Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

That evening I took Camille to Tooting Industry for pizza and wine, and the conversation had the energy of a pinball shooting from one end to the other. single men in tacoma wa Soon after that dinner date, I honestly freaked out. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my sexy accent. women looking men hyderabad When she lastly came to, she was paralysed neck down.

megaperonals

For that cause, people have become much more up front about their intentions to locate really like on dating apps, as a result making it simpler for singles to meet every other. senior singles phoenix az You need to have a shadchan who will think in you so a lot that she or he will make you a priority. If your typical seeking don t use the super like on these eight/ten rated girls, possibilities you will not get a match, appears can be deceiving as properly. cityxguide palm springs Nowadays, Facebook Dating customers will be capable to add their Facebook or Instagram Stories to Facebook Dating in order to share their everyday moments with daters.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/24/2009 9:07:43 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

margaret1913
Neenah, WI

I'm 59 and the only part of me that feels that old is my knees. No gray hair and even have all my own teeth!! haha I have had the best dates in the last six months with men 5 or more years younger than me. The ones I meet near my own age sometimes seem frightened of how fast I drive and how loud I play my music or else they seem 10 years older than they are. I once talked to a 56 year old man who guessed my age at 48. I told him the truth and then he continued to try to pick up a 21 year old blonde. He left alone. Just gotta shake your head and wonder sometimes. I may end up being a cougar without even trying.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/24/2009 9:14:21 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

torisdad
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,532)
Louisville, KY

I say enjoy life, no matter what it brings. I find that I get along with women older than myself, usually 6 or more years older. Don't let this cougar thing get to you. Love knows no age, just enjoy!!

4/24/2009 9:20:47 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
putridoid
North York, ON

Neener, you earned it, now use it.

In my mid-thirties I fell head-over-heels for a woman in her seventies. She dressed and acted very provocatively, had lots of bushy blonde hair, always made up nice, lots of vigour and facelifts, the works. She'd sqeeze herself into these tight-fitting jeans and other clothing, and she looked, I am not bragging, dynamite. She was oversexed on top of that. She'd get so excited that she would start biting during kisses. Once I peeled her out of all that tin-can-for-clothing, she looked awful. Her face was okay, but her skin felt like the bark of an old oak-tree. Her bark was worse than her bite.

Anyhow, I was the envy of the dance circuit and of the people where she worked. It was that famous tale again, with Sir Lancelot, who scores himself an ugly witch, and by promising to marry her, she becomes beautiful for 12 hours a day. She says to him on the way to Camelot, "you can have me beautiful during the day and you will be admired and coveted for me by all, and have a crone sleep beside you at night; or have a sexy vixen at night, but an old dowager during the day, and you'll be the laughing stock of the entire town." Sir Lancelot thought, and said, finally, "I'll let you decide. Have it your way." The witch started to dance around and jump in the air in joy, and she said the spell of the old witch who had made her into a toad is completely lifted, now she can be beautiful day and night, because the old witch had said she must have a guy say to her "have it your way".

So to make a long story even longer, the woman always had her way, and yet she never transformed into a beautiful maiden at night. I, the ultimate weak-ego and attention-seeker and approval-hungry guy that I used to be and still am, I opted for the daytime beauty.

There was nothing redeeming about her at night.

But I was happy with her.

[Edited 4/24/2009 9:22:54 PM ]

4/24/2009 9:56:11 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

4/24/2009 10:10:24 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

cowboyintown
Edmonton, AB

Hell 1913.......shake it and use it.......don't ever lose it

Age don't mean a DAMN thing.....

I just hope that I can do the things you are doing. When I get Younger

Just live LOVE and be happy.........

Oooh yaa ........ I do have gray hair......only missing a few of my teeth and I'm only 42 !!!!! But we are only as old as we think we are..........

4/24/2009 10:31:27 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,970)
Powell, TN

Huh, now I don't feel too bad about driving fast with my music cranked up at my age.

4/24/2009 11:56:13 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
nicholasjohn
Abiko
Japan

I tend to only want to have sex with 70 year olds or older.

4/25/2009 7:22:01 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
msbevzie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,810)
Oregon, OH

Hey woman you sound like me...

I drive FAST play my music LOUD...sit way back in my carseat...when its warm all my windows are open and the sunroof is back!

I get told I look or I am lying about my age so I asked OK what the heck how old ya think I am alot of people say 37 or around there...dayum I feel 21 BUT 37 I love that!

I won't consider myself a "cougar" though even though i fit the description, and alot of times feel like a mysterious CAT...I don't like the term...

