Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Effectively, taking into consideration the situation with respect to social make contact with, it might all be a bit on a hold now, apps and webs. chat room georgia Establishing a social meeting, such as a lunch date, makes it possible for the users to get to know one one more without having feeling obligated to spend hours together. It makes it possible for you to join for absolutely free, message men and women for absolutely free, and engage with the app for free. doublelist lexington ky This tactic is made use of by on the internet predators to attempt to trick persons into an on the net romantic relationship.

top hookup sites australia

Just after that dinner date, I honestly freaked out. hanford hookup On the other hand, if you like to manage finances and your companion doesn t, that is fantastic. Conversations can be light hearted, superficial, candid, random but in no way as well individual. rubmaps bloomington Throughout the occasion, you will be going on among 10 and 12 mini dates lasting about four minutes every single.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 12:55:25 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

emt854
Appleton, WI

My youngest daughter 23 just had her wallet stollen from her purse which was kept in the back room of the store she is manager of. She was crying and I went down to help her get things taken care of. We called the police and her district manager and cancelled her credit cards..
She just called me all upset, she checked her checking acct online and found out they have already spent $400 on her debit card in a 30 mile radius in only 2 hours.

Why do people have to do this, she said she knows who did it and they were dressed to the hilt in leather..

I feel so bad for her, I had just given her $300 for her to pay down for the music for her June wedding, which was in her wallet.

You teach your kids to always do the right thing and then people come along and do this..

11/17/2007 12:57:41 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

That sounds terrible Nancy. Sorry to hear it !!!

11/17/2007 1:28:15 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I can't stand a liar and a thief. I am so sorry to hear this Gawd.

11/17/2007 1:31:50 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

It will get alot worse as Christmas nears. I always put the passenger seatbelt through the loop of my purse so that, should someone try to grab it from passenger window or door while I'm at a stop, they can't get it.
Main thing is to always ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings

11/17/2007 1:36:20 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

emt854
Appleton, WI

She was sobbing when she called me and asked me to come down to her store...I feel so bad for her..this is the second time in 2 years (same time of year) this has happened to her..although maybe its a hard lesson for her to learn..LOCK up your purse.

11/17/2007 1:39:08 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Well, hopefully she has learned this time around. Remind her to check her surroundings always... it just seems to get worse during the holidays. Damn morons won't work so they will steal anything they can however they can

11/17/2007 2:02:03 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Update..My daughter just called..and the stores remember the couple from what she described and the gas station they stopped at got them on camera and they will have the license plate number in the morning.

11/17/2007 2:08:55 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

awesome! another ass off the streets soon

11/17/2007 2:13:37 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

My heart goes out to you for your loss, at least she was in an area where her life was not in danger. A neighbor girl was shot and killed in her home by 2 crack heads, they were caught, but the girl was a promising liberal arts professor.

11/17/2007 3:14:17 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

This time of year is deer hunting to ,my neice just called and her husband cousin was in the wood and there was a mishap and now the 13 yr old son is dead. please if you are in the wood please let other no were you are .

11/17/2007 3:55:10 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I hate to hear thingsa like that happening---big jerks--I'm glad they will be caught.

My hubby was in the woods behind our home at the time hunting, and he held up his fingered glove,and the neighbor guy> his best friend> shot at him. omg--was i ever scared.
The ambulance was called, but he just had pellets on his face ,etc. tHE GUY HAD HIS LISCENCE TAKEN AWAY FOR 3 YRS. My hubby hated that happening. He was a very lucky man,though.

Hugs to all-----Be careful in everything------Pat.

11/17/2007 7:10:10 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I don't understand what is happening to our world. I worked for what I have and I sure don't want someone taking it away. People are doing things that I would never even think of doing. It scares me everytime I use my ATM card that someone is going to take the number and use it. I had my billfold stolen once and now am somewhat perinoid and try to be extra careful but sometimes no matter how careful you are things can happen. Hope they catch the person that did this to your daughter.

11/17/2007 7:55:44 PM Christmas time..be very careful  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Gold that is terrible news..my prayers will go out to the family..wow loosing a child, there is nothing worse.