Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

You re on a date with a girl you like. single men in arkansas No matter if you re a established founder functioning on your next play or a wannabe entrepreneur waiting in the wings, her procedure can add a dose of rigor to your personal search for a co founder. Under, Rudder explains to Paul what he s discovered about the couples who report their romantic good results to OkCupid. apps like omegle on computer But if you don t have an interest in dating the person you are flirting with, knock it off.

rubratings

In order to bag a HVM rather than a LVM, women need to stick to a strict set of guidelines such as under no circumstances sleeping with guys on the first date or moving in with a man ahead of marriage. palm beach chat line numbers 1 stamp opens up 30 days of speak to by way of chat or message with any 1 member. One companion will say they re on the way to meet them and just never show up and absolutely block them, Bliss, the moderator of the /r/LongDistance subreddit, told me. how to find sex on craigslist This number allows you to hear about her experienced life and how she spends her days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 8:18:53 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

The majority of bakeries around here are not going to make fruit cakes this year, very little demand.

11/16/2007 8:26:58 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

HATE fruit cakes lol Gimme real cheesecake anytime yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

11/16/2007 8:29:42 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I like fruitcake. I should, been called one many times. But I do love cheesecake too Tru.

11/16/2007 8:33:37 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Now I have a sister that loves fruit cake!! I can take it or leave it.

While I love cheesecake, I guess my favorite holiday dessert is custard pie. And I always indulge in chocolate covered cherries through the holidays. The kind that don't have the cream in them and milk chocolate.

Why do you want to know "herefrom"---gonna send us all some for Christmas?

Hey guys put your orders in!!!!

11/16/2007 9:11:27 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Anyone ever heard of the friendship cake? It's big down here in the south. All I know about it is you keep passing it around or something and it will last for years!

11/16/2007 9:16:26 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Tru I have heard of it, but don't know much about it.

11/16/2007 9:19:22 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I'm not even sure how they go about it.. prob involves pickled pigs feet or sumtpin lol

11/16/2007 9:22:47 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Tru!!!!!!!!!! a girl who lives in the south and doesnt know a friendship fruitcake?

Not many will eat fruitcake, so it passes from hand to hand, year after year... never gets stale or moldy... sort of like the 'white elephant' gift..

11/16/2007 9:24:05 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

well knight i'm sorry! I am living in the south but am not from the south lol I'm just now learning 1001 uses for duct tape!

11/16/2007 9:39:52 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Just received my boatload of catalogs, Figi, Wisconsin Cheeseman, Hickory Farms. I like looking through them, and drool. Oh, here is one, a 36 inch whole wheel of Cheddar. only 179.99 plus s and h.

11/16/2007 9:42:42 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

That's not a desert bub lol

11/16/2007 9:50:43 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

My Mom got into that friendship cake deal once...Let me think...seems like it involved mixing what your friend gives you with fruit c*cktail and sugar. That sits out on the counter and each day you add something until it ferments. The problem is that by the time it's ready to use you have enough to make about 10 cakes. You have to be quick about giving it away. Seems they all got tired of making friendship everything and they let it die.

11/16/2007 10:03:52 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I got a friendship cake once and it keeps you busy. Mine wasn't with fruit. It was more like a coffee cake. Really good, but you can only cook and eat so much of the stuff and nobody wants a part of it. So your stuck with it till you give up and though it out.

11/16/2007 10:04:10 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Blu - maybe yes, maybe no, but it is the cheese without the cake.

11/16/2007 10:05:40 PM Do you like Fruit Cake?, if not what kind of desert.  

emt854
Appleton, WI

My sister and I used to do the friendship cake thing as a joke..
I make cheesecake for Christmas with a choice of toppings..mmmmmm
Here..that is way too much for cheese..I can send you a link to real wisc cheese if youd like.

[Edited 11/16/2007 10:06:30 PM]

Page: 1, 2