Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist like hookup sites

Some girls just let the man to move initially So move initial ahead of any one does it to her . black singles boston Young believes the forum could be a excellent achievement and said it was already the most well known section of the internet site. Introspection is important for your long term happiness in future relationships. locanto colombia Technologies offers a lady the opportunity to pursue a man and stay away from the harsh social stigma against that behavior.

what is rubmaps

The COVID 19 pandemic has highlighted the internet s value in helping us meet new persons, develop community, and discover our new passions or hobbies. idaho falls hook up Tinder, Hinge, Bumble and most other apps function on the principle of swiping on the basis of physical attractiveness. When you are attempting to get to know somebody new, you can only text what s up so several occasions. nostringsattached com legit Raya is best if you are hoping to spot a celebrity or want to network with other like minded creatives, but it can be complicated to get an invite to it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

4/11/2009 1:00:19 AM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

peony1964
Lakewood, WA

Now we all have our favorite teams and would say that's who will win, but looking at it objectively (if possible!) who do you think will win and why?

I love hockey, but am by no means an expert, so I'd like to hear some perspectives.

4/11/2009 7:59:31 AM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,630)
Chandler, OK

red wings

4/11/2009 9:28:14 AM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,044)
Las Cruces, NM

i'd like to see the wings play the bruins.

4/12/2009 12:56:21 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

peony1964
Lakewood, WA

That would be a great matchup. I'd have to root for the Bruins!

4/13/2009 4:21:15 AM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,044)
Las Cruces, NM

this might just be the b's year.

4/13/2009 8:12:50 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  
flyerfan44
Newark, OH

devils, bruins, sharks. brodeur is brodeur and the devils can now score goals as well.

as much as it pains me to say...........new jersey devils.

4/14/2009 10:35:40 AM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

volleyballguy73
Over 2,000 Posts (2,365)
Milford, MI

I've been saying the Wings and Bruins in the finals for the last couple of months. I still say the Wings will take it again this year. That's just not emotions either. Except for the last 2 cup winning seasons, they've won the Cup when they started in the second slot in the west, and when they did have the best record (and won the President's trophy) they got knocked out of the playoffs early. So, if you go by past history, they have a very good chance of doing it again this year. They've got some of the best offensive and defensive weapons in the league, granted the goal tending hasn't been up to par lately, but the rest of the team can help make up for that some. With Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Hossa, Holmstrom, Franzen, Hudler, Fillpula, Samuelson and the others on offense, and players like Lidstrom, Chelios, Rafalski and Kronwall on the back end it'll be hard to shake them. They all have playoff experience and know what it takes to win a cup (or 4).

4/18/2009 2:53:08 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,630)
Chandler, OK

detroit

4/19/2009 4:52:37 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

darbra
North Las Vegas, NV

Daaaa Wings

4/29/2009 7:33:00 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

opie66
Topsfield, ME

BOSTON BRUINS!!!!
I've watched Bruins my whole life. I watched them with my father and brothers growing up.

Been to about 50 games in my life, including some playoff games. I was brought up about

a half hour from the garden. We watched them lose in 88' and 90', it was heart breaking

I remember Bobby Orr, and company, being on the ice, but I don't remember winning the

Stanley Cup. I was only 4 @ 6 in 70' and 72'.

GO BRUINS KICK BUTT

4/30/2009 5:50:40 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

peony1964
Lakewood, WA

Hey, if the Pens don't take it, I'll root for the Bruins as well! I was born in New England, so I'd have to go with them.

And thanks for your analysis, volleyballguy. I hadn't thought about that. I'd rather not see them win, as they're my ex's fav team, but they are good, and I will be rooting for them in the second round -- I can't stand Anaheim. They shouldn't even exist.

[Edited 4/30/2009 5:52:41 PM PST]

4/30/2009 9:24:03 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

volleyballguy73
Over 2,000 Posts (2,365)
Milford, MI

Now that Ozzie is back on his game, the Wings will be nearly impossible to defeat. Except for the last game last series he was one of the hottest goalies in the playoffs, and the offense and defense were on top of their game. GO WINGS.

I think Anaheim was the biggest shocker in the first round. I actually picked them to beat San Jose, though. I didn't think the Sharks had enough in the "tank" to keep it up. The only series I missed on was the Washington/New York series.

I'm saying the Wings and Canucks will advance in the West, and Carolina and Boston in the East. I think the Washington/Carolina series will be close though.

5/1/2009 11:39:52 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

opie66
Topsfield, ME

BRUINS won game one vs Carolina beat im good

GO BRUINS KICK BUTT AGAIN!!!!!

Thomas was awesome in net. all 4 lines were forechecking and playing with a lot of intensity. keep it up

5/2/2009 1:14:11 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  

peony1964
Lakewood, WA

The Sharks always seem to choke once they get into the playoffs. One of these years, perhaps, they'll get past that. I'd like to see them get to the final round at least once, as Marleau did play in Seattle.

5/4/2009 11:11:26 PM Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?  
skalywags
Aubrey, TX

the wings vs washington. wings probably win.

while i've never been a big devils fan i would have liked to see them go farther, just to see Zach Parise, play a little more. my son played on a team with him in MN. Zach is a great kid and worked his a** off to get there, so it's good to see him having the success he had this year.