Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup reviews

The app was charging users more than 30 $US19. satellite beach dating I was a bit envious for a short while, but I assume its some thing that may put on a bit thin just after a time…it seems to be extremely a great deal a case of quantity rather than high quality, so worth being a bit selective. I have been delving into the myriad of apps out there. www myfreeccams com Want support with a dating app or internet site? Hi, I m really new to sex and getting a boyfriend in common.

college hookup video

Patient does not give health related assistance, diagnosis or remedy. back porch personals Midsummer s Eve » Dating and Relationshipsis all about dating and relating, the pleasures and the pitfalls. From learning how to use sex toys while staying socially distanced to quarantining on a boat with an ex flame, here s what you had to say about like, sex, and dating during the pandemic. sniffies llc The extra you understand about each other, the additional you can develop shared which means with each other and, even at the early stages, have rituals of connection more than which you bond.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2007 3:33:11 AM 50+ Group???????????  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I enjoy this group very much. I still chat on the others once in a while but this is the one I enjoy the most.

11/11/2007 6:23:26 AM 50+ Group???????????  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Honestly I read some of those other threads (younger) and I think - "they haven't a clue". I usually get along well with younger adults but I guess that's in real life. I think the average age of the people I work with and my kids friends are about 26 and they are so cool. Seem different than what I see here.

As for my time on here of late. I don't go out drinking at bars. Lately I've been putting in a lot of work hours which leaves little time for a social life outside of work. Since I've moved here I've not found my "nitch" of friends yet. And on a number of weekends I go see the kids.

11/11/2007 6:49:47 AM 50+ Group???????????  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

I agree.....the other posts are get boring. I think this is a much more interesting boring....

after all i am the newest to join this group. Turned 50 just 6 days ago.....

xoDaz

11/11/2007 6:56:05 AM 50+ Group???????????  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I also think, most of us anyway..Don't have little ones running around the house that need to be kept busy..

Happy belated Birthday Daz and welcome to our group!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/11/2007 6:58:23 AM 50+ Group???????????  

bookshort
Marion, IL

I agree with knight; and we are better conversationalists. We have more interesting threads, also.

11/11/2007 8:04:18 AM 50+ Group???????????  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

...Preferred posting in my age group because I believe that with age comes maturity and objectivity...i am now staying away from topics generated at the general topics which almost always turns into selfish bickering with no positve outcome to look forward to but more intolerance and anger...

...let us continue setting a positive example, and lead the way to a better society...

11/11/2007 9:10:36 AM 50+ Group???????????  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm mature !!!!!! But I do try to play nice with others at all times.

j/king

11/11/2007 11:16:31 AM 50+ Group???????????  

turtleman4u
Gadsden, AL

Very well said,Cholo2,I agree.
By the way I grew up in Cheaspeake.
Ran away from home in 68'

11/11/2007 11:22:51 AM 50+ Group???????????  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That is what I like about the 50's group no bickering here. We are adults here and there is no need to get nasty with each other like they do in the other forums. I still look around them but post less there now that we have a nice group of people that know how to play nice with othere. LOL

Happy late birtday Daz and welcome, glad you and your puppies are here now.

11/12/2007 8:12:39 AM 50+ Group???????????  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

I think it's because more of us are single and searching, and not shy about talking about it. Widowed, divorced, and wanting to communicate with others in the same situation. For those of us who are even older and retired, we just have more time to post.

Page: 1, 2