For me I've always dated men a few years younger not by choice it just worked that way...I'm not stuck on that...as for a "cougar" I cannot actually see myself dating a guy 18-25 YES they are some major hotties BUT I have teens they think that's gross for me...

I MIGHT change my mind though...the dude at the tuxedo shop was drop dead sexy, cute smile, dressed to kill BUT of course worked there, YOUNGER I think was flirting!...I'll find out when I pick up my sons tux I'm gonna ask him and HMMMMMMI didn't just post that

Cheers Woman

4/25/2009 8:49:32 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
okaydude
Mesquite, TX

The ones I meet near my own age sometimes seem frightened of how fast I drive and how loud I play my music or else they seem 10 years older than they are.

Are you sure its not your wrinkled a** that runs them off?

4/25/2009 9:36:02 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

margaret1913
Neenah, WI

No wrinkles in the trunk and the rest of the chassis looks younger than 59 too!! So put that in your smipe and poke it.

4/25/2009 9:36:21 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
mskitty57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,115)
Tucson, AZ

Whoa!!! Seems like the older guy doesn't like that...

4/25/2009 9:42:56 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
okaydude
Mesquite, TX

Quote from margaret1913:
No wrinkles in the trunk and the rest of the chassis looks younger than 59 too!! So put that in your smipe and poke it.

I couldn't tell by your picture...sorry

4/25/2009 11:29:57 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from margaret1913:
I'm 59 and the only part of me that feels that old is my knees. No gray hair and even have all my own teeth!! haha I have had the best dates in the last six months with men 5 or more years younger than me. The ones I meet near my own age sometimes seem frightened of how fast I drive and how loud I play my music or else they seem 10 years older than they are. I once talked to a 56 year old man who guessed my age at 48. I told him the truth and then he continued to try to pick up a 21 year old blonde. He left alone. Just gotta shake your head and wonder sometimes. I may end up being a cougar without even trying.

cougar = defined as a woman who is used for sex by younger men due to the fact that no man her age wants her.

HA HA HA... stop flattering yourself.....if you are getting a lot of younger men, it's because of sex and nothing more, that's why you get so many men and none of them stick around...

4/25/2009 4:04:58 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
cinthianna01
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,947)
Goshen, IN

Quote from okaydude:
I couldn't tell by your picture...sorry

Don't believe everything you read either?

4/25/2009 4:07:52 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,838)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Being a Cougar is great, enjoy it!

4/25/2009 6:30:47 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
mate4uheart
Walhalla, SC

Boy, gotta give you one thing, you're not lacking in confidence.

4/25/2009 6:37:09 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,951)
Sarasota, FL

You might be a cougar and a freak in bed but you are still older than shit!I think you drive fast and play the music loud is because you can't see your speedometer and you can't hear very well so you turn up the beach boys and think you are cool.Your you old worn out people stop kidding yourselves and go to freaking bed clown!

4/25/2009 6:39:00 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from goodgato:
Being a Cougar is great, enjoy it!

I rest my case... if a woman chooses to be a cougar, it's because no man will stick around....women who do this will always end up alone..........

4/25/2009 7:00:40 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

soaringagain2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,523)
Littleton, CO

Quote from tataman:
In reference to a quote from goodgato --- Being a Cougar is great, enjoy it!

I rest my case... if a woman chooses to be a cougar, it's because no man will stick around....women who do this will always end up alone..........

You rest your case????

Seriously were you captian of the debate team or someting, with such a strong argument and statements like that to back up what you say who could disagree with you!

I see nothing in her statement or profile that indicates that no man will stick around. There are many successful relationships that have an age difference. There are some who just want to have some fun for now and then will look elsewhere for a more serious long term relationship. To each their own.

There are many reasons people end up alone, I think that their personality and outlook on life are more of a contributing factor than the age difference.

And OP have fun and enjoy life!

4/25/2009 7:56:26 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
mizzwv
Over 2,000 Posts (3,096)
Charleston, WV

If a woman looks and feels good for her age ... why can't she not have whom she wants in life.

4/25/2009 8:00:52 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
simplysizzlin
Cedarville, NJ

I say "go for it". I'm thinking I fall into that catagory also....hmm....lol

4/25/2009 10:24:39 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,661)
Shelton, WA

more power to you if it is okay with you thats all that really matters

4/26/2009 12:22:04 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
marneenee
Perris, CA

Have fun, while you can....

4/26/2009 12:30:05 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Who was that that said in my thread guys who like to be dominated are one step away from gay?--I think cougars are one step away from being DOMs.

