Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

facebook hookup

Zoosk offers absolutely free and paid memberships, and a pay as you go program utilizing Zoosk Coins . minnesota christian singles Whether or not or not you will come across enjoy is anyone s guess, but there s a opportunity you will spot someone semifamous if you swipe lengthy sufficient. Households generally have distinct expectations for religion that you and your companion could not share. ihookup social stock All profiles are 100% customizable for maximum self expression.

skipthegames con

Like most of the dating apps, it s totally free to download and use the standard solutions, but premium upgrades like more matches and profile boosting come with a price. quad cities hookup They finest a specific purchasing list of criteria they are searching for and will settle for practically nothing significantly less than a ideal connection. So we dated once again and once again and once more some dates lasting up to 7 hours with continuous chat and laughter. charlotte adultlook The black guys on the web pages inform me they want white women! I am an intelligent, articulate, truthful, independent woman.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 6:03:01 PM would you quit for the right person  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

for people that smoke cigarettes
is love more or less important than addiction

11/17/2007 6:05:51 PM would you quit for the right person  

doubleurdare
Indian Wells, CA

More...I would quit but would be an ass doing it...she would have to understand. That would be hard...

11/17/2007 6:07:49 PM would you quit for the right person  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

I don't smoke but I know how addictive it can be. To me if you love someone enough you overlook their bad habits and don't try to change them. Even though I don't like smoking I would never ask anyone that does to quit on my behalf, that is selfish. I would only ask them to quit if it was hurting their own health and causing them problems.

11/17/2007 6:08:09 PM would you quit for the right person  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

hmmmm.. tough question. I would quit, but I am about ready to anyway. I think that if you quit for someone other than yourself, you are quitting for the wrong reason. jmo

11/17/2007 6:08:48 PM would you quit for the right person  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Good subject Lynn,
if you get a chance, go check out the thread on substance abuse in the group section under New Suggested Group.
The right person to quit for
is yourself, if you dont care about yourself,
not much hope in caring about anyone else.JMO

11/17/2007 6:09:32 PM would you quit for the right person  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Wnd,
you a mind reader?LOL

11/17/2007 6:10:08 PM would you quit for the right person  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

well, prof, actually.. sometimes! LOL

11/17/2007 6:12:18 PM would you quit for the right person  

tac252
Seattle, WA

Well i'd love to quit for myself, but i'm stuck, i have quit twice once for 5yrs and once for two yrs

[Edited 11/17/2007 6:12:36 PM]

11/17/2007 6:14:59 PM would you quit for the right person  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

I agreen Dragon, I quit when they went to $1.00 a pack 25 years ago
and someone wanted to bet me $100.00 that I couldn't do it
I didn't make the bet for the same reason, because that was not my motive

11/17/2007 6:16:48 PM would you quit for the right person  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Tac, at least your honest, a lot of people dont put they smoke in there profiles even though they do.
But, quit anyway, I wont preach, but you know you can do it.

11/17/2007 7:00:46 PM would you quit for the right person  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Good idea professer2 ... I'll need to add that to my profile

11/17/2007 9:31:07 PM would you quit for the right person  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

Yes, I would quit for the right woman -- though after smoking since I was 14, it wouldn't be easy!

11/17/2007 9:45:03 PM would you quit for the right person  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

I would quit for the right girl but , like previously posted , I would be the worlds biggest jackass . Last time I quit I was in jail and spent the entire time in solitary confinement because of the withdrawls .

11/17/2007 9:53:08 PM would you quit for the right person  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

I quit to be a teacher. I guess something in my head just said it was the thing to do and I turned off the urge. I know its got to be harder for those who have been addicted a while. I wish you well, but quitting is not easy. It's not just a decision you make on one day and forget the next, it's everyday.

11/17/2007 10:31:03 PM would you quit for the right person  

judyerin
Fredericksburg, VA

I went on a date tonight. I don't smoke and would never ask anyone to quit. We had a very nice date, dinner, talking, and laughing. Yes, I met him thru a dating site. We were very comfortable with each other and after hours of talking it came time for the almighty first kiss. He tasted and smelled of smoke. He was so surprised because he hadn't smoked in four hours. We only shared a peck. He has quit in the past and when going thru some stress a while back started again. He on his own said he'd quit. I said well you can't quit for me you have to quit for you. He said, "I will be quiting for me". Meaning if he quits and we kiss, he'll be benefitting. I thought that was a very sweet answer. I believe he will and will keep you posted........

Page: 1, 2