Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

He told her he cheated due to the fact he was applied to becoming with hot females and wanted a treat. wisconsin chat rooms Having said that, Natasha was extremely against this thought mainly because she wanted to discover her prince charming in a a lot more romantic way. It s been a joy that our family mates are now officially loved ones. omegle perv I could tell he was annoyed that I wasn t falling all over him right after hearing his bragging.

what is rubmaps

Let us focus on the 3 central aspects obligatory to an on line dating app. sex ads in washington I was shocked when a guest of mine never ever showed any kindness to the weak and disadvantaged persons in our town. A new woman is an existential threat as a maternal figure. is iwantu legit They had been at the stage of phoning each other occasionally.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 12:24:23 AM girls, bi sexual?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

crazy...that's what I was wondering. Is it the fantasy or seeing two women together without joining in?

11/16/2007 12:28:46 AM girls, bi sexual?  

tj893
Culpeper, VA

What would you do stella

11/16/2007 12:28:59 AM girls, bi sexual?  

crazybound
Saco, ME

probly just seeing it .. i only have one pleasure unit and too many holes might be too much. i only need one girl.. of course if 2 girls chose me.. well i would have to except the offer

11/16/2007 12:30:19 AM girls, bi sexual?  

bigkikndady
Clarksville, TN

yeah gotta say ima be like you STELLA if i gotta just watch and thats BLUE lol

11/16/2007 12:55:30 AM girls, bi sexual?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

I cannot imagine playing with a woman. Never had the desire, a few drinks wouldn't change that.

I do enjoy pleasing my man...but wouldn't invite someone else to play, even if it was his ultimate fantasy.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

[Edited 11/16/2007 12:56:22 AM]

11/16/2007 1:03:24 AM girls, bi sexual?  

crazybound
Saco, ME

i was kinda wonderin what she was thinkin when she offered.. but ididnt regret it till afterwards... it was a lose win lose situation

11/16/2007 1:06:37 AM girls, bi sexual?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

That's what I've heard from many...

11/16/2007 1:12:59 AM girls, bi sexual?  

crazybound
Saco, ME

overall i would say that haveing a 3some has its ups and downs

11/16/2007 2:18:33 AM girls, bi sexual?  

superjelly
Cumberland, KY

i have done it a few times lolnot recently but when i was younger i exsperimented a little

11/16/2007 2:26:42 AM girls, bi sexual?  

bigkikndady
Clarksville, TN

IM HAPPY WITH ONE WHO CAN KEEP UP WITH ME CAUSE A THIRD WHEEL ONE IS GOIN TO GO FLAT AND THE OTHER 2 ARE GOIN TO WIND UP SCREWING UP A RELATIONSHIp

11/16/2007 2:29:04 AM girls, bi sexual?  

stripper1
Florence, NJ

lol i better keep my opinions to myself on this issue

11/16/2007 2:35:52 AM girls, bi sexual?  

tailpipes
Winfield, KS

oh come on stripper let it out lets hear your story i love stories

11/16/2007 2:37:51 AM girls, bi sexual?  

stripper1
Florence, NJ

i go both ways, i see nothing wrong with it at all sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/2007 2:38:02 AM girls, bi sexual?  

superjelly
Cumberland, KY

bye the way tamy just because you kissed a girl doesnt mean you are a bisexual

11/16/2007 7:03:09 AM girls, bi sexual?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

true, some wenches shed their inhibitions along with their clothes when they drink and get a little kissey, and more, with the fairer sex. doesn't necessarily mean they're bi. wenches just seem to be wired to be affectionate with each other.

the captain prefers relationships with bi wenches who know they're bi. nice thing about having a bi wench is you don't have to go looking for variety. she brings variety home!!! mention you fancy a lass and she may bring her home to surprise you. having two bi wenches means even more guests. they often turn out to be wenches you knew but never expected to be even bi curious, or to wind up in bed with. it's a beautiful thing!!!

i love me huntin dogs. but a bi wench, or two, will put you on some real wild game.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7