Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

Irrespective of whether you are looking for a committed partnership or not, this is an crucial query to get out in the open, Sansone Braff adds. datehookup canada Hulu and ESPN+ have partnered to make live sports and events from ESPN+ offered to watch on Hulu. And, sitting on the little sofa in my living space, sharing a bottle of cheap wine and a pack of cigarettes, the talk deepens—we share our dreams, our household woes, our every day vexations. doublelist pittsburgh They kept saying, He s from Ajax and talking about how he went to their friend s higher college.

mega personal personal classifieds

Working at a firm alongside a person is incredibly various than co founding a new startup together. pismo beach dating Why waste time with a person who doesn t take pleasure in a bit of flirtatious fun? Friendly banter and shared laughter are indicators that you see life in a related way, Elizabeth says. In the past, customers have reported some glitches that make the user experience a bit frustrating and annoying. omegle video chat indonesia 71 in the below 30 cohort and $14.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2009 6:17:25 PM What do people look for more?  

whisperer22
Russell Springs, KY

GUYS AND WOMAN BOTH, WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK ON HERE FOR LOOKS WHEN ITS INSIDE A PERSON THAT MEANS THE MOST.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/21/2009 7:46:54 PM What do people look for more?  
freebirdinky
Louisville, KY

It's not the features, it's the expression of the face. Sexiness isn't in the looks entirely, it's more in the attitude whatever you look like, make the best of it. Gals or guys who are overweight should NOT wear shirts that show the bellybutton, etc. If you're going to make yourself attractive to the opposite sex, change the way you think about yourself...and your entire life will change. You would absolutely be shocked at the number of men or women who will come after you if you just feel good about yourself. But if you don't, they won't either.Finally, whether or not a guy or girl will see you as a friend depends a lot on how you treat them. I've seen women and men who are literally 'nothing-to-look-at' have crowds of men or women around them, and women or man who are really pretty or handsome have nobody.
now thats what kinda guy I want.

4/22/2009 11:27:52 AM What do people look for more?  
photobyljc
Mount Sterling, KY

Hey there whisperer22--this is what you posted in another forum,

"I dont really see a point in telling about myself unless its an email to some 1 because alot of people like to lie about who they really are so in order to know me you have to write to me."

So tell me, what reason would anyone have to contact you other than your looks? You don't give any insight into who you are on the inside. You are contradicting yourself.

4/22/2009 1:27:04 PM What do people look for more?  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

In response to the last post, whisperer may feel that at his age he has accomplished little to set him apart. Young people have only their looks and aspirations to attract the opposite sex whereas at our age, McDonald's fry cook might indicate something entirely different.

Having said that, the most enduring of comic book characters were made by men in their early 20's. Not to mention the computer technolgy we have in our hands, sports figures, musicians and actors just to name a few things that have been done by motivated young people. Maybe he feels he hasn't got anything to write about.

4/24/2009 9:46:51 PM What do people look for more?  

whisperer22
Russell Springs, KY

if some 1 looks at my profile and likes me for my looks all they'll do is wink at me but if they want to get to know me they'll write a message asking about me.

4/25/2009 12:50:33 PM What do people look for more?  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

Is that how it works? Glad you have it figured out. So what was the purpose of the thread?

4/27/2009 7:05:09 PM What do people look for more?  

chasinky
Lexington, KY

I have to admit, personality, attitude, all that is much more important when it comes down to a mate, but, if there is no attraction, then there is nothing. You have to be somewhat attracted, otherwise, you would never reach out.

8/3/2009 3:56:12 AM What do people look for more?  

whisperer22
Russell Springs, KY

"In response to the last post, whisperer may feel that at his age he has accomplished little to set him apart. Young people have only their looks and aspirations to attract the opposite sex whereas at our age, McDonald's fry cook might indicate something entirely different"

See the problem with you is you dont kno me so how bout not saying stuff about me and as for your return answer is most people like your self are so ugly they have to get on here I on the other hand dont so i really dont have any type of discussion just seeing what other people think.

8/3/2009 7:57:20 AM What do people look for more?  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

:
Quote from whisperer22:
See the problem with you is you dont know me so how bout not saying stuff about me and as for your return answer is most people like your self are so ugly they have to get on here I on the other hand dont so i really dont have any type of discussion just seeing what other people think.

LOL. Is that what you think? If I don't know you, it is because you provide little to no info about yourself. I have no problem with that personally, but if you don't tell about yourself people will have to make assumptions.
Let me tell you about me at your age. I had been military for 4 years and had just reenlisted. I had a wife and a lot of bills. I was never given a car nor helped with repairs when I needed them by my parents. From the time I got my first job at 16, I paid for everything except food and shelter till I left home at 19. I did not spend time trying to figure ways to game people older than myself. I spent time learning from them instead. I had my parents respect. They knew that if I told them I would do something they knew I would do it. I did not need to get high or drunk to boost my self esteem. I worked with my local church because I realized even then how important their message is.
So you are right. I don't know much about you, but I wonder what you have accomplished that makes you feel superior to me or the other people who choose to use a dating site.

8/14/2009 12:19:57 PM What do people look for more?  

missjuicy78
Louisville, KY

I think looks matter, you have to be attracted to da other person and attitude matters too!!!!!!!!!!!!! more than looks. because if you have a bad attitude it makes you ugly! beauty isnt a bad thing, but smart a** attitudes is.

8/20/2009 8:01:59 AM What do people look for more?  
hazardchic33
Avawam, KY

I like what u said cowboytrucker!