Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

After speaking back and forth on a dating web page with a guy, one woman decided to exchange Facebook info with him. meet girls in ann arbor They spent five months at the lake house, but even right after moving back into their own spot, the disconnect lingered. He s waiting for me to say something, say something, but I preserve saying absolutely nothing, and so he starts speaking rather. nearbyflings com It wasn t enjoyable, and I didn t appreciate it, but there s a quite solid opportunity that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married.

sites like rubmaps

I liked her straight away her posts showed her lively personality so when Sarah followed me back, I messaged her asking where she was from and she replied that she lived in Boston in the US. craigslist livingston ca But digging into that data initial requires knowing which matches turned into actual relationships. Choose your apps wiselyOnline dating isn t 1 of these see all of your choices and then make a decision games. rubmaps santa monica Doesn t matter how and where you meet someone.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/14/2007 4:55:38 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

and favorite Christmas show that you must watch every year?

11/14/2007 5:11:51 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

The one playing at the time the lady in my life, and I, are listening to while we hold each other tightly in our arms. While in each other's arms, what movie? ? ? ?

Moxie/Larry

11/14/2007 5:13:20 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

White Christmas the song and White Christmas the musicial

11/14/2007 5:17:40 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Oh Holy Night

Two years ago my sister sent me "White Christmas" the movie as a gift... and it was just so fun to watch... the costumes, the music, the stars of that era... brings back memories of your parents. It realy picked up my spirits... it was a tough year. New favorite now.

[Edited 11/14/2007 5:20:00 PM]

11/14/2007 5:29:47 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

cabinut7
Hebron, IN

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus...and Miracle on 34th (or 43rd, or was it 41st...hmmmm)Street

11/14/2007 6:22:39 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I love that show cab. I think I can tell you every word spoken in it lol
Holy Night is one of my fav songs

11/14/2007 6:45:01 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

That's tough, it's between White Christmas or Oh Holy Night.

Don't laugh but I LOVE the "Charlie Brown Christmas" - at the end when Linus says what Christmas is all about. To me says it all and says it simply.

This year Hallmark came out with a Christmas ornament that has Linus and the whole script will play as he's on a stage.

11/14/2007 6:48:28 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

White Christmas and White Christmas. There is one other I love but I do not know if it ever went national - Christmas Eve in Washington by Maureen McGovern. It is popular at least in the Washingfton, DC area and a very beautiful song. When I was a kid they would bring the Bing Crosby White Christmas movie back every year at the local neighborhood theater. Very happy memories. In more recent years I love the Christmas Story movie to the point that I bought the VCR tape and still have a VCR player built in to one of my TVs.

I also started a thread on the Religion Forum about saying Merry Christmas. I will never say Happy Holidays for the sake of being politically correct. What a bunch of BS! I spent Christmas of 05 in Disney World and was greeted with non-stop "happy holidays sir" from the staff. Without fail I smiled and said thank you and have a very Merry Christmas and nobody complained. Christmas means peace on earth good will toward everyone - not just Christians. It is also a national holiday unless those geniuses in Washington come up with some way of screwing that up.

11/14/2007 7:04:24 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Favorite Song--Silent Night

Favorite Show--Gift of the Magi

11/14/2007 7:04:25 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Favorite Chritmas song. Is "it will be a blue Christmas without you" by Elvis

Moveie would be "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart

11/14/2007 8:02:31 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

"I'll be Home for Christmas", I'm the worst sap...my parents have been gone for 20 years and I can still cry every time I hear this song! Isn't that awful!

One the other hand, it's not Christmas without "A Christmas Story"...the funniest movie I've ever seen. I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about it!

11/14/2007 8:06:22 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Favorite Song-Jingle Bell Rock
Favorite Movie-"A Christmas Story", hilarious

11/14/2007 10:18:47 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Favorite Christmas song: What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
Favorite Christmas Movie: It's A Wonderful Life

(trivia) There used to be a rock band named "Zuzu's Petals" - Gotta Love It!!

11/15/2007 9:10:55 AM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Favorite song----All I want for Christmas--Mariah Carey

Favorite movie--don't really have one--but i do miss all of the family christmas shows they used to have on---where did they all go??----boo-hooo:

warm hugs--lotsafuninpa.

11/15/2007 12:29:08 PM What is your favorite Christmas song...  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Elvis of coarse," Blue Chirstmas"

Page: 1, 2