Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best location based hookup apps

Talking about your preferences and your expectations for down time and social time early on can enable you prevent these circumstances. gay branson mo This is a wonderful one particular mainly because Television is an vital part of practically everyone s life. Possibly your date isn t crazy about cologne, but she is drawn to specific scents . sniffies straight Is the lockdown keeping you from hanging out with each other? You can nonetheless love a excellent date even apart—two words Netflix party.

skipthegames

You can make this as goofy as you like, your answer will inspire your match to make their answer just as quirky. grand junction personals Computer software Analyst Jordan Minor actually just wants to use his fancy Northwestern University journalism degree to write about video games. Courting and forum to meet exciting, which includes plenty of seven! Vice male a dating game threads woman mw forum. benaughty free account Now, just after a week of what she calls rekindling, she stated she s considering about what it will mean to be collectively if social distancing remains in place for months or even a year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/4/2009 9:41:19 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

theharleykat
Imperial, MO

OK...hoping my coding and stuff works here...if not, I hope they have an edit feature! LOL

I am unable to post this as an official EVENT, until I am here 30 days...but wanted to share a SINGLES EVENT with everyone! (I wrote customer service to ask if I could do this)

Please note...this is a SINGLES EVENT, but to actually SIGN UP, or to volunteer, please see it listed at POF...sorry...I am unable to make the sign up HERE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

"The Most Amazing Big Top Show @ the Strat" Party!

Saturday, MAY 30th 7:00PM to 1:30AM

Stratford Bar & Grill Ballroom
800 South Highway Drive
Fenton, Missouri 63026
(636) 343-5757

(Had to remove mapquest link...limited to 10 images)

SPECIALS, SPECIALS, SPECIALS!!!

Photobucket $5.oo Admission/Cover Charge gains entrance to Ballroom and the following:

Photobucket $1.oo Well/Rail Drinks & Draft from 7 to 9

Photobucket $1 Domestic Bottles from 7 to 9

Photobucket $2.oo Cotton Candy Shot Special

Photobucket Free Carnival Style Food Spread @ 8:oo (HotDogs, Buns, Fixins', Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Veggies, etc..)

Photobucket Music provided by: ALL4NOTHIN band

To read more about this incredible up and coming band please visit The All4Nothin Official Website! (Currently a work in progress...check back often!)

Photobucket Discounted Stratford Inn Room Rates of $40 per night, double occupancy. (Tax Included in this flat rate!)

Please, to insure availability, and to take advantage of this rate...make your reservation no later than MIDNIGHT, May 29th! Regular rates apply after such!
To reserve a room, call (636) 343-5757 and identify yourself as a POF Member or Guest!

Photobucket Prize & Game Booths...Entertainment...More!
"Itsa' POF/DHU Carnival...Bring Your Own Ride!"

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!

*You MUST have a bracelet ($5 cover) to participate in the Specials, enter the Ballroom, and to see All4Nothin! No Cover for outer areas.

*Open to POF & DHU Members and their Guests...membership is not required although we do encourage new sign ups! This is a MULTI-SINGLES GROUP event.

*The Strat is a 21 or older establishment!

*The Ballroom is a non-smoking area, however smoking is permitted in the Main Bar areas! Re-entry to Ballroom permitted!

*Dress Code is casual...no chains, backwards caps, colors, etc.

*There is more than ample parking at the Strat! Disabled Parking Available! Bike Parking Available!

*The Strat boasts pool tables, foosball, electronic darts & other electronic games, a HUGE dance floor with HUGE screens, and more!

*Ballroom bar stays open as a cash bar ALL NIGHT, after the specials end. STRATFORD BAR has VERY reasonable prices!

*The Special Pricing is ONLY available in the BALLROOM!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

(Please be sure and drop a line to TheHarleyKat (on DHU) or Harleykat~ (on POF) if you have a MAY BIRTHDAY!)

