Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

utah hookup

If you are in the area, check out their coffee shop, Ohm Coffee Roaster. online dating pei We dated casually for two months before becoming exclusive, and we ve been collectively for a tiny over two years. In walked a man who seemed a little old, but she tried to be polite. how to use ashley madison without paying Going in to refresh your profile as soon as a day could potentially help, based on the dating internet site you are using.

listcrawler over 40

Expanding your circle of pals with friendship apps is what you want. singles in gilbert calendar All too normally we see guys and girls canceling plans at the final possible moment because of nerves, laziness, or each. Use the completed chart and graph to answer the inquiries under. doublelist jackson ms If each sides have liked the profiles, a match has been made.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 5:47:15 PM Im just looking for a friend  

reardonv1
Sinclairville, NY

Hello everyone! I am a single mother of two girls. They are the world to me. The youngest who is 7 lives with me and the oldest who is 11 lives with her father and I get every weekend. I am 32 years old. Right now, I am not looking for anything serious. I enjoy hiking, camping, just about anything outside. I am willing to give just about anything a try. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My family is everything to me. I have very few friends...actually I really don't have any. Everyone I know really aren't friends they are just acquaintances from my daughters school. I don't smoke and I do very little drinking.

11/10/2007 6:15:20 PM Im just looking for a friend  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

hello from mi.if you go to forums and start posting in any of the threads,it will help you to get used to the people here.I would stay away from sex and dating for a bit,it gets pretty wild in there

11/10/2007 6:37:31 PM Im just looking for a friend  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Welcome from Washington state!!!

11/10/2007 6:47:53 PM Im just looking for a friend  

reardonv1
Sinclairville, NY

Thank you for the information on the forums. And also thank you to Washington State.

11/10/2007 6:51:49 PM Im just looking for a friend  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

I'm new to the forums, as well. Dive in and see who is there. Friendships come in all kinds of ways. Online, why not?! Give it a try. I'm also a single mom; we single moms needs friends too!

11/10/2007 7:18:08 PM Im just looking for a friend  

woodsman1950
Rimersburg, PA

HELLO FROM WESTERN PA. ID HAVE FRIENDS IF I WASNT SO OBNOXIOUS.

11/10/2007 7:26:31 PM Im just looking for a friend  

tflaserman
Blythedale, MO

Hello from Missouri.....

11/10/2007 7:37:47 PM Im just looking for a friend  

nfmom
Niagara Falls, NY

Friend or Friends...either would be nice...just like to meet people around and about. I'm also new to this, and it seems like a good way to find a friend

11/10/2007 10:10:03 PM Im just looking for a friend  

shanmarie
San Diego, CA

Welcome!! I'm also a single mom of two daughters 9&7. So if you want someone to talk to email me. Shanmarie