4/26/2009 6:56:57 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

dreamon823
Cromwell, CT

Some man just can't take that they not the only ones not only attracted to younger partners but also meeting and dating younger man, and love it! Who need energy less, formless,lifeless .... when you can have 5-7-9 years younger guy who will rock your world?
You can dance,you can go place and do things, and love it! Never choose younger guys but they always found me. The oldest was 1 year older the youngest 9 years younger.
Energy is a key!

4/26/2009 7:00:59 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from dreamon823:
Some man just can't take that they not the only ones not only attracted to younger partners but also meeting and dating younger man, and love it! Who need energy less, formless,lifeless .... when you can have 5-7-9 years younger guy who will rock your world?
You can dance,you can go place and do things, and love it! Never choose younger guys but they always found me. The oldest was 1 year older the youngest 9 years younger.
Energy is a key!

cougar = also known as a woman that will try to attract as many younger men to her as possible to prove to herself she is still attractive.......just the facts ...

4/26/2009 10:12:55 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,838)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from tataman:
cougar = also known as a woman that will try to attract as many younger men to her as possible to prove to herself she is still attractive.......just the facts ...

You've almost got it right. A Cougar is a woman that younger men naturally gravitate to without any apparent effort on her part. When you become a Cougar, get back to us with some real-life "authoritative" definitions.

4/26/2009 10:15:23 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,838)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from tataman:

No, Einstein...some women don't need a man to validate their existence because, believe it or not...we're whole individuals without someone like you to have to listen to.

4/26/2009 10:28:18 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
putridoid
North York, ON

"I rest my case... if a woman chooses to be a cougar, it's because no man will stick around....women who do this will always end up alone.........."

Tataman, I have news for you: Everyone ends up alone. Unless you go down in flames in a 747 over the Fiji Islands with your spouse in the next seat, or something similar, chances are there will be several years and in some cases a decade or two that you or the other party to the marriage will have to paddle it alone.

Whereas, I guess, you are not alone? You attribute your incredible success and populartity with women to what?

4/26/2009 10:39:21 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from goodgato:
No, Einstein...some women don't need a man to validate their existence because, believe it or not...we're whole individuals without someone like you to have to listen to.

a whole individual?? LOL.. this must be why you put provactive pictures of yourself on the web right madam??? oh please....

4/26/2009 10:44:11 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
putridoid
North York, ON

Guys and gals... I move we don't respond to tataman... he's going postal on us. Just leave him be, let him recoup and let him breath deep until the demons of anger leave him.

4/26/2009 11:13:47 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,882)
Frederick, MD

The term 'cougar' is a pejorative. It started out that way and it still is for those who grasp the connotation (more like denotation) of an indiscriminate, predatory creature. It does not mean an attractive woman by any means. Like every overused word, every moron who hears it, and doesn't know what it really means, makes up their own meaning then passes it on to another moron. A young man with a cougar is a 'boytoy' - also a pejorative term.

I date younger men, older men and men my age. I am not a cougar. If I were dating a man twenty years younger than me, I would still not be a cougar - as I do not hunt or prey upon younger men for the sole nor primary purpose of a sexual relationship. I would be 'a woman dating a man twenty years younger' or some such description using actual words.

Use your words, people. If you don't have any - get some. Don't believe everything some butthead with an agenda of self-aggrandizement and a loud opinion tells you. Oh, and don't watch reality TV on 'relationships' or learn about relationships from soap operas. GIGO

'cougar
When seeking the origin of terms, lexicographers look for printed evidence. In hunting cougars – the term, not the women or the wild cats – I found a March 3, 2001, article in the Globe and Mail of Toronto which credits “cougar” to a Canadian website called Cougardate.com, which the story says was started in 1999. It is, as you have guessed, a website where older women can meet younger men.

The story given in that article is that one of the two women who founded the website was told by a nephew that the two ladies were like cougars in search of small defenceless animals. The nephew said he picked up the term from players on his hockey team. So, 1999 is the earliest probable date we have for the term and it’s fairly reliable.
'

http://thestar.com.my/english/story.asp?file=/2007/10/17/lifefocus/19059904&sec=lifefocus

4/26/2009 11:32:08 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN

I think this thread jinxed me. I'd never had this happen to me until after I read about this here. In the last week I've had 2 younger guys, on this site, want to talk to me and asked me if I would consider dating younger men.

4/26/2009 11:43:17 AM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,419)
Memphis, TN

Quote from tataman:
cougar = defined as a woman who is used for sex by younger men due to the fact that no man her age wants her.

HA HA HA... stop flattering yourself.....if you are getting a lot of younger men, it's because of sex and nothing more, that's why you get so many men and none of them stick around...

