Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

app hookup

If you happen to be nevertheless working on asking her out, take a look at ourfunny inquiries to ask a girl. gay hookups detroit And it is really hard to un wire 18 years of getting shown how to speak and listen to other individuals in loved ones circumstances. Once a first impression is produced, all you have left are your conversational capabilities. adultlook richmond But digging into that data initial requires recognizing which matches turned into true relationships.

usasexguide forum

In December we ll have been married 5 years and just welcomed our son last September. hook up geneva Although other people were told that their weight keeps them from being attractive. Ask him concerns about his hobbies and what he likes to do for fun. what does clean cut mean grindr Registration by email address or a social network account only takes a percent.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 8:45:06 AM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Sorry "lost" Found this in the "Man's World" and since I couldn't comment there, I had to bring it here for everyone

I read it and smiled but also found it to be very TRUE--in my case at least.! Maybe they know us more than we think they do!

words women use. Fine This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".
Go Ahead This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you, do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Send this to the Men you know and want to help, or to the Women you know for a laugh.

This amused me because I used almost all of these in an email just this morning along with some others.

Maybe some of you have more to add to this list, do you?

The one I would add and used by both is: WHATEVER which means

11/18/2007 9:02:33 AM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Boy do I ever AGREE with the "whatever" response......that one USUALLY means trouble.

11/18/2007 11:08:17 AM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Well, Butterfly and Agent. Thanks for the input, I had a chance to read what was said, and apply to my 35 year mariage. One, maybe I can let go now, with a little more application. Two, I am shelving the idea of seeking another lady. I think I will start that Beaver Farm, I have been thinking about. And, yes we are talking about the animals named Beavers.

11/18/2007 12:29:02 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Passive/Aggressive communication... yeah, we're probably all guilty of it and recognize those definitions!

Thank you is a big one. So important to know what we offer is appreciated...we sometimes thank strangers more often than the people we love... many of us (men and woman) don't use it enough.

11/18/2007 12:48:46 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

WOW, Cottage: Communication and taken love ones for grant it.

Just the little things done and said that can mean so much !!!!!

Sometimes we (Men/Women) give other more attention then we do are love ones..

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 12:55:39 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

yeah.. okay... fine! OMG Are men actually starting to understand us? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ladies, we can't let this happen! lol

11/18/2007 1:03:37 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Back to the drawing board!!

11/18/2007 1:15:16 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

trublu - You ladies are safe for now, There are so many of us Lovesick Puppies who can't see the forest for the trees, are sure as heck going to see what is happening 3 feet from us.

11/18/2007 1:36:24 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well we're just going to let "them" think they know us

So far I haven't met any man that has a clue---even though I've had many who think they know what I am about and what I need and wantJust snap decisions that you can sometimes make!!!Blows me away

11/18/2007 1:54:09 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Snap Decisions - Now, is that on the Bra, on the Girdle, on the Teddy etc. Do, I do it slowly and gently, Yank it off, or as James Bond would do, cut them off with scissors?.

[Edited 11/18/2007 1:54:59 PM]

11/18/2007 3:58:55 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Who wears a girdle?? Now the rest we might wear ,but--o--well.

When men get us totally figured out--They will want us even more--lmao::

Go ladies go--be yourself--they will catch up eventually------HUGS TO ALL---lotsafuninpa.

11/18/2007 4:04:47 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Butterfly "lurks" around the Mans World forum huh ??

11/18/2007 4:42:20 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Yes "Agent" I read EVERYTHING!!!

11/18/2007 4:56:09 PM Sometimes smarter than you think!!!  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

thats ok !!!!