Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

I made use of it to promote my insta & facebook page & shared some apps referral links. sarasota singles sarasota fl Alot of men and women want to come to america, and they will do something to get right here just for the reason that of what THEY consider america can give to them. Your mind, physique, and soul is the subject of debate in this space. free dating sites greece Senior dating internet sites work on a few fundamental principles.

megapersonals login

We agreed to meet for coffee at Starbucks mainly because I necessary a quick exit if he occurred to be creepy. blythe craigslist But in the starting, it felt like I was meeting a celebrity. Did they comment on your body in a sexual manner or did they ask you what breed your cute dog is in your image? You might get your fair share of cheesy pick up lines, some can be endearing and charming although other individuals can be crude and demeaning. albanian dating sites free Users also have the choice to hide their profiles from matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/15/2007 4:18:25 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

While trimming some tree limbs today, I fell and landed on my tail bone and bruised it.
Shaq, uses Icey Hot, I bought some, will give it a shot.

11/15/2007 4:23:28 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

mannn, that’s sucks, it’s going to make it uncomfortable to be sitting while on the internet. *ouch*

To answer your question I know Icey Hot helps for sore muscles but I don’t know about bruised bones. Sorry it hear you fell and I’m glad it’s not worse.

11/15/2007 4:27:00 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Its kindes dose it at least make it hot or cold and make you think you are doing better,If that make any sent to you, I have used them.

11/15/2007 4:30:16 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I have tennis elbow and get sore after a round of golf or match of tennis, so I use the Icy Hot Sleeve.

[Edited 11/15/2007 5:22:55 PM]

11/15/2007 4:51:27 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Sort of like when a Dentist puts this topical ointment on your gum, before you get the Novacain shots. Anestithised (sp) is what it might be referred to. Well, I am opening the package now, and applying it. Whoooooo eee. nothing like a play by play. At least, I can watch CSI tonight, when Sara Sidel leaves, so sad. got my full box of extra soft, extra absorbent Kleenex tissues.

Thank you for you input.

11/15/2007 5:14:20 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have that tailbone problem. It is because of my hip out of place from walking crooked. Can't do much about it till knee replacements and be able to straighten out my left leg again. Some places you sit are worse than others. A car seat is bad and the chairs they have a school for the computer desks are terrible.

Ice packs are good for new injury. They even help with my knees temporarily.

[Edited 11/15/2007 5:15:37 PM]

11/15/2007 5:21:35 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Ice packs, I like that idea, never thought about it.

11/15/2007 5:42:43 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I once worked in a hospital were we did the knees, back.all kind of orth. and some says 20 min heat then 20 min cold. if that help.

11/15/2007 7:14:56 PM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Those patches are temporary pain relief. If you need to buy an ice bag the best ones are at Wal mart for about $15 but it has some kind of gel so it doesn't freeze to hard and it bends to fit abound the sore area. I have 2 of them for my knee and they are just like the hospitals use in physical therapy. Good luck.

11/18/2007 11:31:38 AM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

After a few days of use, they provided relief, so now I am almost back to normal, If you refer to the thread on my Birthday, you will see a gentleman scratching his right butt cheek. How, fitting, the wrap kinda did a pruney on my skin (dried and puckered)

11/19/2007 8:41:27 AM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Capszasin is much better--like hot peppers--woweee::::

WAs at a craft fair--and bought a very good magnetic bracelet---It really works--I am amazed--and is beautiful also--pd.&37.00 for it--but worth it:

Anyone interested there is a web-site for them on here:::: will check back to see--hugs all--lotsafuninpa.

11/19/2007 9:34:49 AM "Icey Hot" patches and wraps. Do they help at all?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

They work great on sore muscles and prior to a carpal tunnel surgery, I would wrap them around my wrist, and the pain was gone.