Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

It has a high success rate, so we feel it deserves a assessment. brentwood dating service Chat with other singles View members photographs Obtain your match! Browse regional singles by man or woman, height, weight, physique form, eye colour, hair color, or ethnicity. She s the creative form if she likes music festivals. houston hookup reddit The totally free profiles function as a preview if you want to communicate with customers on the site you have to pay for a membership.

hookups in nashville tn

Depending on your improvement strategy, framework, and preferences, we supply no code chat widgets, pre constructed UI kits. craigslist florida sarasota classifieds It is a competition, bruh and if you genuinely cared for that girl and whatever future you see with her, you wouldn t and shouldn t give up so quick. Resolved to discover a new life partner, Cecile joined Plenty of Fish. flirtbuddies scam Personally, I hate forced robotic conversations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/11/2007 9:41:59 PM here's my update  

wildmongo
Sweet Home, OR

I want to thank everyone for the advice you gave ne for my first meeting,,,,,I eold everyone that I would give you a up date on how our meeting went....I took her a dozen rose's and got a big hug and kiss for them befor we even said hello...lol then we went in and had a real nice lunch and just talked for a couple of hours,,,then I walked her to her car where she asked me to come sit with her for awhile and we talked some more ,,then it took a turn for the better she reached over and took my hand and leaned over and started kissing me,,that went on for a while,,then we parted,,,she called later and told me that she really liked me and wants to see me again,,in fact alot of me again,,,so there is really someone out there for all of us and it seems right now that I have found her right here on this site,,so keep up hope and it will just fall in your lap,,,so to everyone thanks again,,,Gary

11/12/2007 4:17:41 AM here's my update  

thepkk
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,879)
Ash Grove, MO

That is super Mongo. So happy for you that you found someone so quick. Don't leave us though keep posting.`

11/12/2007 4:26:43 AM here's my update  
lawvixen
Over 2,000 Posts (2,176)
Oldsmar, FL

Cool, Mongo....hope it works out for you..........

11/12/2007 4:31:29 AM here's my update  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

Good things, Mango. See? Listen to your heart and you know what is right. Flowers were a good choice for her. I advised you incorrectly.

11/12/2007 4:37:25 AM here's my update  
lawvixen
Over 2,000 Posts (2,176)
Oldsmar, FL

I adviced Mongo only to hug her after the date, then they go and smooch.....

11/12/2007 4:55:53 AM here's my update  
herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

The best to you, and your endeavors, sounds like you have a jewel.

11/12/2007 4:57:03 AM here's my update  
endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I thought that many flowers would be overwhelming... appears they were... but in a completely different way than they would have been for me.

Glad Mango listened to his own heart on that one.... we would have certainly not produced the same results for him with our advice.

11/12/2007 5:07:26 AM here's my update  

bluboy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,030)
Elsberry, MO

OHH, I think it would have Endlessly2 !!!!!!

WOW, we are very happy for you, Best wishes, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/12/2007 5:23:22 AM here's my update  
shezakeepher
Over 2,000 Posts (3,314)
Columbia, SC

wow..... good for you !!! Glad to hear the happiness!!

11/12/2007 6:46:27 AM here's my update  

winesong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,927)
Bend, OR

Mongo..
congratulations from another Oregonian. You are entering the rainy season now, great time to build a fire in the fireplace, put on some good music, and perhaps some great food for the slow cooker, or a BBQ. It will be like singing in the rain..*what rain*???

Have a great cup of java with your new woman.

Winesong

11/12/2007 6:58:11 AM here's my update  
butterfly58
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Arcadia, MO

This is "good" news and it makes me smile that it went so well for you. Good Luck my friend!

11/12/2007 7:54:37 AM here's my update  

datein
Deridder, LA

Mongo that is great I hope in the future that things go very well for both of you . Of course the though of the roses was sweet. Good luck

11/12/2007 8:40:26 AM here's my update  
osipsc
Chicago, IL

Congrats - great news!

11/12/2007 9:17:41 AM here's my update  

cottagebithec
Over 2,000 Posts (2,933)
Utica, NY

Flowers are an aphrodisiac... and roses! Wow. One smart man... you followed your heart.
So happy for you. Enjoy your romance.

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."
-Josiah G. Holland

11/12/2007 12:44:37 PM here's my update  
fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Congratulations Mongo!!
Best of luck to you both!!