Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup com phone number

All products and services featured are selected by our editors. san francisco free chat line It requires the conversation out of cognitive and affective realms into the behavioural. This is additional exciting to ask than what is your preferred meals, and you ll possibly get a better idea of the particular dishes they like. bedpage lake charles Now in the thick of their organization creating journey, Lin and her co founder are focused on getting their notion off the ground.

megapersona

If any of u does handle come across true adore on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. dating fort smith ar We may well earn commission from links on this page, but we only propose items we really like. vim speed dating No matter whether you happen to be Evangelical, Catholic or nondenominational, you can discover an individual who s walking a related path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 5:40:56 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

jet420
Cottage Grove, MN

ppl seem to be only wanting sex from me not a g/f or even just a good friend im on hear looking for real ppl not a slut why do you seem to think its ok to ask to f*ck me but not be mine?

11/18/2007 5:51:56 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

you are a little doll, but as your father might say,
why would you buy the cow if you get the milk for free?
In other words don't give him what he wants until you get what you want

11/18/2007 6:20:01 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

ppl seem to be only wanting sex from me not a g/f or even just a good friend im on hear looking for real ppl not a slut why do you seem to think its ok to ask to f*ck me but not be mine?

sorry this is happening to you--the guys you may be meeting may be out hitting on you because guys your own age limit are with quality relationships, while you're meeting strays who are either younger then you or if older are cheating...you're right though be in control of "you"

11/18/2007 6:23:23 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Well put Soprano..

Just say NO..

11/18/2007 6:29:14 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

i read your profile you said you are a pot head and you have a high sex drive what do you expect,and you are unemployed ,you are easy prey for the boys.

[Edited 11/18/2007 6:34:00 AM]

11/27/2007 12:07:58 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

ramrod412
Imboden, AR

you are a doll that i would like to take and treat like a queen that you are . you are worth alot more

11/27/2007 12:51:24 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

from_scratch
Lewisburg, TN

Because there is alot of jackasses on this site, just like everywhere..just try to ignore them and they will go away...But there are alot of lose woman on here, and they can be just as aggresive as the men who contact u...all it takes is for one of these jackasses to talk to a couple of the skanks on here, next thing u know he is talking shit to evey woman that he can...keep your head up baby, there are good men out here..

11/27/2007 8:26:19 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

qwest
Youngstown, OH

Your worth should be determined by you and not the person that you are fuc****. You have to decide what it is that you are bring to the table too. I know a lot of women that say that they want this type of man and he has to have this or that. But what would make that type of man want you. If he has all of that what do you posess that would make him want you. Sex is not a bad thing. You are not a slut because you want to have sex. Stop labeling yourself like that. You are a woman that is living life and needs to go through things that would help develope your character. A relationship is like a flower it needs time to grow. Take the time and grow and enjoy the growth and stop harping on the negative. Smile babe. Some one loves you..

11/27/2007 8:38:47 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

stexasbeauty37
San Antonio, TX

Does this sound all to familiar..

With someone for the wrong reason or alone for the right reasons...

We cherrish the contact we share in bed because we are lonely. Some contact is better than none. Unfortunatly it feels more lonely after they leave because we know they wont be coming back.

Men and women have sex for different reasons...Not true! We can lie about it and say anything we want to seem brave and strong, but in the long run we all want the same thing... you want to feel that persons heat in bed while we are pleasing each other as well as when we are sleeping...

11/27/2007 8:43:20 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

get used to it honey

11/27/2007 8:49:25 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

I just read your profile..this is what I get from it...you are still very young..I'm not sure if you know what you really want, and I'm saying that based on what you put on your profile...you say you are with an honest gentleman, who doesn't cheat...my question is..why are you worried about the others only wanting sex if you have this great guy in your life?...My advise to you would be, change your profile, stop doing drugs, and then maybe you will find someone that respects you for you..you have to respect yourself if you want others to do the same...

11/27/2007 8:53:28 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

jazzy i agree with you 100%, but , her smoking pot wont make her or break her . its the way she wrote her profile . and the simple fact that most men are dogs , and do want to have sex with her .

[Edited 11/27/2007 8:53:51 AM]

11/27/2007 9:12:26 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

Darlin , to put it plainly , in general you are not going to find a man your age that isn't going to want sex and nothing else . Now I'm not saying this is true of all men your age , just most . It is the older men , in general , that are looking for a more serious relationship . But like previously stated , you have to knoq what you want for yourself before you can figure out what you want in a man .

11/27/2007 9:13:13 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

homegirl1970
Red Creek, NY

You are not the only one with this problem.
We all have dealt with it..
Tell them youre looking for more and move on

11/27/2007 9:15:07 AM why do you only want sex from me arent i worth more ?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Jet,

My advice...Present yourself the way you want to be treated. A queen acts like a queen.

Page: 1, 2