Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Actually couldn t line up everyone to join me, except a guy I swiped suitable on that was at a bar nearby the venue. cocoa beach personals Certainly you will come to be the most beautiful particular person in today s date. Not only did he adopt our son a year later, he also became a keep at property dad when I pursued my career. sex guide korea Dating was difficult—it was difficult meeting individuals in the nightlife scene, and nearly everyone was either taken or on vacation —so I decided to try on the web dating.

nsa hookup meaning

Male and female online daters are equally most likely to have gone on a date with a person they met through a dating website or app. sallisaw singles Every single day, these users submit much more than three million messages in 25 various languages. The medical professional could not offer you any hope, she says. onlyfans hunksep All through life we are continually understanding and aspiring to superior ourselves.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/14/2007 1:49:26 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

pointy
Houston, TX

ok ladies here goes. a lot of ladies say they want the good guy.sweet honest,loyal,ect.but 9 out of 10. pick the bad boy.rude,lies,not loyal,ect.i say this being the good guy and my persnal experience.

so ladies wich do ya'll choose? and why?

11/14/2007 1:50:33 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

firestarter1966
Bellingham, WA

I would like a good guy with a little bad in him

11/14/2007 2:54:05 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

good guy and all those traits but not the sweet part. think of it as a girly trait. maybe meant being a gentleman and thats very cool. like him to be good to me but have the confidence to be his own person. isnt desperate and yes her on everything. has his own opinions.
being rude, lies, cheating is a turnoff. ladies who get turned on by mean guys have a problem with self esteem. they dont think they deserve better.
think that men and women get mixed up with 'bad boys' as being jerks. sometimes its defined as alot of confidence, fun, able to stand up to his woman, and thats not so baddd..

11/14/2007 2:57:13 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

trina...correct. A good baddd boy, what a concept!

11/14/2007 3:08:53 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

Yep, they want it all.

11/14/2007 3:13:11 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Yes, We want it all and we want it yesterday...Any problems with that?
xoxoPeaches.

11/14/2007 3:15:28 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

How typical....lol.

11/14/2007 3:26:03 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

11/14/2007 3:27:05 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Sure we want a good guy..but...and here's the but...you're right..we want it all..with a dash or two of bad boy to add the sizzle and spice up the relationship. I would say that a guy who has confidence and is all man is the best, but knows how to treat a lady like a lady. Today would be nice.

11/14/2007 3:42:01 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

onlyone4me
Peoria, IL

Give it up ladies. You can't have it all. Take what you can get and be happy. The only women who get it all are women who use different men to get it. If the perfect woman is out there would you please step forward? I'm shocked, I see none. Oh gee I guess I will just have to stay by myself until that perfect woman with it all does finally show up.

11/14/2007 4:58:24 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

angelleyes007
Plymouth, MA

a little of both is nice...

11/14/2007 5:19:21 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

pointy
Houston, TX

all great answers ladies. trust me i'm hearing what your saying.my mental notebook is getting all your answers.lol but..... the choices were good or bad.not mix and match.

11/14/2007 5:21:39 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Show me a Man who has no spunk, no oppinions and nothing to talk about and I'll show you a vegetable.
xoxoPeaches.

11/14/2007 5:24:27 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

pointy
Houston, TX

and peachess.about wanting it all yegterday.no problem.lol

11/14/2007 5:26:23 PM ladies good guy or bad boy and why?  

onlyone4me
Peoria, IL

I like every vegetable but okra.

Page: 1, 2