Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

( You re also good to meet someone on the net! ) Inform them you met your date on your kickball group. navarre singles You have much better factors to do than chase down unresponsive matches, or spend the entire conversation scheduling back and forth. Immediately after five years on the forums I finally caved and bought Jr Vip and I couldn t be happier. scamscool Turns out he genuinely is an Oxford comma loving nerd.

mobile listcrawler

Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are fantastic for singles that want to make real life connections. classified ads augusta ga And care about your nicely getting upfront, they undoubtedly won t be in a connection. On the other hand, he stuck on and the subsequent time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia. whereifoundlove com If they name their single mother for raising them, they worth duty and household.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/15/2007 7:36:54 PM Any campers on here?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I love camping and go often as I can in my very small 21 foot camper. Just returned from Charleston and had a great time. Went out to James Island for the Christmas lights. Lunch yesterday at Gilligan's was good eating.
Love the outdoors.

11/15/2007 8:21:10 PM Any campers on here?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

My kind of camping involved a tent more than a camper or trailer. I was never a fan of the campground type camping. I'm camped for years and loved it.

I don't do much of it anymore now that I live in the midwest. While we will once in a while, just not the same as when you have miles of open country to pick a campsite in. Something I really miss a lot.

11/16/2007 5:58:20 AM Any campers on here?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I don't think I could get off the air mattress any more ! Being alone also makes me more cautious of where I go. I belong to FCRV and enjoy camping with those I know. Have made a lot of friends through the organization. Can't wait until March to go to LA for the National Retiree Rally and see a lot of them that I haven't seen for a year.

11/16/2007 6:53:47 AM Any campers on here?  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I will be camping for the next 5 months or so, I am in Florida for the winter. I go camping in Montana every chance I get. Love to Camp and fish.

11/16/2007 7:16:24 AM Any campers on here?  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I camped a lot when I was younger as a Boy Scout, and after my daughters were Girl Scouts, I would camp with them as a Security Blanket, Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my.

Three years ago, my bed that my wife and I bought in 1960 when we were married, finnally gave up the Ghost, and I could no repair it anymore. Using the maple out of it for projects. Slept on the floor while looking for a bed. I liked it so much, I have continued to sleep on the floor. Yoga is next, I said "Yoga, not Yogie". Camping anyone?.

11/16/2007 1:52:03 PM Any campers on here?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

I go south and west for the winter.
Have a deisel sprinter van[mercades]that gets 22 mpg.It's got good clearence,so I can get into the boonies[as long as it isn't Texas mud].
This year will start out in nat.forests in Fla....or some kind ones yard.
Then off to Big bend Nat park Tx[great off road camping],and heading west through NM and into so Az.Ajo's mountains to Quartsite.
The Cal coast rt 1 is also great.
Thats what I did last year, and unless there are side roads,
thats what i'll do this one.
It's always great to have and/or make friends on the way.

11/16/2007 3:30:58 PM Any campers on here?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Did a lot of Rondivious camping over the years and love it!! But now my old bones like my soft bed at home better and I have not yet tried tin teepi type camping yet?

11/16/2007 4:44:30 PM Any campers on here?  

moxie8813
Winder, GA

YEP.......a die-hard camper.......

Bring it on.......

Moxie

11/16/2007 8:02:15 PM Any campers on here?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I'd rather tent camp than to eat! Take my canoe down the river with camp gear in tow. Several camping spots along the way

11/17/2007 7:02:32 PM Any campers on here?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Maybe we need to plan a campout.