Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

If you are going down the this or that lane, make sure you are not putting sensitive topics on the table. craigslist yreka ca A nicely study lady is an intelligent particular person to talk with. Jay sent me a lengthy pagro text of how his feelings and efforts aren t reciprocated and blocked me everywhere. www myprivatefling com This is kind of in the identical vein as the query about love languages.

skipthegames con

Goizueta delivers the only prime 25 MBA with smaller classes in a dynamic, international city. eufaula al classifieds Just try to remember to upvote your faves and share your own weird date stories in the comments. When you apply for UI advantages, you will have to offer the appropriate mailing address and telephone number for your most recent employer . amorlatinochat Enter the co founder questionnaire, the having to know you gauntlet that Lin throws down before seriously thinking of starting a company with someone.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2009 8:57:23 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

With all the posts that's going on about the correct use of the English language,
did it ever occur to anybody that the simplest way to convey a thought is to use words everybody understands?

For instance:

Man

Woman

Date

Get it?

4/5/2009 9:00:14 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  

vanir
Victoria
Australia

Quote from boni333:
With all the posts that are going on about correct use of the English language; did it ever occur to anybody that the simplest way to convey a thought is to use words which everybody understands?

For instance: man, woman, date. Get it?

Fixed.

4/5/2009 9:01:26 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  

darlinshel
Over 2,000 Posts (3,126)
Clayton, NC

That would be too easy

4/5/2009 9:02:10 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

Touche!

4/5/2009 9:02:57 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  

ferruginous
Regina, SK

Funny thing is: when I read your post, you're not really doing a good job of conveying to me what the hell you're it is that you're trying to say, in a way that I can understand what the hell you're talking about.

4/5/2009 9:12:45 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

It's a light-hearted attempt to get people to realize the method of communication is not necessarily important. The fact that it's done, is...

Oops, spelling error! LOL!

[Edited 4/5/2009 9:14:43 PM PST]

4/5/2009 9:20:26 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  

ferruginous
Regina, SK

So you're suggesting that, instead of relying on writing skills, I should write something, "me man, u woman, me horny" ?
I guess that would be the online equivilant of grunting "me Tarzan, you Jane".

I think I'll keep hoping to meet women who are capable of communicating with words that are beyond a grade 2 level.

[Edited 4/5/2009 9:27:53 PM PST]

4/5/2009 9:28:01 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

Quote from ferruginous:
So you're suggesting that instead, of relying on verbal skills, I should grunt something like "me Tarzan, you Jane" ?

I think I'll keep hoping to meet the woman who's capable of communicating with words that are beyond a grade 2 level.

No, sir, that's not what I'm saying.
You put the kabash on the video thread...
That was attempt to communicate on a musical level.
There's different stimuli in this world... Use them.

But if grunting is more your style...

4/5/2009 9:30:35 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
second5
Ventura, CA

Just chalk it up to Good O'l FICKLE WOMEN, they want what they want when and how they want it and they change their mind at the last moment, simply because they are fickle...

I left her there on a Sand Bar in the middle of a river in Alaska, flew the group back to fish camp and went back for her and she destroyed my plane and we both had to walk out...

The only thing is that I left her in fish camp too, it cost $50,000.00 to chopper my Sherpa out of that river...

Women like to play games at the worst possible times, guy's bring their women with them, but if it's tricky ? a woman has no place with me...

Been there done that, it's not their fault, They are Fickle, not responsable for their own action's...

4/5/2009 9:47:01 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

Nice, Second!

That is certainly a way to communicate!
By making incoherent sense!
Way to go!

(Applauds efforts..)

4/5/2009 10:05:47 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
second5
Ventura, CA

Actually I made my point:
( WOMEN are FICKLE!!! ) you may play with you RED and BLUE Fish all you like...

While your doing that, you may also wish to Google The RED and BLUE List
that may help you in your research...

4/5/2009 10:18:24 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

Actually, this is a title of a book by one the best literary figures of our time. His name is Theo Selig, but better known as Dr. Suess...

4/5/2009 10:29:58 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
second5
Ventura, CA

Dose that mean that we are Now Engaged, because we Both know of The Grinch ???

4/5/2009 10:32:17 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  

torisdad
Shepherdsville, KY

Just speak the international language of chicken and everyone will understand what you're saying!!

4/5/2009 10:33:06 PM Red Fish, Blue Fish  
boni333
Kent, OH

LOL!
You ARE the Grinch!
If I wanted a little green monster, I would have stayed married!

And, "dose" is spelled "does!"
Proofread, proofread, proofread!

[Edited 4/5/2009 10:38:49 PM PST]