Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

It s very unlikely that your dating app will dethrone Tinder, but it doesn t have to. speed dating corona ca You will obtain out what you have in typical, or don t. Suitable off the bat, you will show this particular person that you re confident and amusing at the similar time. busty amatuer Persons tend to be interested in intriguing individuals.

m hookup com

On its face, Tinder encourages you to make shallow, snap judgments about potential partners. naples singles over 50 We at Selection acknowledge the Gadigal people today, the regular custodians of this land on which we perform, and pay our respects to the Very first Nations persons of this nation. Troubles and subjects about Obtaining Married, Concerns and Strategies about Wedding cakes, Wedding songs, Exactly where to get married, Wedding decoration and other things necessary for the greatest Wedding. trucici onlyfans He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2007 3:35:14 PM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

My doctor wants to prescribe a medication for me that is not only an antidepressent but also suppresses the urge to smoke. I am guessing it suppresses the physical longing because the boredom wanting to light up would be hard to control with meds don't you think?

Anyone ever try this? A Pill to help you quit?

I just figure, I have lost over 70lbs this year so the next step to better health would be to quit smoking, right?

11/9/2007 4:49:26 PM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Are we talking about Chantix? If that is the one. I was on it for two weeks, started on my birthday. Made me pretty sick to my stomach. Tried all the different "eating" tricks I picked up from family and friends who were on it, but had to go off it. Next plan is to discuss an "antidote to the antidote" with my doctor, and give it another try on Dec. 1st.

I do know people who did not get any symptoms while taking Chantix and have been successful. It did work on the "addiction"... I cut way back on my smoking... now smoking more. Good luck to you. You have proven to yourself already what you can accomplish.

11/9/2007 4:53:08 PM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

Nope... this is the same thing as Wellbutrin, but it is called something different. I don't remember the name of it though.... but he said it is the same as wellbutrin.

11/9/2007 6:06:12 PM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

It had little or no effect on me whatsoever. Then again I never got depressed or maybe that's because I seldom get depressed.

I tried the patches and they worked but I was highly allergic to the adhesive. Had these big welts all over my body and they itched like crazy.

The best thing that I tried that worked good was the lozenges, tasted nasty but stopped the cravings. Stopped two years with them then started again.

11/10/2007 10:03:24 AM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That anit depressent that cute is talking about made me more depressed. I tried it right after a car wreck, may have been the wrong time to try. But it didn't help me and just made me sit and cry for no reason. I had to get off those.
I would like to try the new pill but the cost is high on those.

11/12/2007 4:54:54 AM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

emt854
Appleton, WI

The Dr tried that anti smoking drug on me and I was so sick in bed I couldnt even lift my arm to all 911. No way will I ever take another script to help me quit smoking..That stuff are pills from hell.

11/12/2007 7:42:54 AM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

turtleman4u
Gadsden, AL

I've been taking what the Doc called Zyban(Bupropion HCL).
I've gone more without than with(smoking)this past year.
For me it seems to be an emotional issue.
If I get stressed out or just plain pissed I migth smoke fo a couple of weeks then quit for a month.
But the thought of a cig seems to have changed ,doing well this week.
Good Luck

11/13/2007 3:21:19 AM Antidepressant and Anti-nicotine  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Zyban does work and you will lose weight on it because it stifles your cravings for food & cigarettes. You have to have an outlet for all the new energy it gives you though. I cleaned the whole house, the garage, the barn and all the sheds in a week. Good Luck! It made me feel happy too, and who feels happy when they are trying to quit naturally. I couldn't sleep as much as I needed to in order to work graveyard shift. If you don't have to sleep specific hours for your work schedule, this is the trick. I will try it again when I can retire, if I can afford it. It's expensive but it works. I got my cravings back once I went off it and started smoking again. If you can and want to stay on the pill, it's the fix, I think. JMO

[Edited 11/13/2007 3:26:57 AM]