I think in most cases it's the woman taking advantage of a guy if a guy is dating a much older woman. But either way it's one or the other, usually. I can't even keep my tv on TVLand because the show "the cougar" comes on and it kind of sickens me becuase in just the few minutes I saw of it, it was obvious the woman is acting superior due to age and parenting people in their 20's and then thinks it's normal to end up dating and possibly marrying one of them. I think a guy has to have some issues if he is going to date someone who acts like their mother. And another thing dumb about that whole situation is what guy in his 20's is going to even POSSIBLY stay with someone much older and be trustworthy at all?

No clue how you think it's guys using the woman though because if theyw anted to have sex they would go for someone young.

4/26/2009 12:03:12 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

luckyjax
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,726)
San Antonio, TX

You cant be a couger with 3 TO 5 year gap comeon that's not much.What;s up with the loud music you put it up becuse your ear aint what it was,let's be honest . What would you call a man that date's a young women.???

4/26/2009 12:19:10 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,882)
Frederick, MD

Quote from luckyjax:
You cant be a couger with 3 TO 5 year gap comeon that's not much.What;s up with the loud music you put it up becuse your ear aint what it was,let's be honest . What would you call a man that date's a young women.???

That would be 'A man that dates young women'.

See? Not that hard.

4/26/2009 12:39:24 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
sweet_li
Orlando, FL

i never did like that term. i'm not a "cougar", but most people correlate this term to any older woman dating a younger guy period. i have never approached a younger guy, they are the ones who approach me! and i think it's cool that they feel comfortable enough to come up to me and say hi.

i think it's up to the individual herself if she wants to be a "cougar" or not - to each his own. i think it's a sign of progress that older women/younger men relationships are becoming more accepted and regarded as the norm over the past decade or so. older men have been 'preying' upon younger women for centuries, and it was never placed in a negative context! so, it's only fair that it's finally recognized that some older women are doing now what older men have been doing since the beginning of time and there isn't anything wrong with it.

people have a right to live their life however they wish, without worrying about others casting judgements upon them.

4/26/2009 12:40:14 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
sweet_li
Orlando, FL

Quote from bbw46reader:
The term 'cougar' is a pejorative. It started out that way and it still is for those who grasp the connotation (more like denotation) of an indiscriminate, predatory creature. It does not mean an attractive woman by any means. Like every overused word, every moron who hears it, and doesn't know what it really means, makes up their own meaning then passes it on to another moron. A young man with a cougar is a 'boytoy' - also a pejorative term.

I date younger men, older men and men my age. I am not a cougar. If I were dating a man twenty years younger than me, I would still not be a cougar - as I do not hunt or prey upon younger men for the sole nor primary purpose of a sexual relationship. I would be 'a woman dating a man twenty years younger' or some such description using actual words.

Use your words, people. If you don't have any - get some. Don't believe everything some butthead with an agenda of self-aggrandizement and a loud opinion tells you. Oh, and don't watch reality TV on 'relationships' or learn about relationships from soap operas. GIGO

'cougar
When seeking the origin of terms, lexicographers look for printed evidence. In hunting cougars – the term, not the women or the wild cats – I found a March 3, 2001, article in the Globe and Mail of Toronto which credits “cougar” to a Canadian website called Cougardate.com, which the story says was started in 1999. It is, as you have guessed, a website where older women can meet younger men.

The story given in that article is that one of the two women who founded the website was told by a nephew that the two ladies were like cougars in search of small defenceless animals. The nephew said he picked up the term from players on his hockey team. So, 1999 is the earliest probable date we have for the term and it’s fairly reliable.
'

http://thestar.com.my/english/story.asp?file=/2007/10/17/lifefocus/19059904&sec=lifefocus

<<< um, what she said

4/26/2009 2:16:39 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN

Then I guess I wouldn't be considered a "cougar" if the def. is older women that prey on younger men for sex. Whew glad I can say I'm still not a cougar. HISS

4/26/2009 2:21:48 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
midnightgambler
Memphis, TN

Quote from sweet_li:
people have a right to live their life however they wish, without worrying about others casting judgements upon them.

True, but every relationship probably gets judged by someone anyway. Plus a type of relationship that is rare can't suddenly be common without people feeling odd about it. Due to the media and various other influences it's like everything that has been a majority is starting to flip flop. It's like people are purposely doing things to feel "different". There's a reason why the man has usually been the older one. At a given age women are more "mature" than men. At a given age men look younger than women. Then at some point... maybe in the 40's or 50's there's not much different. I don't think I would think it's too "different" if the woman is a decade older when both people are 50+, but when it's younger people it's just a bit odd. Not that I judge it as wrong or anything, just "different". And I feel like usually when women date someone much younger they are doing it for a bad reason. (bad for herself, as well as the guy most likely).