POF Birthdays
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russell (ThatRussGuy1)
Shellie (FatBottomGirlie)
Sue-De-Nym

DateHookUp Birthdays
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS, ETC...

D Baker Lady Work of art CAKE :O)

SBPI Graphics (Brendaann64) POF Signs!!

Qdoba Mexican Grill-West County (JimiFish) Gift Certificates

Shrinkbabe (Linda) (Helium...seeking someone to share 1/2 cost!)

LadyMoonMoth (Truda) Balloons

Therapeutic Massage Gift Certificate

PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!!

Party Light Candle Holders
Qdoba Gift Certificates
Massage Gift Certificate
...More to come!!

YOUR RINGMASTERS FOR THE EVENING!!

Kat and Shellie

So stop clowning around and sign up at POF or LEAVE WORD HERE IF YOU ARE NOT A POF MEMBER...IN THE THREADS! See you there!
AGAIN...this is a MULTIPLE SITE Singles Event...but since I cannot post it as an event here, I am doing the best I can!

[Edited 5/4/2009 9:43:59 AM PST]

5/4/2009 3:13:35 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

theharleykat
Imperial, MO

Wow...it's ok....we don't bite...hard! LOL

5/5/2009 12:47:31 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

kevin68
High Ridge, MO

I wonder if this is interesting. Never been to one.

5/5/2009 5:38:10 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

theharleykat
Imperial, MO

I know I am partial...lol...but they are LOADS of fun! Interesting, too...especially if you are a wallflower type who only observes! LOL

But you won't know unless you come check it out!

5/5/2009 9:56:08 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

gsm573
Licking, MO

Ok I am signing up for this and bringing a friend. Took a little back and forth emailing to work things out and decide Rodeo or Bar.

I went over to POF but I cant find the post for this, maybe I am staring at it at and dont realize, but also just registered havnt got use to the organization.

5/6/2009 7:32:09 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

theharleykat
Imperial, MO

I want to stress that joining POF is NOT required to attend. Since I could not make this an actual EVENT (till I have been here for 30 days) with SIGN UPS...the only way to do such, is that.

If you do...SUPER! On POF, I am actually HarleyKat~ and if you look me up there (user search) and have a looksee at my profile...you will see all of the party info, including the link.

I do not want to break any rules or anything, but the direct link is:
http://forums.[blocked site].com/datingPosts12256341.aspx
(The "blocked site" is obviously POF)

Again...this is in NO WAY, "competition." It is trying to make this a MULTI GROUP SINGLES EVENT. :O)

I think you made a good choice, by the way! ;O) (As much I like Rodeos)

[Edited 5/6/2009 7:33:39 AM PST]

5/6/2009 5:46:40 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

bluboy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,023)
Elsberry, MO

I sign up on POF and will be there , if there's dancng too... Which I know there will be !!!!

Later Blu

5/6/2009 5:49:03 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

bluboy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,023)
Elsberry, MO

I found it.........

Later, Blu

[Edited 5/6/2009 5:51:31 PM PST]

5/7/2009 8:16:32 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

theharleykat
Imperial, MO

Awesome Blu! Yep...there will most definitely be DANCING!

5/7/2009 8:10:15 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

moranger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
Bloomfield, MO

i'd join this if i could get a friend to go. no guarantees though

5/9/2009 12:33:53 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

openminded22
Columbia, IL

harley kat I'm in!

5/12/2009 5:27:28 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

travalone
Strafford, MO

guess I'm justr a little slow .... what is POF????

5/12/2009 6:19:14 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

bellybump
Pineville, MO

Don't worry travalone i don't know what it is either LOL...

5/13/2009 4:33:22 PM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

stl1
Saint Louis, MO

Yeah, What is POF?????????????????????

5/16/2009 1:54:41 AM Singles Event in Fenton Missouri  

sprblkhwk
Villa Ridge, MO

I've been to The Stratford many times, but only for gun shows. Is there room at one of these deals for a wheelchair guy to get around?