Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best apps for quick hookups

Lots of users claim that SilverSingles and Match are also very outstanding for really serious relationships. online dating anchorage ak I ve met my last two boyfriends on Tinder and Bumble, but you do have to definitely sift via and be cautious about who you meet, she says. Dating is challenging at the ideal of times, but the pandemic has brought its own distinctive challenges. listclawer tampa In the computability tab, there are several attitudes and qualities.

legit hookup dating sites

For extra on how we deal with individual info and your access, correction, complaint and opt out rights, see our Privacy Policy or get in touch with us. dixon il classified ads Bar staff came to our table saying our tab was now at $200 and we had to spend now. These are all crucial to know in deciding if you re compatible or not . omegle flip camera If the attraction is mutual, then the app will set you up with a 7 day chat window and icebreaker.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/14/2007 6:57:54 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Unfortunately when I left my now X husband in Florida I could only take what I was allowed on a plane with me. Leaving a lot of precious things behind. One being my recipes. With the holidays coming up I am looking for two recipes ... butter cookies and molasses cookies. I love eating the butter cookie dough as well ... I know I'm bad. I just can't help it ... it is sooooooo good. Any help with these recipes would be greatly appreciated. Either post it on here to share with other or email me??? I love the cake like texture too for both cookies. Nothing like homemade cookies

I don't have any recipes at all so this will be a great start to make with my 9 year son helping me with baking

Thanks muchly.

11/15/2007 11:41:28 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

luvmypets
High Ridge, MO

Chopperbabe, even though I probably have over 200 cookbooks in my collection, I love the website www.tasteofhome.com. I typed in molasses cookies & they have about 100 recipes listed! Try it-you'll like it! Luvmypets

11/16/2007 6:04:50 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Thanks luvmypets ... I will certainly do that

11/16/2007 6:27:22 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

datein
Avon Park, FL

another site is cooks.com or allrecipes.com hope you find the kind you like.

11/16/2007 8:02:42 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Wow!!! This is great

11/19/2007 3:26:38 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

julieb
Roseville, CA

Butter Cookie Recipe and Great Dough for a Cookie Gun

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup shortening
3/4 cups sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

Cream butter & shortening on med high speed. Add sugar gradually. Beat 5 minutes until light & fluffy. Add eggs & vanilla, mix well on med. Combine flour, powder, & salt in separate bowl. Add to butter/ sugar mixture in 3 additions, mixing well after each. Dough will be stiff.

Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around edges.

These are delicious and can also be decorated with sprinkles or chocolate chips.

11/21/2007 9:22:56 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Thanks for sharing julieb

11/30/2007 7:58:22 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

cricketsue
Palatka, FL

HI every one you can also go to yum yum .com you will fine a lot of good ones there
Linda

12/20/2007 9:50:28 PM Butter cookie recipe & molasses cookie recipe needed  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Interesting website name