4/26/2009 2:33:39 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

latin_scorpio30
Yonkers, NY

I got cougar- like instincts

4/26/2009 2:36:57 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
midnightgambler
Memphis, TN

I think honestly women are the ones who unfairly get an "ok" to this type of thing even to illegal levels anyway. If a female teacher has sex with her student it's rare to even see many people making a big deal about it.

4/26/2009 2:47:02 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

wizmom_00
Galatia, IL

Quote from margaret1913:

YOU tell him sista...just because we have good genes, and enjoy fast cars, and still rock...what the heck?? (no one paid for my ride, or my music) So I figure I can do what I want....Like Pink says "So What?" Just because we are "older" doesnt mean we are dead...no body thinks I am my age either, so yes, age is mainly just a number...but makes us alot wiser too...lol!! AND NO!!...I am not a "cougar"...I get pestered by younger men, but just not my cup of tea, thank you. Too many subjects they would have to google for conversation, etc...my 28 yr old and his friends are enough to keep me in reality forever...lol!!

[Edited 4/26/2009 3:08:14 PM ]

4/26/2009 6:38:40 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
zqua
Fort Myers, FL

What is this preoccupation with "cougars" on this site?

Who cares? Let them have their fun.

If some women my age thinks I'm too old, all I can say is that there are plenty my age and younger that don't. It really doesn't slow me up.

Everybody just have your fun and do your thing.

There is plenty to go around.

[Edited 4/26/2009 6:40:14 PM ]

4/26/2009 6:58:56 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
goodgato
Over 2,000 Posts (3,838)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from luckyjax:
... What would you call a man that date's a young women.???

Wealthy.

4/26/2009 7:13:56 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

snowbird02s
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,885)
Florence
Italy

When I went hiking with my X, he said I was like a mountain cat.
I love hard core hiking.

I prefer mountain cat/ bob cat.

( I never watch those cougar shows )

[Edited 4/26/2009 7:14:42 PM ]

4/26/2009 7:24:36 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (2,454)
Santa Cruz, CA

I know a few women in their 40s or 50s who workout at my gym who are JUST PLAIN SEXY! They come in with there spandex and sports bra and I want to take them right there in the gym...........one is a grandmother................may sound a little odd............but it is what it is.

4/26/2009 7:27:40 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
stlstella
Saint Louis, MO

Quote from bbw46reader:

'cougar

'

Exactly...they roam in packs, at clubs for the purpose of sex with men 20+ yrs younger.

4/26/2009 7:30:35 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
putridoid
North York, ON

Quote from luckyjax:
What would you call a man that date's a young women.???

A young man?

O, lucky man?

My hero?

Jesus Christ?

one of the Kennedys?

Hue Heffner?

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, the leader of the Russian Bolshevik Revolution in Octover, 1917?

Rasputin?

Her older brother who walks her to school?

A sincere person?

Husband material?

A sly bas**rd?

A math teacher?

A tennis instructor?

etc.

4/26/2009 7:45:21 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,052)
Philadelphia, PA

well, all i have to say is if age doesnt bother u and being a cougar doesnt bother u, then why let it bother u! to each their own.

there must be something thats attracting the youngin's to ya!

4/26/2009 7:47:31 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  

josh_p
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,821)
Los Angeles, CA

I never thought of myself as undateable either but that seems to be how it is.

4/26/2009 7:50:27 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,073)
Harriman, TN

What kind of man wants to train another beginner...LOLOLOL

4/26/2009 8:22:54 PM Never thought of myself as a "cougar" but that seems to be how it is  
grumpeolmn
Rochester, MN

Quote from margaret1913:
here kitty kitty kitty Wish more women had you're attitude You keep goin girl, live like it's your last day, and have a great time in life! I'm so damn sick of the grandma's that you!, are a refreshing change and I haven't read you're profile, and you're probably one to, but at least you haven't dried up and quit livin You be you and enjoy being a woman as long as you can handle it Too many women quit being women, a lot younger than you So, if you're a cougar, eat em up girl, I like your attitude, go get em, one should slide into the coffin, with nothing left but a used up body that had lots of fun Too bad you live so far away, would be interesting to see how ya can really drive fast, like in rubbin company on a race track but sure ya got some in your area, just go to one go down in the pits, and shake it a bit, party some and see if ya can get a ride in a race car. You go girl, don't quit livin till they tell ya different, when they tell me that, better bring a bottle of Jack and a dancin girl (in your case dancin man You keep happy and hope some of these women on here can pick up on you're spirit