Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Letting physical intimacy run wild and absolutely free normally signifies the emotional, spiritual, and personality attraction is lagging behind. alabama dating services This may assist you get a glimpse of their way of life as it could indicate the locations they want to go on vacation to or how they would like to live, Miranda says. So, let s say you opened up a dialogue with a girl you like with some of the inquiries listed above. dating a panamanian man com is a top authority on technologies, delivering Labs primarily based, independent evaluations of the most current products and solutions.

rubratings

lompoc personals This a single is however a different fascinating question to ask an individual you like. Although some folks may well be searching for really like and marriage, other individuals may well be searching for some thing extra casual. wackadoo lake city florida It is critical for us to live in a community that we feel comfortable and secured.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2007 5:30:07 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

funorama
Rehoboth, MA

I'm not sure what places are right for meeting people?

11/13/2007 5:35:59 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

texas09
Lubbock, TX

Wal-mart...in the produce section!!!

11/13/2007 5:44:12 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

beloitnewbie
Beloit, WI

LOL. Texas. What is the deal with Wal-Mart? I had a guy at work tell me the same thing. Is that true? He said Sunday afternoon at Walmart...

I'm in the same bind. Where is the best place?

11/13/2007 5:47:17 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

The best place would be in the woods deer hunting or even on a lake fishing or picking wild rice. second would be in nebraska perhaps..... big deer in nebraska i hear.

11/13/2007 5:49:28 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

texas09
Lubbock, TX

yeah, really!!! Just pick up a cantalope and smell it and thump on it, then just look plain confused, then look for a cute girl to ask her what she thinks of melon you picked...its worth a 5 minute icebreaker talk...lol

11/13/2007 5:49:41 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Anywhere man!!!

11/13/2007 5:52:25 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

texas09
Lubbock, TX

mag....your completely right!! Just be friendly and smile alot...

11/13/2007 6:43:24 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Thats all I do sometimes you strike out and sometimes you dont !!!Mike

11/13/2007 6:56:05 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

ladykathryn0414
Denison, IA

it all depends on what sort of person u are looking for I guess. You can meet ppl at church, the grocery store, a mall, or even a bar.. Ppl are everywhere. in smalltown iowa there really isn't a lot of options to meet ppl. WE have bars, churches (more bars then churches) and a bowling alley.. woo hoo... Since I don't go for the really religious type nor the alcoholic type. I am just outta luck.

11/13/2007 7:01:28 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Gimmie a break Lady there's got to be some guys you could meet in between that criteria!lol lol

11/13/2007 7:03:42 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

ladykathryn0414
Denison, IA

yeah but i'd have to get outta the house to meet them... I don't get out that much.. I work a lot of doubles.. and have animals to take care of at home ... and I am shy. (what.. it could happean).
sure as heck not gonna meet a man at work.. I work in a group home for the mentally handicapped where there is only one staff on at a time..LOL I don't date clients.

[Edited 11/13/2007 7:04:52 PM]

11/15/2007 3:40:19 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

big_joel
Ash Flat, AR

so lady there you go there is men there to
and the jail there is men there to
and at the pet supply house they have men
and the traffic cop that gave you the speeding ticket when you were in a hurry to get to the other job
there is men all around you

11/15/2007 3:45:39 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Nudist Resort.....at least there's no surprises!

11/15/2007 3:47:22 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

a munchion.

11/15/2007 4:22:59 PM What are the best places to meet people? Especially the opposite sex.  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Anywhere and everywhere. I worked with a guy that asked almost every woman, at the conveniencs stores, resteraunts,laundry matts, everywhere. It was funny to watch him get shot down sometimes but he did'nt care. He had a date every weekend. He told me he knew they would figure out he was an asshole but at least he would go out and have fun. Crazy guy.

Page: 1, 2