24/2009 11:40:51 AM How do you get along with your EX  

pawpawmale1
Paw Paw, MI

I would love to get along with my ex but she will not talk to me at all. We have only spoken 3 times since nov5th She has serious mental issues and alcohol problem

3/24/2009 12:15:29 PM How do you get along with your EX  
mahjong_2009
Harrison, MI

Haven't seen or heard a peep
from her in 21yrs.Unless I count
CinCin we get along fine,still
ain't getting the golf-cart.

3/24/2009 12:55:17 PM How do you get along with your EX  

volleyballguy73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Milford, MI

We get along most days. There are moments, but they've been coming fewer and further between lately. Thank God.

3/24/2009 3:09:19 PM How do you get along with your EX  

kpm1957
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,479)
Waterford, MI

It's very important for ex's to get along
when children are involved...it only hurt's the children if they
don't get along...Trust me i have tried to bend over backward's
to get along with my children's sperm donor and that about say's it all...
He Chooses To Not Get Along...And My kid's suffer big-time for it...
If Your keeping a great relationship going with your ex because
you have a child together There is nothing wrong with that at all
Even if you have to pretend (don't let the child no this) to get along with her to keep your child healthy and happy Good for you!!!

3/24/2009 3:19:13 PM How do you get along with your EX  

cincin3500
Over 2,000 Posts (3,857)
Lapeer, MI

Quote from mahjong_2009:
Haven't seen or heard a peep
from her in 21yrs.Unless I count
CinCin we get along fine,still
ain't getting the golf-cart.

I get along with both my ex's...

Nitro is a good guy, and I have to be nice if I'm ever going to see that hummer golf cart...

And the funny part is, one of the only things I fought with my ex about in our settlement was...are you ready for this...a golf cart!!!

We get along great though 99% of the time. He just went out with Forrest an I and Sassy the other night...

3/24/2009 3:20:30 PM How do you get along with your EX  
aj1824
Wayland, MI

I get along pretty well with my ex... because we have 2 kids together one was just born on valentines day.. A month after I filed for divorce I found out i was pregnant... filing for divorce has sent me back to my mothers there in lies the problem... My family doesnt get along with my ex... as it is he's not allowed at my house as my mom has a ppo against him ... it makes things very wierd and complicated... we talk all the time cuz we're friends but he's got issues that I couldnt handle anymore mainly some serious control and anger issues... we're still friends but its not me its my .. How he will deal with me seeing other people I'm not sure about yet we shall see

3/24/2009 3:25:44 PM How do you get along with your EX  

cincin3500
Over 2,000 Posts (3,857)
Lapeer, MI

My family doesn't like my ex either, but I won't tolerate them talking about him in front of the kids. You have to make those boundries clear...it only hurts the kids.

3/24/2009 3:28:13 PM How do you get along with your EX  
aj1824
Wayland, MI

Well i made that perfectly clear...but being a 1 yr old and 6 wk old not much they comprehend .... yet anyways... but he just dont come up when my family is around

3/24/2009 3:38:03 PM How do you get along with your EX  

spangelli
Cadillac, MI

I know I might be crazy but I wish for my Son's sake his Father was around. He hasn't seen him in about 8 years. My son is 14 and the older he gets the less he cares about his Father. He really doesn't know what he's missing out on.

3/24/2009 4:17:52 PM How do you get along with your EX  

cbigbuck
Over 1,000 Posts (1,100)
Commerce Township, MI

Quote from spangelli:
I know I might be crazy but I wish for my Son's sake his Father was around. He hasn't seen him in about 8 years. My son is 14 and the older he gets the less he cares about his Father. He really doesn't know what he's missing out on.
Sorry to here that.

3/24/2009 4:46:04 PM How do you get along with your EX  

ericr64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,829)
Mount Pleasant, MI

I rarely ever see her. I'll love her forever but I don't want to be around her. She still stays drunk every day. Maybe one day she'll sober up and realize she missed out on raising her kids. She's a sad story.

3/24/2009 4:55:50 PM How do you get along with your EX  

yourfiend
Over 1,000 Posts (1,286)
Bay City, MI

spangeli and eric, you are right. The parent that doesn't particpate do not know what they are missing. feel sorry for them.
I get along with my ex when we run across each other, not very often but we are friendly.

3/24/2009 4:59:07 PM How do you get along with your EX  

cbigbuck
Over 1,000 Posts (1,100)
Commerce Township, MI

It seems that I am one of the lucky ones.

3/24/2009 5:00:05 PM How do you get along with your EX  

ericr64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,829)
Mount Pleasant, MI

That's a good thing Casey. I get along with mine when I do see her. (maybe twice a year)
Some ex's seem to like the hating.

That's awesome that you and your ex act adult like and civil Cary. Makes it much easier on your baby.

[Edited 3/24/2009 5:02:17 PM PST]